• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

6 - Senses...!! HUMAN vs ANIMALS

Status
Not open for further replies.
யாரிடமும், 'உனக்கு அறிவு இருக்கா?' என்று கேட்காதீர்கள்!
பதில் இப்படி இருக்கலாம்: 'ஓஹோ! உன்கிட்ட இல்லைன்னு கேக்கறயா?' :help:

next question would be "can we really control/grow our sense without interruption of brain???

I guess, both the things are NOT IN OUR HANDS ..!!!

next question would be "can we really control/grow our sense without interruption of brain???

I guess, both the things are NOT IN OUR HANDS ..!!!

For this I need a volunteer who is willing to undergo an experiment.

First we disconnect the brain from the body..take it and put it on another table and see if "can we really control/grow our sense without interruption of [FONT=inherit !important][FONT=inherit !important]brain[/FONT][/FONT]???LOL!!!

Ashok..when did you say you were coming to Malaysia?

I believe that the sixth sense may not be unique to humans; on the contrary we humans may be lacking the seventh sense required to know the sixth sense of plants, birds and animals. It is known that animals and birds communicate effectively, though human beings are generally unable to decipher their communication.

Research has also revealed that plants (of the same type - e.g., vast plantations like tea, coffee, cocoa, oak, apple, etc.,) effectively communicate danger signals and such messages in the form of chemical substances produced within the tree or wafted by air from one tree to another, travels miles in an hour.

Hence, humans should better become humble before the mysterious power behind this universe.....

mhooommm, naan maatten ...!!!!

ennamo kadalai mittayi ya pocketla irunthu eduthu vaikkira maathiri pesareenga...!!!

brain madam... brain... !!!

Yes this is the perfect candidate..Ghajini style..cant remember anything..So it will be a SUCCESS!! YES!! SUCCESS!!!

mhooommm, naan maatten ...!!!!

ennamo kadalai mittayi ya pocketla irunthu eduthu vaikkira maathiri pesareenga...!!!

brain madam... brain... !!!

Doesnt matter yaar..with the Ghajini style short term memory sorts you wont remember what happened.!!LOL

How this has been distinguished from Human beings..????

if we are the leading sensors of the universe, some of the senses are not at par with the animals,

Dog`s smelling effect

etc.,

I believe that the sixth sense may not be unique to humans; on the contrary we humans may be lacking the seventh sense required to know the sixth sense of plants, birds and animals. It is known that animals and birds communicate effectively, though human beings are generally unable to decipher their communication.

Research has also revealed that plants (of the same type - e.g., vast plantations like tea, coffee, cocoa, oak, apple, etc.,) effectively communicate danger signals and such messages in the form of chemical substances produced within the tree or wafted by air from one tree to another, travels miles in an hour.

Hence, humans should better become humble before the mysterious power behind this universe.....

How this has been distinguished from Human beings..????

if we are the leading sensors of the universe, some of the senses are not at par with the animals,

Dog`s smelling effect

etc.,

LOL! if you want us to be at par with our canine friends then I can imagine guys chasing after all post men to bite and also marking their territory on all fire hydrants!!!ha ha ha ha

OK, I will sure give my body to your research !!!

I guess, you will not kill me !!! LOLZ...!!!

No No... NO killing at all..see back to basics my child..
Its only the body that dies not the Atma.
So in my hands you are always ALIVE!!!

na jayate mriyate va kadacin
nayam bhutva bhavita va na bhuyah
ajo nityah sasvato 'yam purano
na hanyate hanyamane sarire
SYNONYMS
bump.gif
na--never; jayate--takes birth; mriyate--never dies; va--either;kadacit--at any time (past, present or future); na--never; ayam--this;bhutva--came into being; bhavita--will come to be; va--or; na--not;bhuyah--or has coming to be; ajah--unborn; nityah--eternal; sasvatah--permanent; ayam--this; puranah--the oldest; na--never; hanyate--is killed; hanyamane--being killed; sarire--by the body.
TRANSLATION
bump.gif
For the soul there is never birth nor death. Nor, having once been, does he ever cease to be. He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing, undying and primeval. He is not slain when the body is slain.

HA ha ha ..

but yosikka vendiya vishayam...

we are human beings , we are having a sixth sense, we can distinguish to whom should bite / chase...!!!

senses !!! great ...!!!

LOL! if you want us to be at par with our canine friends then I can imagine guys chasing after all post men to bite and also marking their territory on all fire hydrants!!!ha ha ha ha

PISAAASU... PISAAASU... !!!

:)

but pisasukkellam senses irukkuma ??? if yes then how many, adutha kelvi, Renu mam please answer me ...

No No... NO killing at all..see back to basics my child..
Its only the body that dies not the Atma.
So in my hands you are always ALIVE!!!

na jayate mriyate va kadacin
nayam bhutva bhavita va na bhuyah
ajo nityah sasvato 'yam purano
na hanyate hanyamane sarire
SYNONYMS
bump.gif
na--never; jayate--takes birth; mriyate--never dies; va--either;kadacit--at any time (past, present or future); na--never; ayam--this;bhutva--came into being; bhavita--will come to be; va--or; na--not;bhuyah--or has coming to be; ajah--unborn; nityah--eternal; sasvatah--permanent; ayam--this; puranah--the oldest; na--never; hanyate--is killed; hanyamane--being killed; sarire--by the body.
TRANSLATION
bump.gif
For the soul there is never birth nor death. Nor, having once been, does he ever cease to be. He is unborn, eternal, ever-existing, undying and primeval. He is not slain when the body is slain.

The only extraordinarily unique sense that Humans got is, all possible manipulated thoughts and the resultant expressions by words of mouth in a language, that can create havoc among themselves and all that includes on this Earth.

PISAAASU... PISAAASU... !!!

:)

but pisasukkellam senses irukkuma ??? if yes then how many, adutha kelvi, Renu mam please answer me ...

Ashok dear,

Subtle body of the Pisasus do have their senses intact..its just that they dont have physical bodies hence they cant do much but IMAGINE things and create havoc.

Thats why they sometimes posses people to enjoy worldly life.

In a way Pisasus are like Bachelors who have NO outlet for their desires!!!LOL ha ha ha..so now you understand what a Kadhal Pisasu is????:rockon:

Note: Just kidding......so bachelors dont get angry OK.

Last edited:
I believe you..have seen many cases like this.
Two years ago one relative died and his beloved healthy dog died the next day.

The same was the case with my paternal grandfather's dog (German Shepherd), when my father was 5 years old. Right from the time of his demise, his dog went silent. He just sat down in one corner (where the dead body was laying on 1st day of death) with out eating and drinking anything and died exactly on 14th day (after the 13th day ritual at home), at morning 5:30am.

Welcome ..!!

I was just waiting for your post...!!

The only extraordinarily unique sense that Humans got is, all possible manipulated thoughts and the resultant expressions by words of mouth in a language, that can create havoc among themselves and all that includes on this Earth.

who have NO outlet for their desires!!!

but IMAGINE things and create havoc.

In WHAT SENSE ???!!!???

Ashok dear,

Subtle body of the Pisasus do have their senses intact..its just that they dont have physical bodies hence they cant do much but IMAGINE things and create havoc.

Thats why they sometimes posses people to enjoy worldly life.

In a way Pisasus are like Bachelors who have NO outlet for their desires!!!LOL ha ha ha..so now you understand what a Kadhal Pisasu is????:rockon:

Note: Just kidding......so bachelors dont get angry OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back