• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

குருப்பெயர்ச்சியன்று வழிபட வேண்டிய சில &

Status
Not open for further replies.
குருப்பெயர்ச்சியன்று வழிபட வேண்டிய சில &

குருப்பெயர்ச்சியன்று வழிபட வேண்டிய சில அரிய கோவில்கள்

புதன்கிழமை, ஜூன் 24,

bb627cdd-0054-4fd4-9ba4-1a2b9c2d883b_S_secvpf.gif

வரும் 5.7.2015 அன்று குருப்பெயர்ச்சி வருகிறது. கடக ராசியில் இருந்து சிம்ம ராசிக்கு குரு செல்கிறார். ஜாதக ரீதியாக குரு தோஷம் உடையவர்கள், குருப்பெயர்ச்சியால் நன்மை அடைய விரும்புவோர், குருவால் பாதகம் எதுவும் ஏற்படமால் இருக்க விரும்புவோர் தகுந்த குரு ஸ்தலம் சென்று பூஜைகள் செய்து நன்மை அடையலாம்.

குருவுக்கு கோவில் என்றால் கும்பகோணம் அருகே ஆலங்குடியில் இருக்கும் ஆபத்சகாயேஸ்வரர் கோவில் மட்டுமல்ல, எண்ணற்ற பழமையான குரு ஸ்தலங்கள் உள்ளன. தங்கள் அருகில் இருக்கும் இத்தகைய ஊர்களில் குருப்பெயர்ச்சியன்று குருவை வழிபட்டு நன்மை அடையலாம். அப்படிப்பட்ட சில அரிய கோவில்களை இங்கு பார்க்கலாம்.

* திருச்செந்தூர் முருகன் கோவில் அறுபடை வீடுகளில் ஒன்றாகவும் சிறந்த குரு ஸ்தலமாகவும் விளங்குகிறது. குருப்பெயர்ச்சியன்று இங்கு சென்று கடலிலும், நாழிக்கிணற்றிலும் நீராடி முருகனை வழிபட நன்மை பிறக்கும்.

* திருச்செந்தூர் அருகே வைணவஸ்தலங்களில் நவதிருப்பதிகளில் ஒன்றான ஆழ்வார் திருநகரியும் சிறந்த குருஸ்தலமாகும். திருச்செந்தூர் சென்றுவிட்டு இந்த கோவிலிலும் வணங்கி வரலாம்.

* மதுரை சோழவந்தான் அருகே உள்ள குருவித்துரை சித்திர வல்லப பெருமாள் கோவில் சிறந்த குரு ஸ்தலமாகும். இங்கு குருவுக்கு தனி சன்னதி உள்ளது.

* தஞ்சாவூர் அருகே உள்ள திட்டை கோவிலில் குருபகவான் காட்சி தருகிறார். சிறந்ததொரு குரு பரிகார ஸ்தலம் இதுவாகும்.

* தஞ்சை மாவட்டம் பட்டுக்கோட்டை அருகே பொது ஆவுடையார் கோவில் என்ற கோவில் உள்ளது. சிவபெருமான் இரண்டு முனிவர்களுக்கு குருவடிவில் காட்சி தந்த இடம் இது. இந்த கோவில் திங்கட்கிழமை இரவு 12 மணிக்கு மட்டும்தான் திறக்கப்படும் அப்போதே பூஜைகள் முடிந்து இரண்டு மணி நேரத்திற்குள் நடை சாற்றப்படும். மீண்டும் அடுத்த திங்கட்கிழமைதான் திறக்கப்படும் குருப்பெயர்ச்சி முடிந்த பிறகு ஏதாவது ஒரு திங்கட்கிழமை இங்கு சென்று வணங்கலாம்.

* சென்னையில் ஆவடி செல்லும் வழியில் பாடி என்ற இடத்தில் திருவல்லீஸ்வரர் கோவில் உள்ளது. மிகவும் சக்தி வாய்ந்த குரு ஸ்தலம் இதுவாகும். குரு தோஷம் மட்டுமின்றி சனி தோஷமும் நீங்கும் ஸ்தலமாகும். இங்கு குருவுக்கு மிகப்பெரிய தனி சன்னதி உள்ளது குறிப்பிடத்தக்கது.

* கும்பகோணத்தில் இருக்கும், அறுபடை வீடுகளில் ஒன்றான சுவாமிமலை முருகன் கோவிலும் குரு ஸ்தலமாகும். தந்தைக்கு குரு வடிவில் முருகன் உபதேசம் செய்த இடமாகும் இங்கு சென்று வழிபடலாம்.

* சிவகங்கை மாவட்டம் திருப்பத்தூர் அருகே உள்ளது பட்டமங்கலம் அஷ்டமாசித்தி குரு கோவில். இங்கு சென்று வழிபட்டாலும் மிக சிறப்பான பலன்களை பெறலாம்.

* அரக்கோணம் அருகே உள்ளது கோவிந்தவாடி குரு கோவில். குரு கோவிந்தவாடி என்றே இவ்வூர் அழைக்கப்படுகிறது. இங்கு ஐந்தடி உயரத்துக்கு அழகான வேலைப்பாடு அமைந்த பீடத்தில் பத்மாசனத்தில் குரு பகவான் வீற்றிருக்கிறார். ஆதி சங்கரர் வழிபட்ட ஸ்தலம் இது.

* முடிந்தவர்கள் வட இந்தியாவில் உள்ள ஷீரடி சாய்பாபா கோவிலுக்கும், ஆந்திர மாநிலத்தில் மந்த்ராலயத்தின் ராகவேந்திரரையும் குருப்பெயர்ச்சியன்று தரிசிக்கலாம்.

குரு அம்சத்தில் இருக்கும் இவர்களை குருப்பெயர்ச்சியன்று வணங்குவது சிறப்பு. முடியாதவர்கள் உங்கள் ஊர் அருகில் ஜீவசமாதிகளில் வீற்றிருக்கும் மகான்களை குருப்பெயர்ச்சியன்று வழிபடலாம். அவர்கள் குருவடிவில் உங்களுக்கு தகுந்த வழியை காட்டுவார்கள்.

http://www.maalaimalar.com/2015/06/24124043/Some-of-the-rare-temples-to-wo.html

hi

mentioned abt ALANGUDI NEAR KUMBAKONAM.....one of the navagraha sthalam...any dakshinamurthy sannadhi is good for

guru bhagavan....

Dear PJ,

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for providing very useful information.

I have one pertinant doubt. What is "Guru Thozham"?

Sri yesmohan Sir, thanks for reading the thread and commenting upon it.

This is for those who believe in their birth charts ( Horoscope ) and readings based on it.

If the Postion of Jupiter ( Guru ) is weak, a weak Jupiter can cause Guru Dosha, which may lead to issues with respect to prosperity, knowledge, expenses, fight, selfishness, educational hurdles, and lack of harmony in and around the individual. Guru Dosha tends to affect law, economics, religion, banking, philosophy, and general conduct of an individual too.

Guru Dosha is also likely malefic results for people if He is seated with Saturn, Rahu or Ketu in the natal chart.

Guru Graha is also associated with thyroid gland, throat, neck, jaws and mouth. Guru Dosha is likely to cause complications like cough, colds, hearing problems, ear infection, sore throat or laryngitis and other throat infections.

http://www.rudraksha-ratna.com/guru-dosha.html

Thank you sir, for your sincere reply.
I come to know of “Guru thozham” now only.
I have read the aspect of Guru (5[SUP]th[/SUP],7[SUP]th[/SUP] or 9[SUP]th[/SUP]) to the other planets or rasis i.e an aspect with 120º, 150º & 180 º plus or minus 5 degrees and combination of Guru with other planets ( zero degree or zero plus or minus 5 degrees with Guru) will remove a crore “Thozhams.”
If, Guru is not placed well (i.e. placed in 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] or 6[SUP]th[/SUP] or 8[SUP]th[/SUP] ) or combined with or aspected by malefic planets in the horoscope, Guru will give only lesser benefits to the native. But it could not be construed as a “ Guru Thozham”.
Even the combination with Saturn is considered as Sandaala yogam not sandaala thozham.
If “ Guru thozham” is mentioned in any of the ancient Astrology books (not in modern parihaara sites) , kindly give me reference so that it could enlighten me.
With regards
Yesmohan

Thank you sir, for your sincere reply.
I come to know of “Guru thozham” now only.
I have read the aspect of Guru (5[SUP]th[/SUP],7[SUP]th[/SUP] or 9[SUP]th[/SUP]) to the other planets or rasis i.e an aspect with 120º, 150º & 180 º plus or minus 5 degrees and combination of Guru with other planets ( zero degree or zero plus or minus 5 degrees with Guru) will remove a crore “Thozhams.”
If, Guru is not placed well (i.e. placed in 3[SUP]rd[/SUP] or 6[SUP]th[/SUP] or 8[SUP]th[/SUP] ) or combined with or aspected by malefic planets in the horoscope, Guru will give only lesser benefits to the native. But it could not be construed as a “ Guru Thozham”.
Even the combination with Saturn is considered as Sandaala yogam not sandaala thozham.
If “ Guru thozham” is mentioned in any of the ancient Astrology books (not in modern parihaara sites) , kindly give me reference so that it could enlighten me.
With regards
Yesmohan

I have dabbled with astrology and know some things about it. I do believe in astrology and I also believe that my predicting ability is very near Zero:laugh:

I feel that the planetary positions are only indicators and the beliefs such as Dosham, Pariharam, etc., were later introductions. Guru Dosham or badly placed Guru may be there in some horoscopes. In our astrology texts, many placements/combinations are named as "Yogam" but it does not necessarily mean that it is a sign of good luck, for example Kemadruma Yogam (life-long poverty), sakata yogam (always wandering; a not-so-happy life), etc.

Sri Sangom Sir,
You said that you do believe in astrology and also believe that your predicting ability is very near Zero.
It is a statement not to be laughed at; but be appreciated.
Since persons less than zero knowledge are posing as great astrologers and practicing today. You can also pose as “JYOTHISHA SAMRAT” … Don’t mistake me, I also say in lighter vein.
You have very rightly pointed out, for the benefit of everybody, that “ Dhoshams & Parihaarams” are latter inventions.These are not found anywhere in “Parasara Hora Sastra” , “Bruhat Jathakam’, “ Uthra- -kaalamrutham” or “ Saaraavali”.
To the best of my humble knowledge, Guru ,if badly placed or afflicted by malefic planets, will give lesser good to the native. Guru will not give bad experiences as do Saturn or Mars. On account of Gurus position (if shad balam is also weak) and afflictment of Raahu/Kethu/ Sani/Mars, ailment or diseases in the parts to which Guru is kaarahan, might come. Whatever may the situation we need not use the word “Guru Dosham”… as do the humbug astrologers say and do parhaarams.There is no Dotham for Guru. In Western Astrology also, Jupiter is construed as a good planet.
yesmohan

hi

guru paarvai required for weddings....guru is yoga karakan....guru dasa considered good period.....brihaspati or guru master of all

devas..

As per our astrology, Guru is one of the most important planets. The transit of Guru from one Rasi to another is treated as an important astrological event. The transit influences certain rasis. According to the Panchangam, on 20th of the tamil month of Aani i.e. Manmatha Tamil year (6th July 2015), transit of Guru occurs from Katakam to Simham Rasi. It is generally said that with the transit of Guru from one Rasi to another, one can look for certain changes particularly in the professional, personal, social, family, and in the health of a person besides studies for children. It is better to chant Dakshinamoorthy Gayathri and Slokams on that day and one can do Archana as per their Nakshtra and Rasi in a temple nearby to their House. Normally in Alangudi, Lakshaarchanai is performed. One can participate their also. In Chennai, there is a Guru Sthalam i.e. Thiruvallidayam, near Padi. One can visit that temple too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back