• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

13 facts you wanna learn about Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.
13 facts you wanna learn about Japan

1 - Japanese children clean their schools every day for a quarter of an hour with teachers, which led to the emergence of a Japanese generation who is modest and keen on cleanliness.

2 - Any Japanese citizen who has a dog must carry bag and special bags to pick up dog droppings. Hygiene and their eagerness to address cleanliness is part of Japanese ethics.

3 - Hygiene worker in Japan is called "health engineer" and can command salary of USD 5000 to 8000 per month, and a cleaner is subjected to written and oral tests.

4 - Japan does not have any natural resources, and they are exposed to hundreds of earthquakes a year but do not prevent it from becoming one of the largest economy in the world.

5 - Did you know Hiroshima returned to what it was economically vibrant before the fall of the atomic bomb in just ten years?

6 - Japan prevents the use of mobile in trains, restaurants and indoor.

7 - Japan students from the first to sixth primary year must learn ethics in dealing with people.

8 - Japanese even though one of the richest people in the world but they do not have servants. The parents are responsible for the house and children.

9 - There is no examination from the first to the third primary level; because the goal of education is to instill concepts and character building, not just examination and indoctrination.

10 - If you go to a buffet restaurant in Japan you will notice people only eat as much as they need without any waste. No wasteful food.

11 - The rate of delayed trains in Japan is about 7 seconds per year! They appreciate the value of time, very punctual to minutes and seconds.

12 - Children in schools brush their teeth (sterile) and clean their teeth after a meal at school; They maintain their health from an early age.

13 - Students take half an hour to finish their meals to ensure right digestion.

When asked about this concern, they said: These students are the future of Japan.

http://outsiderliving.blogspot.in/2013/02/13-facts-you-wanna-learn-about-japan.html

OMG! You missed the most important thing of Japan.

Japan has GODZILLA!

fymdnpqoyquqpllqsmgy.jpg

BTW there is a drawback of brushing our teeth right after meals..it thins the enamel and causes sensitivity.Just gargle with plain water and brush only after 30 mins after eating.
So Japan is not always right.

OMG! You missed the most important thing of Japan.

Japan has GODZILLA!

fymdnpqoyquqpllqsmgy.jpg

BTW there is a drawback of brushing our teeth right after meals..it thins the enamel and causes sensitivity.Just gargle with plain water and brush only after 30 mins after eating.
So Japan is not always right.

The scars of WW II. LOL.

learn to bow like the japanese when you feel like kicking someone somewhere special. .

I have done business with the japanese .

Dicey fellows who say what they do not mean mostly.

I dont want to sound like a racist..but I am not impressed by any Japanese.

They are a very mechanical race in my opinion.

They remind me of Artificial Intelligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back