• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Spirituality and Technology for Self and Socio economic development

Sravna, I was trying out the chatgpt at the site I had pasted above.
Though it gives good answers for those who are seeking basic answers but overall an AI doesnt seem that impressive.
Its just a copy paste work and it does get " confused" after a while.

It clearly is limited to what someone has fed it.
I am not saying it isnt informative but its seems to have the ability to take us humans for a big ride.
And I have noted it plays safe too.
Honestly I am sure with AI technology around we are going to see a lot of cognitive decline among humans soon.

Sravna, I was trying out the chatgpt at the site I had pasted above.
Though it gives good answers for those who are seeking basic answers but overall an AI doesnt seem that impressive.
Its just a copy paste work and it does get " confused" after a while.

It clearly is limited to what someone has fed it.
I am not saying it isnt informative but its seems to have the ability to take us humans for a big ride.
And I have noted it plays safe too.
Honestly I am sure with AI technology around we are going to see a lot of cognitive decline among humans soon.
Yes Renuka, overall not very impressive if you look deeper though on the surface it seems smart. Though I would say understanding has been mostly cracked it will very much struggle with nuanced language. You hit the nail on the head. It is designed to create an impression of super smartness as with every western promotion and in that sense actually takes everyone for a big ride.

Having said that it has added utility to whomever wants to avail but also has potential for great misuse.

To sum up it is an addition to existing technology but bigger and general than normal though not remotely close to the hype that is being created

Last edited:
These guys are physical. They have no place for subtlety. Their personality aligns with analytical thinking, creativity restricted to the physical zone. They simply cannot think beyond. Some serious revolutionary impact is needed to make them evolve. I am sure God is working on a neat plan.

Yes Renuka, overall not very impressive if you look deeper though on the surface it seems smart. Though I would say understanding has been mostly cracked it will very much struggle with nuanced language. You hit the nail on the head. It is designed to create an impression of super smartness as with every western promotion and in that sense actually takes everyone for a big ride.

Having said that it has added utility to whomever wants to avail but also has potential for great misuse.

To sum up it is an addition to existing technology but bigger and general than normal though not remotely close to the hype that is being created
Its not about an AI being a western promotion..AI is also made by non western countries.

Its just about the AI being just a copy paste and predicting technology.

Latest ads

Back