• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

நம் முன்னோர்களாகிய தமிழ்ச்சித்தர்கள் அ&#

Status
Not open for further replies.
நம் முன்னோர்களாகிய தமிழ்ச்சித்தர்கள் அ&#

ஒரு காலத்தில் தோப்புக்கரணம் போடுவது என்பது பள்ளிகளில் மிகச் சாதாரணமான விஷயம். தவறு செய்தாலோ, வீட்டுப்பாடம் எழுதி வராவிட்டாலோ ஆசிரியர்கள் மாணவர்களைத் தோப்புக்கரணம் போட வைப்பது வாடிக்கை. பரிட்சை சமயத்தில் பக்தி அதிகரித்து மாணவர்கள் அதிக மதிப்பெண் பெற தாங்களாகவே பிள்ளையார் முன் தோப்புக்கரணம் போடுவதுமுண்டு. ஆனால் இக்காலத்தில் தோப்புக்கரணம் போடுவதை அதிகமாக நாம் காண முடிவதில்லை.

ஆனால் இந்த தோப்புக்கரணம் அமெரிக்காவில் ஆராய்ச்சிக்கு எடுத்துக் கொள்ளப்பட்டுள்ளது என்று சொன்னால் ஆச்சரியமாக இருக்கிறதல்லவா? லாஸ் ஏஞ்சல்ஸைச் சேர்ந்த மருத்துவர் எரிக் ராபின்ஸ் (Dr.Eric Robins) இந்த எளிய உடற்பயிற்சியால் மூளையின் செல்களும் நியூரான்களும் சக்தி பெறுகின்றன என்கிறார். அவர் தன்னிடம் வரும் நோயாளிகளுக்கு அந்த உடற்பயிற்சியை சிபாரிசு செய்வதாகக் கூறுகிறார். பரிட்சைகளில் மிகக் குறைந்த மதிப்பெண்கள் எடுக்கும் ஒரு பள்ளி மாணவன் தோப்புக்கரண உடற்பயிற்சியைச் சில நாட்கள் தொடர்ந்து செய்த பின் மிக நல்ல மதிப்பெண்கள் வாங்க ஆரம்பித்ததாகக் கூறுகிறார்.

யேல் பல்கலைக்கழகத்தைச் சேர்ந்த நரம்பியல் நிபுணரான டாக்டர் யூஜினியஸ் அங் (Dr. Eugenius Ang) என்பவர் காதுகளைப் பிடித்துக் கொள்வது மிக முக்கிய அக்குபஞ்சர் புள்ளிகளைத் தூண்டி விடுகின்றன என்று சொல்கிறார். அதனால் மூளையின் நரம்பு மண்டல வழிகளிலும் சக்தி வாய்ந்த மாற்றங்கள் ஏற்படுவதாக அவர் தெரிவிக்கிறார். இடது கையால் வலது காதையும், வலது கையால் இடது காதையும் பிடித்துக் கொண்டு உட்கார்ந்து எழுகையில் மூளையின் இரு பகுதிகளும் பலனடைகின்றன என்று சொல்கிறார்.

தோப்புக்கரணம் போடுவதால் ஏற்படும் மாற்றங்களை EEG கருவியால் டாக்டர் யூஜினியஸ் அங் அளந்து காண்பித்தார். மூளையில் நியூரான்கள் செயல்பாடுகள் அதிகரிப்பதை பரிசோதனையில் காண்பித்த அவர் மூளையின் வலது, இடது பாகங்கள் சமமான சக்திகளை அடைவதாகவும் சொன்னார். மிக நுண்ணிய தகவல் அனுப்பும் காரணிகள் வலுப்பெறுவதும் பரிசோதனையில் கண்டுபிடிக்கப் பட்டுள்ளது. டாக்டர் யூஜினியஸ் அங் தானும் தினமும் தோப்புக்கரணம் போடுவதாகக் குறிப்பிடுகிறார்.

Autism, Alzheimer போன்ற இக்காலத்தில் அதிகரித்து வரும் நோய்களுக்குக் கூட இந்த தோப்புக்கரண உடற்பயிற்சியை ஆராய்ச்சியாளர்கள் பரிந்துரைக்கிறார்கள். தோப்புக்கரணம் தினமும் செய்வதன் மூலம் மேற்கண்ட நோய்களால் பாதிக்கப்பட்ட குழந்தைகள் மிக நல்ல பலன்களைப் பெறுவதாக அவர்களது பரிசோதனைகள் சொல்கின்றன.

ப்ராணிக் சிகிச்சை நிபுணர் கோ சோக் சூயி (Master Koa Chok Sui) தன்னுடைய Super Brain Yoga என்ற புத்தகத்தில் தோப்புக்கரணத்தைப் பற்றியும் அதன் பலன்கள் பற்றியும் குறிப்பிட்டுள்ளார். தன்னுடைய சொற்பொழிவுகளிலும் இதை அதிகம் குறிப்பிடுகிறார்.

இதனால் தான் தோப்புக்கரணம் பள்ளிகளில் நம் முன்னோர்களால் நடைமுறைப் படுத்தப்பட்டு இருக்கலாம் என்று தோன்றுகிறது. படிக்காத மாணவர்கள் தோப்புக்கரண முறையால் தண்டிக்கப்படுவதன் மூலம் அவர்களது அறிவுத் திறன் அதிகரிக்க வழியும் காண்பிக்கப் பட்டிருக்கிறது என்று தோன்றுகிறது. இந்த தோப்புக்கரணப்பயிற்சியை தினந்தோறும் மூன்று நிமிடங்கள் செய்தால் போதும் வியக்கத் தக்க அறிவு சார்ந்த மாற்றங்களைக் காணலாம் என்று ஆராய்ச்சியாளர்கள் கருதுகிறார்கள்.

பார்த்தீர்களா? தோப்புக்கரணம் என்பது தமிழர்கள் வழக்கத்தில் ஒரு சாதாரணமான விடயம். ஆனால் அவர்களே அறியாத அந்த அறிவியல் உண்மையை ஆதி தமிழர்கள் அறிந்து தன் தலைமுறையினருக்கு அருளியிருக்கின்றர். சிறு வேலையானாலும், தமிழர்களின் கலாச்சாரத்திற்கு ஆயிரம் அர்த்தம் இருக்கும் என்பதை உணர்த்துகிறது. நமது பெருமைகளை நாமே உலகிற்கு உணர்த்துவோம்.

ஆக, ஆசிரியர்கள் பள்ளிக்கூடத்தில் இந்த தோப்புக்கரணத்தைக் கைவிட்டு விடாதீர்கள்.

ஆதாரம் : http://www.youtube.com/watch?

Please do not talk about தமிழ்ச்சித்தர்கள் and தமிழர்களின் கலாச்சார . The fact is that most of the important Siddhas like Bogar, Chatta Muni, Gorakkar, Maccha Muni were not Tamilians.

Do not get brainwashed by the propaganda of the Siddha Vaidya merchants and Tamil Chauvinists. Siddha Vaidya is called Ayur Veda in rest of India.

The Siddhas belonged to entire world. It is said the Bogar came from China.

Hello sir, Thanks ,Iam very glad to see the OP,Very happy to share the experiences that I under went in PRANIC HEALING by (small correction for Master s name) Master CHOA KOK SUI, one can experiences the fine & simple ,yet powerful changes. One has to know at least BASICS OF PRANIC HEALING, there are many levels in it ,so one can be able to handle the life in better angle.I do not request / order / advice ,our people for it,let they get benefited by simple ,easy, yet powerful things which we are not aware of.( Sir i have seen this super power brain yoga effects in one of the leading schools in chennai ,were after certain period ,the school principal has up dated the remarkable results.)

Hello sir, Thanks ,Iam very glad to see the OP,Very happy to share the experiences that I under went in PRANIC HEALING by (small correction for Master s name) Master CHOA KOK SUI, one can experiences the fine & simple ,yet powerful changes. One has to know at least BASICS OF PRANIC HEALING, there are many levels in it ,so one can be able to handle the life in better angle.I do not request / order / advice ,our people for it,let they get benefited by simple ,easy, yet powerful things which we are not aware of.( Sir i have seen this super power brain yoga effects in one of the leading schools in chennai ,were after certain period ,the school principal has up dated the remarkable results.)

My son who lives in London, was attracted by this "Pranic healing" thing some 10 to 15 years ago, though I do not advise anyone to even go near all such pseudo- kind of stuff, like Reiki, Pranic healing and others. After some time he (my son started feeling very weak and he started experiencing many troubles on various fronts - job, finance, house, car, etc. Then he consulted his "guru" for prAnic healing who told him that people get diseases because of their own fate (Karma) and when someone else tries to heal the sick person thru prANic healing method, the healer, in fact, gets all those negative things (I don't the exact word now) from the diseased person and that was why things were going wrong. The guru had no solution as to how the healer could get rid of those negatives. On coming to know this quandary, my son left this. Earlier, he had been into reiki in which also a similar situation exists.

So, my sincere advice to one and all, is believe the known devil, viz., allopathy, and don't be attracted by the many unknown angels like reiki, prANic healing, ayurveda, siddha, unani etc., etc.

Namestae sir, There are proper guide lines,procedures which are taught in basics session itself ,like how to protect our self ,lessen the patient illness,which has to be follow from the very first practice it self ,sir I do not comment on Reiki ,either pranic healing as you stated ,as Karmic effect,which is very true in all conditions ,Sir in Astrology ,by lagnam,pavaam ,punniyam ,well trained can guide a common man,to get rid of his/her malefic conditions by simple pariharams,if it is with in the limits, so sir i do not comment on the issue which you have stated,any thing as a matter of fact when learn properly,followed with all procedures ,faith with almighty,will never let us down at any case.The most important issue they insist is we have to affirm that we are ONLY INSTRUMENTS,ALMIGHTY IS DOING ALL.

My son who lives in London, was attracted by this "Pranic healing" thing some 10 to 15 years ago, though I do not advise anyone to even go near all such pseudo- kind of stuff, like Reiki, Pranic healing and others. After some time he (my son started feeling very weak and he started experiencing many troubles on various fronts - job, finance, house, car, etc. Then he consulted his "guru" for prAnic healing who told him that people get diseases because of their own fate (Karma) and when someone else tries to heal the sick person thru prANic healing method, the healer, in fact, gets all those negative things (I don't the exact word now) from the diseased person and that was why things were going wrong. The guru had no solution as to how the healer could get rid of those negatives. On coming to know this quandary, my son left this. Earlier, he had been into reiki in which also a similar situation exists.

So, my sincere advice to one and all, is believe the known devil, viz., allopathy, and don't be attracted by the many unknown angels like reiki, prANic healing, ayurveda, siddha, unani etc., etc.

Mr.Sangom,
I have been watching you from the beginning and it seems that you are always pessimist in all your approches. I dont say you are wrong. Your son might have
experienced some adverse feeling and that you should not say that all others will also have to face the same trouble. Let those who have faith in such healing
method should not be stopped by us for one or other reason. However those who are interested will definitely take your advice. In this connection please
refer to Dr.C.Narayani's post above.

Please do not talk about தமிழ்ச்சித்தர்கள் and தமிழர்களின் கலாச்சார . The fact is that most of the important Siddhas like Bogar, Chatta Muni, Gorakkar, Maccha Muni were not Tamilians.

Do not get brainwashed by the propaganda of the Siddha Vaidya merchants and Tamil Chauvinists. Siddha Vaidya is called Ayur Veda in rest of India.

The Siddhas belonged to entire world. It is said the Bogar came from China.

Mr.Nacchinarkiniyan,
Do you think that those who follow siddha system of vyidyam are fools to be brainwashed by Siddha Vaidya merchnts and tamil chauvinists. Like you are having a different
opinion about siddha vaidyam many more may have their own good opinions about siddha,ayarveda,unani vaidyam and throng those clinics in hundreds and thousands.
Please do not jump to any hasty conclusion to thrust your opinion on others.

Dear Sri. Nachchinarkiniyan,

If you do not have knowledge on Sidda Vaidya please do not comment. You said it is Ayurveda. It is not. Please check up encyclopedia on this subject. This is the second warning I am giving Please do not poke your nose on any thing and every thing.

Regards and Namaskarams,

P.R.RADHAKRISHBAN

My sincere advice is to ignore a 'personal experience' based advice and seek sensible advice. Each system has its own unique benefits for specific ailments and personalities. There are wolves in all sections of medical practice - wrong diagnosis, deliberate misdiagnosis, over medication, strong medicines etc. Another important issue is - the patients seek alternative medicine only when allopathy has not helped, and found out after an extended treatment and suffering. In many cases kidney failures can be traced strong antibiotics and pneumonia due to drugs that inhibit body's fighting system.

There is a norwegian study reported today, it is concluded that inherent immune system becomes stronger with hathayoga. Yehudi Menuhin has said in his preface to BKS Iyengar's yoga book, that when his fingers became numb and stiff and he couldn't play violin, he was cured by BKS iyengar's yoga training under personal supervision.

Summary dismissal of anything oriental and indian (and perhaps some connection with brahmins) is a habit with some.

There is a big reiki group in mumbai which meets every week for meditation and reiki and will vouch for its effectiveness in their life. There are people who have full faith in ayurveda, homeopathy, and other systems of native medicine.

Of course one's karma will lead him to a doctor he deserves!

Mr.Nacchinarkiniyan,
Do you think that those who follow siddha system of vyidyam are fools to be brainwashed by Siddha Vaidya merchants and Tamil chauvinists. Like you are having a different
opinion about siddha Vietnam many more may have their own good opinions about siddha,ayarveda,unani vaidyam and throng those clinics in hundreds and thousands.
Please do not jump to any hasty conclusion to thrust your opinion on others.
Dear Sri. Nachchinarkiniyan,
If you do not have knowledge on Sidda Vaidya please do not comment. You said it is Ayurveda. It is not. Please check up encyclopedia on this subject. This is the second warning I am giving Please do not poke your nose on any thing and every thing.
Regards and Namaskarams,
P.R.RADHAKRISHBAN

I think you should learn about the Siddhas before making comments on them. This thread may help you as it has a number of links to various articles about Siddhas.

http://www.tamilbrahmins.com/religion/5942-siddhas-who-were-they-what-did-they-practice-teach-i.html

This is an internet forum. Please learn to use appropriate language.

I have stated my opinion based on my thesis which is the basis of the thread quoted above.

You jump to conclusions based on magazine articles.

The readers can judge for themselves.

And then do not go on giving warning? Who do you think you are to give warning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back