• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

sadhabishekam details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Namaskaram!

I am a tamil brahmin. Vadamal, Tanjore. We are planning to do Sadabishekam for our parents this May. We are planning to do Rudraekadasi in our residence with 12 priests and inviting only our relatives and the kalyanam next day in the kalyana mandabam with all friends and relatives. I got lot of useful information from kgopalan's post dated 2011. I have a few doubts. Grateful if I could get reply for these.
  1. Do we have Nandhi event for sadabishekam? If so when do we do and how many priest required?
  2. In kgopalan post it is mentioned as 11 sombu and 1 kudam required and this could be used next day also. How many sombu and kudam we would require for kalyana day?
  3. We usually have the practice of doing mangali pondugal after patti devasam. This year we had it in Jan. Do we need do kalyana pondugal in May?
  4. What are the mandatory homams that we should perform during this function and which day we should perform which homam (ganapathy,
  5. navagraha, ayusha, mrithunja, natshatra....etc)?

kindly see in the sticky thread maha ganapathy and navagraha homam details . more informations are there now . still more will come shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back