• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Gaya shradha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskarangal. Iam a Vadakalai Iyengar and currently I live in Vietnam now. I am planning to make a trip to India in the first week of July, 2016. My father's Thidhi falls on 20 th July. My mother's Thidhi falls in the month of December. I live in Canada, Singapore alternately and it is possible to do Hiranya shradha only. Is it necessary that I should perform shradha both in Kasi and Gaya and if so can I perform for both my parents because my mother's Thidhi is only in December. If I want to fly from Chennai as I have only two weeks for entire trip
what is the route. Please excuse me for asking lot of questions. I have to visit temples also. Your kind help is needed. Whom can I contact in Kaasi and Gaya.
Are there good hotels in Kaasi and Gaya. Your guidance will be of great help.
My e mail is [email protected].
Thanks
sainathan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back