• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Need some Good friends!

We all seek friends, all through life. You can find a good friend only after some time. But first of all, you need to be worthy of being a friend. You have to invest your time and efforts to cultivate friendships.
At my age, it is difficult to maintain friendships. My physical and mental state is such that I cannot reach out. I have some good friends I can count on. But at this age, we are saying goodbye to siblings and friends alike.

I have many friends I met here on the TB site. We became social friends outside of the site.
If you prefer, we can be friends on the site or PM me your contact information and we can communicate outside in private.

It may seem a peculiar request, but a funny one. can I get some friends out of here ? I'm 21 pursuing CA Intermediate in Tiruchendur
hello ramasamy,

welcome on board the site. Its nice of you to take the initiative to find friends. I am usually free to chat and I do post a bit on the general discussions forum. If interested you can read my posts and share your views. I will definitely reply. Of course you can PM me also.

I am a MS engineering graduate from US and having extensive experience in embedded systems but now stopped all that and trying to learn sanskrit and our vedic texts. I am in chennai.

Tell us more about yourself.
Krishnan

Latest ads

Back