• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kindly guide me regarding Pithru pooja

Status
Not open for further replies.
:help:My in laws both expired.My father in law expired after my marriage.My MIL expired at my DH early age.Now nobody knows her pithupooja thithi.So i do pooja for my FIL on his thithi. but for my MIL on puratasi amavasya.This year i did for my FIL correctly. But for my MIL i was unable to do on puratasi amavasya due to some important reasons.so i fixed today (thai amavasya).but from past 2 days i m unwell due to my back pain.hence i m unable to do pithru pooja today.i feel guilty for my MIL.I was doing all the year correctly.This year alone i m unable to perform pithru pooja for MIL.I m from naidu.According to our tradition we perform pooja by providing rice,valakai,vendakai coconut gravy,rasam,curd,parupu,vada,payasam,then we lit lamp.keep to crow.everything very nevanishty,with bakthi.but now i unable to do. i lost adi amavasya,thai amavasya,puratasi amavasya.Please guide me to satisfy my MIL.i can get peace by performing her pooja alone.From the morning till now i m unable to eat.Please help me.

Dear Sir,
Pithrus are not like us. You are not doing it intentionally. If you are unable to do Pithru Thithi on a particular day, you can perform the same on the next month and same thithi (Tamil month please). Or you can call your family Vadhyar and do the same in "Hiranya Roopa". Have peace of mind.

R.Ramaswami

dear sir there is no problem if kyou are not able to do srartham on that date you can do this in any of the preceeedingmonth in the same thithi
or itf it s not possible you can do this in krishnapaskha ekadasi. in my opinion you can do it in the Masi month tamil month krshnapaksha astami thithi
this fetch yu great punyamn and it sis equval to do sratham in grahana kaalam. Thjis day falls on 1st Marcg 2016.
If you are able to do it then do it with full confidence and get releive of your guiliness

Rajappa Namakkkal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back