• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

To perform Griha Pravesam

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got a Flat allotted at Delhi. My wife's Nakshatram is Sadhayam. Initially one vadhyar has given 25th Mar. 2016 for Puja. One of my friend said that in Panguni Masam, Graha Pravesam pooja is not performed. What is Vadhyar.com opinion on this.If my friend's version is correct, then can you help me in getting an auspicious date between 1st March to 15th March or 15th April to 15th May.Thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back