• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Kuzi Tharpana Mandra

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you need the mantras for gnathis. i.e falling within seven thalai urai Not for the kartha.
If it is so all thee gnathys do kuzhi tharpanam on 19th day starting dfrom the youngest befre the kartha,y
In case if ot abatsoever the reason he can do it ere whthle to particio sankalpam as pate he can do it seperately.
for that after having kshavaram and bath he do nithya karmanustanam as applicable with less gayatri japam i.e maximun 10times,
after doing madyanikam he wear pavitran with one dharbai. one dharbai koorcham or bugnam, to do aavahanam he
should need athi kothy or one dharba koorcham. due to non avilablity of time i will come later
Rajappa Namakkal

Mr.Sangom, a Veteran in this Forum had posted the Mantras and the procedure to be followed
for performing 'Kuzhi Tharpanam'.
Please go through the earlier postings in 2011 or 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back