• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Father's Srartham

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning to All!!

The day has begun well with great sense of satisfaction, as I was able to perform the Srardham for my beloved father under the able and very good guidance of Shri. Kasiram Ramakrishna through "SKYPE" (thanks to the technology!!!). He had really guided well on the procedures and reciting the "Mantras". Thank you very much Vadhyar!!!.

At this instance, I would also like to thank Mrs. Sukuna Venkat from Nairobi who had shared the contacts of Shri. Kasiram in this forum somewhere in July last year. Special thanks Madam!!!

Those of you who may not know, I am residing in Sana'a. Yemen a place where it is very difficult to find "Brahmins" leave alone Vadhyars and rituals.

Thanks again to all....have a good day.

BTW the mail ID of Shri Kasiram is [email protected]

Best regards
G Raj Kumar
Sana'a | Republic of Yemen

Sri Ganesh
I am happy to read that you had satisfactorily performed the sharadh of your father today.By coincidence I had also performed sharadh of my father today @ Mumbai. However I have my reservations. as I was unable keep up the speed of vadhiyar's in recitation of mantras & rituals connected with the function. The vadhiyar is quite elderly & revered in the locality & hence I could not tell him to slow down.
I would be grateful to any member who reproduce the mantras & rituals connected with the sharadh,or give link to the site where I can get this details. I feel this will help me to be prepared for the shardh rituals.

Dear Ganesan, it is great to read your mail nd your experience. Many thanks for sharing this information. Warm regards, Venkatrangan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back