• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

சிரார்த்தம் செய்யாமல் செய்யும் பூஜைகளை &

Status
Not open for further replies.
சிரார்த்தம் செய்யாமல் செய்யும் பூஜைகளை &

ஒருவன் தனது தாய் தந்தைக்கு சிரார்த்தம் செய்யாமல் செய்யும் பூஜைகளை விஷ்ணுவும், சிவனும் ஏற்று கொள்வதில்லை.

இறந்தவருக்கு வருஷம் ஒரு முறையாவது சிரார்த்தத்தைச் செய்ய வேண்டும். ஏனென்றால் அன்றைய நாளன்று இறந்த ஜீவன் காற்று வடிவில் இறந்தவரின் குழந்தைகள் வாழும் வீட்டின் வாசலில் வந்து அவர்கள் செய்யும் சிராத்தத்தில் தரும் உணவை சாப்பிடுவதற்காக காத்துக் கொண்டிருக்கும்.

முறையாக உணவு செய்து வைத்து, ஹோமம், பிண்டதானம் செய்து, நடத்தப்படும் சிரார்த்தத்துக்கு பார்வணசிரார்த்தம் என்று பெயர்.

ஹோமம் பிண்டதானம் போன்ற சில காரியங்கள் இல்லாமல், உணவு மட்டும் வைத்து செய்யப்படும் சிரார்த்தம் சங்கல்ப சிரார்த்தம் எனப்படும்.

ஒருவருக்கு சாப்பாடு போட என்னென்ன பொருட்கள் தேவையோ அரிசி காய்கறிகள், பருப்பு போன்ற பொருட்கள் அனைத்தையும், சமைக்காமல் அப்படியே தட்சணையுடன் அளித்துச் செய்யும் சிரார்த்தம் ஆம சிரார்த்தம் எனப்படும்.

சிரார்த்தம் செய்தால் எவ்வளவு பணம் செலவாகுமோ அந்த பணத்தை நான்கு மடங்கு அதிகமாக்கி தட்சணையாக தந்து செய்வது ஹிரண்ய சிரார்த்தம் எனப்படும்.

பித்ருக்களை சிரார்த்தம் செய்ய வேண்டிய நாளன்று முறையாக ஹோமம் செய்து சாப்பாடு போட்டு சிரார்த்தம் செய்து அவர்களுக்கு உணவளித்து, அவர்களை திருப்தி செய்தால் அவர்கள் அவர்களது குடும்பத்தினருக்கு நீண்ட ஆயுள், அழியாப்புகழ், உடல் வலிமை, செல்வம், பசுக்கள், சுகம், தானியங்கள் ஆகியவற்றை தருகிறார்கள்.

ஒரே நாளில் ஏராளமான பித்ருக்களுக்கு தனித்தனியாக பல பேர் சிரார்த்தம் செய்யும்போது சிரார்த்த உணவு அவரவர்களின் பித்ருக்களுக்கு எவ்வாறு சரியான முறையில் சென்றடைகிறது என்ற சந்தேகம் சிலருக்கு ஏற்படும். இதை கருத்தில் கொண்டுதான் மறைந்த முன்னோர்களின் கோத்ரத்தையும், பெயரையும் தர்ப்பணம் செய்யும்போது சொல்கிறார்கள். இதனால் ஒருவர் கொடுக்கும் தர்ப்பணம் அவரவர்களுக்கு சரியாகச் சென்றடையும்.

இறைவனின் ரூபமான தேவதைகளை விட பித்ருக்கள் அதிமுக்கியத்துவம் வாய்ந்தவர்கள். எனவே முதலில் உங்கள் மறைந்த முன்னோர் வழிபாட்டை பிரதானமாக நடத்துங்கள். சிரார்த்தம், தர்ப்பணம் செய்யாதவன் சண்டாளனாகப் பிறப்பான்

நம்மைவிட்டு பிரிந்த நம் பித்ருக்கள் அனைவரும் சக்தி நிறைந்தவர்கள். அவர்கள் ஆசீர்வாதத்தினால் கோடி கோடியாக புண்ணியமும், செல்வமும் நமக்கு கிடைக்கும்.

துவாதசி பன்னிரெண்டாம் நாளன்று பித்ரு பூஜை செய்பவன் சொர்ண லாபம் பெறுவான். திரயோதசி பதிமூன்றாம் நாளன்று பித்ரு காரியங்களை சரிவர நடத்துபவனுக்கு அறிவு,ஞான சக்தி,பசுக்கள் தேகஆரோக்கியம்,சுதந்திரத்தன்மை, சிறந்த விருத்தி, தீர்க்கமான ஆயுள் பலம், ஐஸ்வர்யம், அனைத்து பலன்களும் தவறாமல் கிடைக்கும். சதுர்த்தசி அன்று பித்ரு வழிப்பாட்டை சிறப்பாக செய்பவர்களுக்கு அவர்களுடைய பித்ருக்கள் ஆயுதங்களால் தாக்கப்பட்டு இறந்திருந்தால் திருப்தி அடைவார்கள்.
பித்ருக்கள் எங்கிருந்தாலும் சரி, தத்தம் சந்ததியருடைய நல்வாழ்விற்காகப் பாடுபடுகின்றனர் என்பதில் எள்அளவும் சந்தேகம் கிடையாது.

ஒருவன் தனது தாய் தந்தைக்கு சிரார்த்தம் செய்யாமல் செய்யும் பூஜைகளை விஷ்ணுவும், சிவனும் ஏற்று கொள்வதில்லை.

தர்ப்பணம் எனும் சொல்லுக்கு திருப்திப்படுத்துதல் என்று பொருள். இதில் வரும் மந்திரங்கள் அர்த்தம் பொதிந்தவை. அற்றை நன்கு தெரிந்து கொண்டு செய்வதால் கூடுதல் பலன்கள் கிடைக்கும்

??????????? ????????? ???????? ??????? ??????????, ??????? ??????????????????. - ?????????

Dear Sir,

As a woman, I do not do srartham for my deceased grandmother (mother's mother) and late father. The sad thing is that my mother is the only child for my late mother's mother (grandma) and we are only daughters for my father. Thus, there is nobody doing srartham for them. But each day and including all amavasyas, I do naivedyam to gods and alongside do naivedyam for my later grandma and my father too. Is this compensatory?

Thanks,

JR

Dear Sir,

As a woman, I do not do srartham for my deceased grandmother (mother's mother) and late father. The sad thing is that my mother is the only child for my late mother's mother (grandma) and we are only daughters for my father. Thus, there is nobody doing srartham for them. But each day and including all amavasyas, I do naivedyam to gods and alongside do naivedyam for my later grandma and my father too. Is this compensatory?

Thanks,

JR

Since you are in the US, I do not know whether it will be practicable to perform "hiranya sraaddham" for your mother; even our smritis do not envisage sraaddham for maternal grandmother.

If this is not possible, I would suggest that in remembrance of your deceased parents and grandmother, you may consider giving some amount as charity to any old age home which will accept such donations, for serving food to the inmates, giving them new clothes, etc.

Madya Kailash Temple Adayar, Chennai

Madhya Kailash (Tamil: மத்திய கைலாசம்), also known as Nadukkayilai in Tamil, is a Hindu temple in South Chennai, located at the junction between Sardar Patel Road, Adyar and Rajiv Gandhi Salai. It is located opposite the Central Leather Research Institute and is close to the Indian Institute of Technology, Chennai.

(044) 22350859, (044) 22350859 1, Sardar Patel Road, Taramani, Chennai- 600113, Tamil Nadu

Near Central Leather Institute

280px-Madhya_Kailash_-_Adyar.jpg

it is a must for all humans to perform annual rites or Pithru Karma to his or her parents. But due to so many unavoidable circumstances, it is not so very much possible. Madhya Kailash temple have formed a Pitru Kattalai trust to perfom such last rites.

Madhya Kailash

Please get in touch with this temple to get more information.

Please read this thread about doing Sraaddham at Madhya Kailash Temple, Adayar, Chennai
http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/rituals-ceremonies-pujas/6231-srardham-madhya-kailash-temple.html

Madhya Kailash - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since you are in the US, I do not know whether it will be practicable to perform "hiranya sraaddham" for your mother; even our smritis do not envisage sraaddham for maternal grandmother.

If this is not possible, I would suggest that in remembrance of your deceased parents and grandmother, you may consider giving some amount as charity to any old age home which will accept such donations, for serving food to the inmates, giving them new clothes, etc.

Dear Sir,

My mother is alive - she lives in Chennai and every year she gives charity on the day my father and my grandma (her mother) passed away. And also, there is a place in West Mambalam which when given money does sraardham on behalf of those who are unable to do it otherwise. But as my grandma had suffered in extraordinary ways to raise me when I was young and my father also suffered a lot in his lifetime, I feel entitled to do something for them. That is why, I am doing naivedyam on every amavasya thithi and offering them my respects.

But it is a good idea to donate myself on their passing away dates. I will do that.

Thanks,

JR

hi

there is another option...being you are lady and living in US...there is called MOKSHA ARCHANA/MOKSHA POOJA FOR LORD SHIVA...

becoz lord shiva is moksha karaka/mrityinjaya....this can do any shiva temple nearest you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back