• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

DMK - The destroyers of our heritage

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramaa
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kunjuppu,

I believe in a policy of 'live and let live'. I believe in the freedom of expression. Now I believe that I have to be strong so that I am not side-tracked.

The above beliefs translate into (a) equality of all in this forum, (b) conceding the right of everyone to their opinion while zealously guard my own and (c) stay on high ground of decency. So much so I am unable to pick up discussion with you on anything concerning me. I will not contribute to any personal sparring or needless patting on someone's back currying favour.

You have stated:
"i feel politics is divisive, and we do not need division here. that is my simple reason. but if it is not to be so, i will put it in the past, and move on and as duly suggested by you, will bypass those postings."
My humble plea is that the posters should be posters and not become moderators and judges and executioners at will. Let us be dhaarmic in being posters and let us not usurp the roles of administrator and moderator. It is their dharma and they do it very well. If a posting has to stay or be deleted is their prerogative and I personally respect it and hope you do too. So what is right to be posted be it politics or otherwise would be well left to the admin. Just keep posting your thoughts and be happy if it appears!

Bhagavan Krishna says: "Karmanye vaa adhikaarasthe maa phaleshu gadhaachana" (You have a right to post only but not to its print!)

Since the administrators/owners seem to be happy with the political and cut and paste posts, it would be futile on my part to say anything further.

I joined this forum only to generate some introspection among the community and also appraise our memebers of our heritage.

The forum's postings now consists of what is available in the daily newspapers and other internet forums. It is a selection of all the negative articles which generate only hate and discord.

I will be checking this forum once in 15 days from now on. I do not think it is worth the effort (It takes time to make original posts).

I thank the owners/Administarators for bearing with me and the members for reading my posts.

Dear Happyhindu and everyone,

All the five fingers are not the same. Each serves its own purpose. Collectively they all have greater purpose and strength. As Ramaaji put it, we all should live and let live. Attitudes of 'my way or no way' should be eschewed. If persons like you who are not born Brahmins could come in with brotherly love I do not see any reason for the Brahmins themselves to hold grudges against fellow Brahmins or taunt threats against the admin. It belittles the great wisdom they possess. Hope this is read in the right spirit.

Regards,
Saab

What is the fuss all about?

Dear Mr. Nacchi,
Sorry, I have been away from the forum for a while due to business/personal reasons.
Anyway, this posting is my personal view and not as administrator. I personally do not see anything wrong in other members posting articles of interest as long as they provide verifiable documentation and links. Many of us don't read local newspapers and many of us are spread all over.
As long as these articles do not carry on personal attacks on persons or name-calling or spread hatred, it is ok by me.

I am sorry I am completely at a loss to understand your statement that the administrators were happy with the political and cut and paste posts. Did I miss something?

Since the administrators/owners seem to be happy with the political and cut and paste posts, it would be futile on my part to say anything further.

I joined this forum only to generate some introspection among the community and also appraise our memebers of our heritage.

The forum's postings now consists of what is available in the daily newspapers and other internet forums. It is a selection of all the negative articles which generate only hate and discord.

I will be checking this forum once in 15 days from now on. I do not think it is worth the effort (It takes time to make original posts).

I thank the owners/Administarators for bearing with me and the members for reading my posts.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back