• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

[Requesting Help] Help for medical assistance

Widow and daughter of famous temple in madurai kanpadigal (late)requires medical assistent for a surgery in Tanjore.the approximate cost will be arround 20000 rupees.she has no support . Even daily bread is sponcered by local brahamin association.sponcers and who has mind to help her may contact Anandan 8144057771 for more details.

A message was posted on 9th january in this forum as,
an widowed brahmin lady staying in tanjore with my daughter, who is a MBA graduate My daughter has completed her MBA degree with the help of a sponcer as we don't have any other support. so for our daily bread was cared by local brahmin association. Now they could not continue because of their financial crises. More over my daughter met with an accident and got injured in her both leg knees and she could not go for job also.
Broad mined philanthropist may help us financially for her treatment and also for our daily bread till my daughter get well and go for some job. More details can be had through Mrs.RADHA phone no 08056551837.Also my health condition is also getting detoriated.

on 5th may the mami expired leaving her two daughters help less. Some how with much difficulty Mami was cremated on 6th may at tanjore.
for conducting her last rituals(13th day ceremony) at Thiruviyar vathiar (gurukkal)demanded 30,000 rupees as sambavani and 20,000 for other expenditure. As both mami daughter are helpless some good hearted peoples can help them so that Mami soul may rest in peace and bless the sponcer.
good hearted persons may contact 08056551837( late RADHA may some one pick the phone) and 09894413861 Mrs.kirthika (phone belong to Venkatramani girl's relative)for more details.

Latest ads

Back