• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

can we perform any pooja before 1st anniversary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

My brother in law died in an accident in june2013.
one astrologer said that my sister is in sani dasha and should perform remedies for that planet.
My question is that
1) whether she can visit temples and perform any remedial poojas?(atleast for navagrahas?) Some say Shiva temple can be visited and archana/abhishekam can be performed on her gothra even before 1st anniversary and this would ward off any evil/ negative doshas. is that true?

2) whether my brother can perform any homam(ayusha homam/ sudarsana homam) on my sister's behalf for the well being of my sister and her 3 year old daughter?

nithya

for sani dasa reading and chanting hanumam kavacham and hanuman sthothras is enough. after first anniversary your sister may do all. your brother can do pariharamas on her behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back