• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Sani Dhosam - 7 1/2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.
Place of birth - Chennai

Time - 9.07 PM

Date - 19-02-1968

Day - Monday

Name - Santhi Sundaram
Birth Star - Swathi
Raasi- Thula

Please let me know if I am in 7 1/2 years Sani dhosa and if so the period of it. I am undergoing too many issues since 2011. I am also planning to perform pooja in Thirunalar.

Thanks all for help
Santhi

Santhi madam,

Yes, you are going through the 7 1/2 years' sani or Ezharaiccani period. This will continue up to 2017 January. A small saving grace is that you are running the dasa period of Budhan, your Lagna lord. So, although there may be many issues and many difficulties, it will be possible for you to overcome many of these. You may well perform pooja in Thirunallaaru.

Thanks Sir.
Please let me know if there is a specific pooja at thirunalaru. Even the I am in dhasa of Pudhan still the issues are more with respect to health and financial. Is this going to continue to the next 2 years too.

Thanks Sir. Eventhough I am Pudhan dasa the issues with respect to health and financial is more, Is this going to continue for the next year too? IS there a specific pooja at Thirunallaru?

This must be Pongu Sani . Hence it is not so bad.Especially if pooja is performed in Thirunallaru, it is all the fine. Only if there are hurdles, one can overcome them. That is why Saneeswarar gives hurdles and then victory .

Sir,
Budha Dasa is different and seven and a half years of Sani is different. Eg. if we have pain in the legs we don't ask about ears. But our ears will also be disturbed due to weak body. That is a different thing. We may not even know that. The pain is spread thourghout the body but we treat only the legs at that time. All are inter connected. Like that all planets , dasa bhukti , gocharam are all interconnected though they are different aspects .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back