• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

ACTOR TURNED POLITICIAN

CHANDRU1849

Actor Vijay a.k.a. Joseph Vijay recently floated a new political outfit consequent upon his immense popularity among Tamil Nadu film goers.

Considering his background (a Christian) it seems he may lead the second eleven of Congress.

While he greeted Malayalis on the occasion of Onam, there was no such thing for Ganesh Chathurthi.

Will he succeed in politics, and if so, is it good for Hindus?

People are not as bowled over by actors turning politicians as before. Besides no such current crop including Vijay has the mass popularity of MGR or Jayalalitha. The world in general has also become more dominated by strategists and planners with great machinery to influence opinions that it is less conducive to sway people by charisma alone. All said and done I think Vijay has supporters and mostly may be involved in alliance politics.

People are not as bowled over by actors turning politicians as before. Besides no such current crop including Vijay has the mass popularity of MGR or Jayalalitha. The world in general has also become more dominated by strategists and planners with great machinery to influence opinions that it is less conducive to sway people by charisma alone. All said and done I think Vijay has supporters and mostly may be involved in alliance politics.
Hindus are taken for a ride and the latest entrant is this guy vijay. Unity is paramount which is terribly lacking among Hindus.

Is it possible to bring all Hindus at least to make these fellows bow and realise the importance of Hindu unity.

Unity at any level is a good thing but it should show positive expression and constructive intent if possible. But a lot depends on others. If others are inveterately unreasonable then unity can be used for the intent of fighting back.

Things have to happen spontaneously and should come from within. Then you can definitely make a positive impact. This is the spiritual way and that is the route for Iyers or any other mild group to follow. There should be evidence of application of mind. Then you will get the respect. But trying to emulate the wicked ways of others and making noise is not going to take you anywhere but only pull you down further.

Chandruji,
I generally agree with your post, but this post is troubling.
Is India for Indians? Or is it only for Hindus? If it is only for Hindus then change the constitution.
I do not know TN Politics, but politicians should represent all citizens.
This site is for people of all Nationalities, religions, caste, color Etc.
Is this post appropriate for this forum?

Latest ads

Back