• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Marriage muhurtham days during tamil month ipasi

• Thread starter Thread starter m.r.moorthi
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

m.r.moorthi

Dear Mr.K.Gopalan & others,

Please clarify whether 27th(wed) & 28th(Thurs) (Nov 13th & 14th,2013) of Tamil month AIPASI are Marriage Muhurtha days.

If they are so & if the marriage is fixed on the 14th Nov,2013 with the star REVATHI for a Revathi born girl, what Time & Lagna are the best on that day? (Both Rasi & Amsa lagna)

Please guide.

Regards,
M.R.Moorthi

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mr.K.Gopalan & others,

Please clarify whether 27th(wed) & 28th(Thurs) (Nov 13th & 14th,2013) of Tamil month AIPASI are Marriage Muhurtha days.

If they are so & if the marriage is fixed on the 14th Nov,2013 with REVATHI Star, what Time & Lagna are the best on that day? (Both Rasi & Amsa lagna)

Please guide.

Regards,
M.R.Moorthi

14-11-2013. thanus lagnam 8-30 a m to 9-30 a m, is the muhurtham time. பெண்ணின் பிறந்த நக்ஷதிரதிற்கு இன்று உள்ள ரேவதி நக்ஷதிரம் பொருந்துமா என்று பார்க்க வேண்டும்.பிற,தாரா பலம் சந்திர பலம் ,கசரம்,சந்த்ராஷ்டமம் மற்ற 16 தோஷங்கள் இல்லாமல் இருந்தால் திருமணம் செய்யலாம்.ஒரு சில பிறந்த நக்ஷ்திரதிற்கு மட்டும் தான் இந்த நாள் முஹுர்த்த நாளாக அமைய முடியும்.

Dear respected Sri.Gopalan,

Thank you very much.I understand.But the date 14-11-2013 has already been fixed in a hurry to conduct the marriage by groom's official compulsions. The bride's birth star is also Revathi.
Muhurtham given by a Vaadyar is 8-47 to 9-0 AM, DANUSU Rasi Lagna & RISHABAM Amsa Lagna.
Vaadyar also advised Panchaga Preethi for that period. Daanya Daanam.

Hope this muhurtham is otherwise satisfactory. kindly help.This is just to help one aged friend

Kindly explain this Daanya daanam for Panchaga Preethi.What are all the Daanyams to be given to the Vaadyar.Actually when? Before or after.

Your candid explanations please.

Kind regards,
M.R.Moorthi

give 2 kilogam of raw rice and 100 gramm green graam dhaal to the vaadhyaar before marriage that is before 8-30 am on the marriage day. the purohit will chant mantras as dhaanam to panchaka preethi. GURU is aspecting the lagna. so this lagnam is good. as kiluikai time starts from 9 am. am. the vaadhyaar has given the time from 8.47 to 9am. revathy star starts from 8.38 am on that day.

Dear respected Mr.K.Gopalan,

Thank you very much for the valuable advice.
I will do as advised.

Kind regards,
M.R.Moorthi

Dear respected Shri.Gopalan,

There is some confusion for on the date to fix muhurtham for the follwing reasons.Need your help.

The girl was born on 2nd November,1979/6-38 PM/Chennai with Rishaba Lagna & Revathi Star (Meena Rasi).This girl is to be married.The boy's side wants the marriage date to be fixed either
on 13th Novevember,2013 or 14th,November,2013
The star on 13th is Uttarattadhi and on 14th Revathi.

There are only two options either to perform the marriage on 13t with Star Uththirattadhi or
14th with Star Revathy. Some feel Uthirattadh is ok though it is 27th star from Revathy.
Another says we can perform marriage on the birth Star (Revathy here) of the girl,though
some prefer avoiding marriage on the day Girl's Birth Star.

Kindly give your opinion on both the stars for marriage of a Girl born with Revathy Star.

Your valuable guidance is needed.
Deep regards,
M.R.Moorthi

Dear sir, kindly let me know the boy"s date of birth, time of birth and place of birth. thaara palan and chandra palan are required for both.

Dear Respected Shri.Gopalan,

Very kind of you.

The boys Birth details: DOB:15th November,1979 /3.25 PM /Chennai (Swathi-2)

Girl's DOB: 2nd,November,1979 /6-38 PM /Chennai Revathi-2)

For information: Boy is few days younger

Kind Regards,
M.R.Moorthi

moorthi, gopalan,

dear sirs,

the suspense is getting too much to me. last night i could not sleep, wondering over the eventual outcome of this thread.

please rush and post haste (at the recently speed of the recently abolished P&T express thanthi), your ulitmate alignment on the wedding date. thank you. :)

ps..i am quite sure even the bride and groom are waiting on tenterhooks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Dear sir,
the star is uthiram on 15th november. only on 18th swathi star is there. kindly let me know whether the date of birth is 15 or 18th thursday or sunday.

Dear respected Shri Gopalan,

I will contact the good old man,the girl's father,get the date confirmed & surely
intimate you this evening.

Thank you very much for your time & effort.

Kind regards,
M.R.Moorthi

Dear Respected Shri Gopalan,

I just got the reply form the gentle man. Sorry he gave the month as November insyead of December,1979.

Kindly excuse me for the mistake.
Below is the correct one of the boy.

DOB: 15/12/1979, 3.25 P.M. Chennai, Swathi 2nd padam.

Raghu dasa Bal: 11 y- 5M-- 25 Days.

Kind regards,
M.R.Moorthi

Dear sir,
the star is uthiram on 15th november. only on 18th swathi star is there. kindly let me know whether the date of birth is 15 or 18th thursday or sunday.

Dear Respected Shri Gopalan,

I just got the reply form the gentle man. Sorry he gave the month as November insyead of December,1979.

Kindly excuse me for the mistake.
Below is the correct one of the boy.

DOB: [COLOR=#0000FF !important]15/12/1979[/COLOR], 3.25 P.M. [COLOR=#0000FF !important]Chennai[/COLOR], Swathi 2nd padam.

Raghu dasa Bal: 11 y- 5M-- 25 Days.

Kind regards,
M.R.Moorthi

பரணி, கார்த்திகை, திருவாதிரை, ஆயில்யம், பூரம்,விசாகம், கேட்டை, பூராடம், பூரட்டாதி ஆகிய நக்ஷதிரங்கள். விவாஹ சுப முஹூர்தங்களுக்கு ஏற்றவை அல்ல். 13-11-2013 அன்று வாக்கிய(பாம்பு) பஞ்சாங்கப்படி காலை 11-20 வரை பூரட்டாதி நக்ஷத்திரம் இ
ருப்பதால் அன்று முஹுர்த்த நாளல்ல.

ஆனால் திருக்கணித பஞ்சாக்கம் படி அன்று காலை 8-28 மணிக்கே உத்திரட்டாதி ஆரம்பமாகிறது.ஆதலால் புதன் கிழமை ஏகாதசி, உத்ரட்டாதி தனுஸ் லக்னம் காலை 8-30 மனி முதல் 9-30 மணி வரை முஹுர்த்தம் வைக்கலாம்.

14-11-2013. வியாழக்கிழமை திருக்கணித பஞ்சாக்கப்படி காலை 8-38 மணி முதல் ரேவதி நக்ஷ்திரம் ஆரம்பம். 15-11-2013 வெள்ளிகிழமை காலை 9-13 மணி வரை ரேவதி நக்ஷ்திரம் உள்ளது. வெள்ளிகிழமையும் முகூர்த்தநாளே.

பாம்பு (வாக்கிய ) பஞ்சாக்கபடி 13-11-2013 அன்று பூரட்டாதி நக்ஷ்திரம். பகல் 11-19 மணி வரை உள்ளது. இதன் பிறகு விவாஹம் செய்வது நல்லதல்ல. 14-11-2013 அன்று வியாழக்கிழமை காலை 10-48 வரை உத்திரட்டாதி உள்ளது. இதன் பிறகு ரேவதி ஆரம்பம். மறு நாள் வெள்ளிகிழமை காலை 10 45 மணி வரை உள்ளது.

தங்கள் நண்பர் வாக்ய பஞ்சாங்கம் உபயோகிப்பவராக இருந்தால் 14-11-2013 வியாழகிழமை தனுசு லக்னம் காலை 8-30 முதல் 9-30 மணி வரை முஹுர்த்தம் வைத்து கொள்ளலாம். திருக்கணித பஞ்சாங்கம் உபயோகிபவராக இருந்தால் 13 -11 2013 புதன் கிழமை தனுசு லக்னம் காலை 8-30 முதல் 9-30 வரை முஹுர்த்தம் வைத்துக்கொள்ளலாம். வியாழக்கிழமையை விட புதன் கிழமை முஹுர்த்தமே மிக நன்றாக உள்ளது.

பெண்ணினுடைய ஜன்ம, பத்தாவது, பத்தொன்பதாவது நக்ஷதிரங்கலிலும். ஆணின் பத்தாவது நக்ஷதிரத்திலும் திருமணம் செய்யலாம் என விசேஷ விதி உள்ளது. ஆதலால் ரேவதி நக்ஷதித்ரதிலும் செய்யலாம்.

மீன ராசியில் பூரட்டாதி, உத்திரட்டாதி, ரேவதி நக்ஷத்திரம் உள்ளது. இம்மாதிரி ஒரே ராசிக்குள் 27 வது நக்ஷத்திரம் வந்தால் இந்த 27ஆவது நக்ஷத்திரத்திலும் விவாகம் செய்யலாம் எனவும் விதி உள்ளது.

கடக ராசியில் ஆயில்யம் நக்ஷ்த்திரம். அடுத்த நக்ஷத்திரம் மகம் சிம்ம ராசியில் உள்ளது. இந்த மக நக்ஷதிரத்திற்கு 27 ஆவது நக்ஷத்திரம் ஆயில்யம் வேறு ராசியில் உள்ளதால் இங்கு 27 ஆவது நக்ஷத்திரத்தில் முஹுர்த்தம் வைக்க கூடாது.

ஆதலால் புதன் கிழமை 13-11-2013 அன்று திருமணம் செய்வது மற்ற பொருத்தங்கள் பார்க்கும் போது மிக நன்றாக அமைந்துள்ளது.
லக்னத்தில் மாந்தி இல்லை. லக்னத்திற்கு குரு பார்வை உள்ளது. 11ல் பாவிகள் உள்ளனர். . யாறேனும் கேள்வி கேட்டால் பதில் சொல்வதற்கே இந்த விளக்கம்.

19/7/13
--------

My heartfelt thanks to your very elaborate details with very clear explanations.

This is surely not only helpful to me & my old elderly friend but also to every member

of this forum & their family & friends.What a great yeoman service!

Pray the Almighty to bestow all the best on you to lead very blissful long

& healthy life.

One small clarification.

If the marriage is on 14/11/2013,Thursday,Muhurtha Neram(8-30 to 9-30AM)

also falls during Guligai Kaalam (9.00AM to 10-30AM).Hope this is ok.

Vadyar here said 8-47 to 9-00AM.Also said Dhanusu Rasi Lagna & Rishabham Amsa Lagna

As recommended by you, I will suggest Wednesday,13/11/2013,depending on the

availability of the Hall on this day.
20/7/13
--------
The gentle man follows Thirukganitha panchagam. So I conveyed the recommended date 13/11/2013, 8-30 to 9-30AM

திருக்கணித பஞ்சாங்கம் உபயோகிபவராக இருந்தால் 13 -11 2013 புதன் கிழமை தனுசு லக்னம் காலை 8-30 முதல் 9-30 வரை முஹுர்த்தம் வைத்துக்கொள்ளலாம். வியாழக்கிழமையை விட புதன் கிழமை முஹுர்த்தமே மிக நன்றாக உள்ளது.

But there seems Ema Ganda neram (7-30 to 9-00AM) falls during that period.

Kindly verify.

Deep regards,

M.R.Moorthi

19/7/13
--------

My heartfelt thanks to your very elaborate details with very clear explanations.

This is surely not only helpful to me & my old elderly friend but also to every member

of this forum & their family & friends.What a great yeoman service!

Pray the Almighty to bestow all the best on you to lead very blissful long

& healthy life.

One small clarification.

If the marriage is on 14/11/2013,Thursday,Muhurtha Neram(8-30 to 9-30AM)

also falls during Guligai Kaalam (9.00AM to 10-30AM).Hope this is ok.

Vadyar here said 8-47 to 9-00AM.Also said Dhanusu Rasi Lagna & Rishabham Amsa Lagna

As recommended by you, I will suggest Wednesday,13/11/2013,depending on the

availability of the Hall on this day.
20/7/13
--------
The gentle man follows Thirukganitha panchagam. So I conveyed the recommended date 13/11/2013, 8-30 to 9-30AM

திருக்கணித பஞ்சாங்கம் உபயோகிபவராக இருந்தால் 13 -11 2013 புதன் கிழமை தனுசு லக்னம் காலை 8-30 முதல் 9-30 வரை முஹுர்த்தம் வைத்துக்கொள்ளலாம். வியாழக்கிழமையை விட புதன் கிழமை முஹுர்த்தமே மிக நன்றாக உள்ளது.

But there seems Ema Ganda neram (7-30 to 9-00AM) falls during that period.

Kindly verify.

Deep regards,

M.R.Moorthi

The father of the girl requested wadyar to fix the hurtham on 13/11/2013 as recommended by you.

Vadyar accepted the date & slightly modified the muhurtha time as below.

As per Thirukganitha Panchagam
------------------------------------

13/11/2013, Uththirattadi star, 8-51 AM to 9-01 AM with Dhanusu Rasi lagna &
Rishaba Amsa Lagna (Both Lagna's having Sukra & Guru respectively).

Request your approval or otherwise if any correction is required.

Excuse me for the trouble.

Deep regards,
M.R.Moorthi

Dear respected Shri Gopalan,

My sincere thanks for your valuable guidance.I have conveyed your approval
for the given muhurtha time on 13/11/13 to the gentleman.

Deep regards,
M.R.Moorthi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back