• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Ayushahomam within 1 year of father's mother's Varshabdigam?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskaram,
We are tamil iyer brahmins living in the USA. My son is turning 1 year next month,so we
are planning to have his ayushahomam here.
My mother who was sick for sometime passed away last November and her first year abthigam
is in December.
While I know the ayushahomam can be performed within 1 year though I am the kartha for my mother, I am just curious on a couple of sundry things

1) Can we put a kolam on ayushahomam day?
2) Can we serve vada paysam lunch to guests on that day?

Can some experienced and knowledgable person comment on this?

Thanks,
Ram

You can draw kolam in the place where ayushya homam takes place. you can serve vada payasam lunch to guests on that day. and you also can take.on that day only. sastrikal will do it without kalasam. in a simple manner.

you can perforkm ayusya homam on that day y0u can put klolan on that day inyour house or where you perfom
ayusya homam. you can serve vada payasam to others as well as you can also consume it.
you can do it

Rajappa Namakkal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back