• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Doubts on Tharpanam

Hi All,
Be blessed by the divine power. Vaazhga valamudan.

I need clarification on things and I feel this is the right platform to clear my chaos. Actually, my mother in law passed away two weeks back and is it advisable for my Father in law to do Mahalaya Amavasai Tharpanam and month on month Tharpanam to do for his Parents?

Some Vathiyar says my father in law shouldn't do any Tharpanam till 1 year as it is Graha Theetu. Everything is allowed after Varshapthigam only.

Some says he can do Tharpanam. What is the right procedure to do all this..? Kindly advise.

Thanks in advance for all your clarification.

Hi All,
Be blessed by the divine power. Vaazhga valamudan.

I need clarification on things and I feel this is the right platform to clear my chaos. Actually, my mother in law passed away two weeks back and is it advisable for my Father in law to do Mahalaya Amavasai Tharpanam and month on month Tharpanam to do for his Parents?

Some Vathiyar says my father in law shouldn't do any Tharpanam till 1 year as it is Graha Theetu. Everything is allowed after Varshapthigam only.

Some says he can do Tharpanam. What is the right procedure to do all this..? Kindly advise.

Thanks in advance for all your clarification.

Latest ads

Back