• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Performing Tarpanam during ashoucham

Status
Not open for further replies.
My periyappa(father's elder brother)has been passed away in Chennai and I am not able to proceed to Chennai at present because I came to Australia for my daughter-in-law's delivery.I am very much helpful if you furnish the kuzhi tharpana manthra and the way of performing.Weather the same to be done for ten days or tenthday alone,since no sasthrigal is availablt inmy son's area Please mail to ,[email protected]

;

;

Namaskaram,

I want to know if we can perform Amavasay Tarpanam or Sankramana Tarpanam if we have theetu (asoucham) due to death of close relative (eg: father's brother or father's cousin brother).

Regards.
பிறப்பு /இறப்பு தீட்டு உள்ள கால்ங்களில் அமாவாசை/ மாத பிறப்பு தர்பணம் செய்யக்கூடாது. கிரஹன தர்பணம் செய்யலாம். அப்போது கிரஹணம் வந்தால். சிராத்தம், மாசிகம் தீட்டு போன அன்று செய்ய வேன்டும். அமாவாசை தர்பணம் செய்ய வேண்டாம் .தீட்டு போன பிற்கும் அமாவாசை தர்பணம் செய்யக்கூடாது. செய்யாததனால் தவறு எதுவுமில்லை.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back