• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Vishnu Bhakti Geetham

praveen

Life is a dream
Staff member
கருட கமன கருடத்வஜ

ஜிந்தோளம் இராகம் அன்னமாச்சார்யா கிருதி

ப்ரியா சகோதரிகள்

கருட பஞ்சமியை மின்னிட்டுப் விஷ்ணு பக்தி கீதம்

---------

கருட கமன கருடத்வஜ
னரஹரி னமோனமோ னமோ ||
கமலாபதி கமலனாபா
கமலஜ ஜன்மகாரணிக |
கமலனயன கமலாப்தகுல
னமோனமோ ஹரி னமோ னமோ ||

ஜலதி பம்தன ஜலதிஶயன
ஜலனிதி மத்ய ஜம்துகல |
ஜலதிஜாமாத ஜலதிகம்பீர
ஹலதர னமோ ஹரி னமோ ||

கனதிவ்யரூப கனமஹிமாம்க
கனகனா கனகாய வர்ண |
அனக ஶ்ரீவேம்கடாதிபதேஹம்
னமோ னமோஹரி னமோ னமோ

----------
Oh Sri Maha Vishnu, Garutmanta is your mount. Oh Hari, in your incarnation as Rama you took human form. My salutations to you again and again.

You are the Lord of Lakshmi. You have lotus on your navel. Lakshmi was borne for you. Your eyes are beautiful like lotus. You belong to Sun dynasty. Salutation to you again and again.

You built bridge across sea(as Rama). You recline on ocean. You are the son-in-law of the God of seas. You are majestic like ocean. You wielded plough (as Balarama). Oh Hari, I salute you again and again.

Your divine appearence is Supreme. You are omnipotent. Your complexion is blue like dark clouds. You are unparalleled Venkatesa. I salute you again and again.

Latest posts

Latest ads

Back