• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

First Year Shraddam for my Mother

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear sir it is the first year shardam is known as varusapthikam it contains 4 days function
first day oona masikam next day sodha kumnam on he day of thithi varshaptikam next day
graha yagnam.l i dont know in which sambradayam youbelong. If any of the mutt availabe in
your sambradyayam near by hen you can do it but it is sugested that you can do it in your house
instead of mutt think about possibilities if you can any doubt you can mail to me

rajappa namakkal

Usually 13 days..not knowing it differs from one sect to another

13 days rituvals is rituvals from creamting the body to the end of Sabindikaranam. 12 days rituvals
13th day is Graha yagnam. but first year srartham differes from this as already stasted by me
this is 4 days fn. Oonapthikam 1 day, Sothakumbam one day Nija apthikam 1 day Graha yagnam 1 day.
if ykou need any further detaisl contact me Rajappa NAMAKKAL

In the sticky thread anthyesty and anthim karyams I have given details for four days first year varushaaptheekam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back