• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Griha pravesam dates for September 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone in the community! We bought an existing construction house and can move in only after September 15 and before September 30.
My natchaktra is Pooram and my husband's poosam. We have a daughter whose natchatram is chithirai. Could someone please give us a good day to do grihapravesam? I am reading online that it is not good to move into a house until november. I cannot wait until this time due to financial constraints. Please suggest a good day for us and let me know if it is very bad move in at this time. It is bothering me a lot.

Thank you so much for your comments

If a person wants to celebrated Gruhuprevesam on a Sunday,being a holiday, (the house facing East and Varasoolai towards West) and considering the day inauspicious because of varasoolai,is there any way or parikaram to celebrated the gruhapravesam on the very same day. Is it acceptable to saastras.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back