• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Samashrayanam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Adiyen is from Tamil Iyengar and our Kula Deivam is Oppilliyappan, Kumbakonam. I am married and 30 years old.
I am planning to do Pancha Samskaram now. But I have few queries

1. Where Should I do pancha samskaram, is there any way specific acharya only should we have to do, based on our gothra ?
2. After pancha samskaram, what all restrictions adiyen has to take care or avoid and what all minimum daily things adiyen has to follow . Like I am working and I have my lunch at office canteen, is it something i should avoid?
Please suggest. Apologize , if adiyen has asked very basic questions

regards
Ashok

Hi All,

Adiyen is from Tamil Iyengar and our Kula Deivam is Oppilliyappan, Kumbakonam. I am married and 30 years old.
I am planning to do Pancha Samskaram now. But I have few queries

1. Where Should I do pancha samskaram, is there any way specific acharya only should we have to do, based on our gothra ?
2. After pancha samskaram, what all restrictions adiyen has to take care or avoid and what all minimum daily things adiyen has to follow . Like I am working and I have my lunch at office canteen, is it something i should avoid?
Please suggest. Apologize , if adiyen has asked very basic questions

regards
Ashok

Dear Sri Ashokoppili,

1. Samasrayanam aka panchasamskaram can be done by approaching any Acharya.

2. Gothra has nothing to do with Samasrayanam.

3. The only requirement is that you have to lead a normal but disciplined life after panchasamskaram. After panchasamskaram you become a vaishnavite by initiation. So you can not live a licentious life.

4. Follow the instructions of your Acharyan in this regard.

5. You can approach any Acharyan and do the samasrayanam.

Best wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back