• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

[Need Clarification] Yearly srartham day

Namaskaram,

I need help on finding yearly srartham day of my father in sobakirthu.
My father passed away on Sep 2019 vinayagar chaturthi day (Avani matham) This year vinayagar chathurthi comes in puratasi hence confused weather to do srartham on vinayagar chathurthi Or which day on avani.
It is not clear. In 2019 Vinayagar Chthurthi was celebrated on 02.09.19( விகாரி வருடம் ஆவணி மாதம் 16ம் தேதி). But you have said 19.Sep. Pl clarify. Thanks. R.Ramaswami

It is not clear. In 2019 Vinayagar Chthurthi was celebrated on 02.09.19( விகாரி வருடம் ஆவணி மாதம் 16ம் தேதி). But you have said 19.Sep. Pl clarify. Thanks. R.Ramaswami
I have not mentioned date sir you are correct 02.09.19 day is father expired kindly suggest.

I have not mentioned date sir you are correct 02.09.19 day is father expired kindly suggest.
ஸ்ரீ விகாரி வருடம் ஆவணி மாதம் சுக்லபக்ஷ சதுர்த்திதான் கணக்கு.
சோபகிருது (இந்த) வருடம் ஆவணி சுக்லபக்ஷ சதுர்த்தி 3ம்தேதி (20.08.23) முடிந்துவிட்டது.
எனவே புரட்டாசி 1 (18.09.23) அன்று ஸ்ரார்த்தம் செய்யலாம். அன்றும் விநாயகசதுர்த்திதான்.
ஸ்ரார்த்தம் திதியை வைத்துதான் செய்யவேண்டும். வாழ்க வளத்துடன். ரெ.ராமஸ்வாமி.

Nandi, I have checked with vathiyar as he outstation last week I am able to check now only with him, he suggesting to do on astami on Sep 7, 2023 Is that correct.

Latest ads

Back