• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Encounter With A 'Psycho'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I had the first letter with me.. I started reading..reading..both letters to find any similarities..After going through the letters for many no. of times ..I was able to get them..Both of them carried almost similar wordings.and typed out in english in LEGAL BOND PAPERS..which were used only for documentation , registration as legal documents.and not regularly available in general shops...Another one that struck me was the repeated usuage of word 'PONDER OVER'.... Since the second letter mentioned about other members of the family someone close to Ramachandran's family must be the 'culprit'..but I couldn't pinpoint eventhough I knew most of them from my childhood.. Onemore thing I got ..these letters were posted in covers at the same post office nearer to Highcourt..!!..These clues were haunting me for couple of days..And..when I was in the Beach alone.thinking about this..I got it...It came to me like a thunderbolt..and I couldn't belive my own conclusion... But after careful study of entire clues throught the night..I found..yes..I knew ..this person..but..WHY..?? this… I was unable find answer...

Next day I have decided take a chance and throw stone blindly..So I went to his office..waited for his discussion with other person to be over.. While sitting outside I clearly heard this man was telling the other party.. "Sir..you must 'PonderOver' the consequences..!!” What else I needed...I stepped inside his cabin laid the letters over his table.and waited for his reaction..I saw a little surprise in his face..then I looked straight into his eyes..and said I know it is YOU who has done this… but tell me WHY..??.. SRINIVASAN the advocate, the foster father of Baskaran...looked at me without any expression in his face and said slowly ..yes..I DID IT.....

TVK

Hey I was right!! It was Baskar's adopted father who wrote the letter.
So now 2 possibilities;

1)Srinivasan is a pedophile

2)Or he knows something about Baskar and does not want any girls life to get ruined.

So who is the psycho? Srinivasan or Baskar?

Now the right song for this situation is Shivaji Ganesan's

who is the black sheep?
who is the black sheep?
adhu yaar yaar yaar
who is the black sheep?
adhu yaar yaar yaar

So now 2 possibilities;

2)Or he knows something about Baskar and does not want any girls life to get ruined.

So who is the psycho? Srinivasan or Baskar?

Now the right song for this situation is Shivaji Ganesan's

who is the black sheep?
who is the black sheep?
adhu yaar yaar yaar
who is the black sheep?
adhu yaar yaar yaar

The Next part of this story was somewhat tough one for me to write since I am not able to recollect the entire discussion I had with Srinivasan.. So I have adopted my style of writting.. But the main subject was the same.. I know it will create a new controversy...

TVK

So now 2 possibilities;

Why should a paedophile wait till finalisation of alliance to show his true colours? I think paedophile possibility is ruled out.

Why should a paedophile wait till finalisation of alliance to show his true colours? I think paedophile possibility is ruled out.

What I mean is he has been abusing Baskar since he was a child and not too happy if Baskar gets married cos then he will have the Daughter In Law as his Sakkalati!!

What I mean is he has been abusing Baskar since he was a child and not too happy if Baskar gets married cos then he will have the Daughter In Law as his Sakkalati!!

Ha..Ha... Ha... !! So your main focus is on Sexuality...!! Homo or otherwise...!!...

TVK

Encounter with a 'psycho'..[3]..tvk

What is DESTINY...?...What is FATE...? Everyone of you can interpret and explain it by your experience ..or by the experience of others...You can talk about these things based on your knowldge ..or by what you heard of...But to me on those days these were nothing but 'illusion' and 'myth' and that was because of my 'leniency' towards ideology of 'Marxism'.....
-----------------

Sir...[ Still I wanted address him as Sir..as he was atleast 20 years elder to me ]..is it correct..?..You being a learned lawer,. father of Basker.. to do such a silly things..?

No Man..this not silly as you think...I was only trying to delay the inevitable..the 'Destiny'...I started studying ASTROLOGY from the age of 15 and with my 25 years of experience I am able to predict the future on the basis of Horoscopes.. my prediction are accurate and so far all my predictions have come true..The wealth, the name and all the good things have come to me only because of my follow up as per astrological predictions..

O.K. Sir..Be happy with your astrological predictions..but you have not answered my Question..

Yes..I will tell you.. but before that my congratulations to you for having traced the source of these letters..About 1 1/2 years back I have verified and compared Basker's horoscope with that of mine.. This I have done because I was little bit worried about one of the properties purchased as a joint owner.. To my astonishment I found there is a great 'anomaly' ...The combination of both horoscopes are extremely 'bad' and once Basker attains 26th year of his birth a totall downslide will start for the entire family..Moreover once Basker is married to somebody..who ever it may be .. Basker will not have happy married life ..Normally for a marriage.. horoscopes of the boy and the girl alone will be compared .. But it is not sufficient ..the planetery positions in my horoscope are having 'evil' influence over Basker's life.. But Basker is 'DESTAINED' to get married..and it will bring all the misfortunes.. not only for myself..for him also..I know ..I will loose my wealth, fame and all the things..but that is the 'FATE'... Astrology will only indicate what is in 'store' for you..if it says you will meet with an accident ..it is for you to be carefull so that the damage can be minimised..but 'whatever the thing to happen will definitely happen'..that is 'destiny'.. I only tried to delay the things as precaution..I could have told Ramachandran about my prediction..but he never treated my predictions as worth considering..So..I had no other choice ...

Ha..Ha.. these storis of 'Destiny'..'Fate'..do you expect me to belive..? I feel there must be some sinister motive behind all your actions Sir.. Nobody with common sense will accept what you said..The method..what you have adopted to stall Basker's marriage proposal was absolutely cruel..I can only say your obsession with your astrology is nothing but a pervert feeling.. So. I will tell Ramachandran Sir and Basker about this discussion with you.. Let them know what kind of a person you are..

You are welcome to do that Man.. Pl. understand you don't have any evidence to prove that these letters were sent by me.. You have traced me only by your 'hunch' and I have admitted what I have done only as acceptance of your intelligence..I assure you that I will not send any more letters..the time has come for Basker to get married..the Bad time has come..

I have pocketed both the letters and left his office with a confused mind.. whether to tell Basker and Ramachandran all the details or not..As Srinivasan said.. it will be a difficult thing for them to belive that Srinvasan was the 'culprit'...I didn't like to spoil their relationship also..I met Basker and Ramachandran ..told them that I was able catch the 'offender' who happened to be a distant relative and letters were sent out of jealousy..
I asured them that I will disclose the name only after Basker's marriage as I have promised to him..I requested Ramachandran to arrange an 'alliance'for Basker as I was confident further letters will not come..

After two months Basker got married without any hitch..One day after that Srinivasan met me and enquired about the letters which were with me.. I told him those letters were the 'safty' pins till Basker's marriage.. He suggested to me destroy them as they don't have any purpose after Basker's marriage.. I felt there was logic in what he said and destoyed the letters after few days.. I once 'chided' Srinivasan about his prediction..but he bluntly said..you wait and see..The Bad time has started..

I didn't realize..it's impact..

The newely wedded Basker and his wife lived happily for two months..Yes..only for TWO MONTHS..The young girl..wife of Baskar has committed SUICIDE..She hanged herself from the ceiling and left a note that she was 'molested' by non-other than Srinivasan....her foster father-in-law...the foster father of Baskar...

TVK

[will continue ..whether you like it or not ]

What is DESTINY...?...What is FATE...? Everyone of you can interpret and explain it by your experience ..or by the experience of others...You can talk about these things based on your knowldge ..or by what you heard of...But to me on those days these were nothing but 'illusion' and 'myth' and that was because of my 'leniency' towards ideology of 'Marxism'.....
-----------------

Sir...[ Still I wanted address him as Sir..as he was atleast 20 years elder to me ]..is it correct..?..You being a learned lawer,. father of Basker.. to do such a silly things..?

No Man..this not silly as you think...I was only trying to delay the inevitable..the 'Destiny'...I started studying ASTROLOGY from the age of 15 and with my 25 years of experience I am able to predict the future on the basis of Horoscopes.. my prediction are accurate and so far all my predictions have come true..The wealth, the name and all the good things have come to me only because of my follow up as per astrological predictions..

O.K. Sir..Be happy with your astrological predictions..but you have not answered my Question..

Yes..I will tell you.. but before that my congratulations to you for having traced the source of these letters..About 1 1/2 years back I have verified and compared Basker's horoscope with that of mine.. This I have done because I was little bit worried about one of the properties purchased as a joint owner.. To my astonishment I found there is a great 'anomaly' ...The combination of both horoscopes are extremely 'bad' and once Basker attains 26th year of his birth a totall downslide will start for the entire family..Moreover once Basker is married to somebody..who ever it may be .. Basker will not have happy married life ..Normally for a marriage.. horoscopes of the boy and the girl alone will be compared .. But it is not sufficient ..the planetery positions in my horoscope are having 'evil' influence over Basker's life.. But Basker is 'DESTAINED' to get married..and it will bring all the misfortunes.. not only for myself..for him also..I know ..I will loose my wealth, fame and all the things..but that is the 'FATE'... Astrology will only indicate what is in 'store' for you..if it says you will meet with an accident ..it is for you to be carefull so that the damage can be minimised..but 'whatever the thing to happen will definitely happen'..that is 'destiny'.. I only tried to delay the things as precaution..I could have told Ramachandran about my prediction..but he never treated my predictions as worth considering..So..I had no other choice ...

Ha..Ha.. these storis of 'Destiny'..'Fate'..do you expect me to belive..? I feel there must be some sinister motive behind all your actions Sir.. Nobody with common sense will accept what you said..The method..what you have adopted to stall Basker's marriage proposal was absolutely cruel..I can only say your obsession with your astrology is nothing but a pervert feeling.. So. I will tell Ramachandran Sir and Basker about this discussion with you.. Let them know what kind of a person you are..

You are welcome to do that Man.. Pl. understand you don't have any evidence to prove that these letters were sent by me.. You have traced me only by your 'hunch' and I have admitted what I have done only as acceptance of your intelligence..I assure you that I will not send any more letters..the time has come for Basker to get married..the Bad time has come..

I have pocketed both the letters and left his office with a confused mind.. whether to tell Basker and Ramachandran all the details or not..As Srinivasan said.. it will be a difficult thing for them to belive that Srinvasan was the 'culprit'...I didn't like to spoil their relationship also..I met Basker and Ramachandran ..told them that I was able catch the 'offender' who happened to be a distant relative and letters were sent out of jealousy..
I asured them that I will disclose the name only after Basker's marriage as I have promised to him..I requested Ramachandran to arrange an 'alliance'for Basker as I was confident further letters will not come..

After two months Basker got married without any hitch..One day after that Srinivasan met me and enquired about the letters which were with me.. I told him those letters were the 'safty' pins till Basker's marriage.. He suggested to me destroy them as they don't have any purpose after Basker's marriage.. I felt there was logic in what he said and destoyed the letters after few days.. I once 'chided' Srinivasan about his prediction..but he bluntly said..you wait and see..The Bad time has started..

I didn't realize..it's impact..

The newely wedded Basker and his wife lived happily for two months..Yes..only for TWO MONTHS..The young girl..wife of Baskar has committed SUICIDE..She hanged herself from the ceiling and left a note that she was 'molested' by non-other than Srinivasan....her foster father-in-law...the foster father of Baskar...

TVK

[will continue ..whether you like it or not ]

Hey this guy is supposed to be knowing astrology but he writing untruth about Baskar's character in those poison letters.
He believes in astrology but doesn't think that his method of handling the situation is totally adharmic.

Now he is supposed to have molested his DIL??
nice going so far..

Hey this guy is supposed to be knowing astrology but he writing untruth about Baskar's character in those poison letters.
He believes in astrology but doesn't think that his method of handling the situation is totally adharmic.

Now he is supposed to have molested his DIL??
nice going so far..

I request Renuka Madam to analyse this Srinivasan character...which was real..In my opinion ..his obsession with his Astrology might have created a split personality..

TVK

I request Renuka Madam to analyse this Srinivasan character...which was real..In my opinion ..his obsession with his Astrology might have created a split personality..

TVK
dear TVK !
very good thriller like ANDHA NAL by veenai balachander.you can write the same in angle of the other family members also.
guruvayurappan

dear TVK !
very good thriller like ANDHA NAL by veenai balachander.you can write the same in angle of the other family members also.
guruvayurappan

Sir pl read the prologue... This is just narration of incidents.. In chapter -3, I have adopted the imaginary dialogue as I am unable to recollect word by word discussion between myself and Srinivasan.. but topic of discussion was the same..

"you can write the same in angle of the other family members also.".. This is very difficult for me as I don't have that much talent ..

TVK

Last edited:

TVK

So Srinivasan is Ambi(when he is a lawyer),Anniyan(When he writes poison letters) and Remo(when he is having a sensual time of his life)!!!

[video=youtube_share;QSHN7SoPp5w]http://youtu.be/QSHN7SoPp5w[/video]

So is Srinivas a person who has an obsession with Astrology and in cases where the prediction does not happen..he gets a split personality and makes it happen by Hook or by Crook or in this case by Remo or by Anniyan!!

Nice to watch the busy exchange between

the reel master and the real master.

I am on a limited access to the internet.

Shall catch up with you guys later. :)

Meanwhile keep the posts :bump2:

Nice to watch the busy exchange between

the reel master and the real master.

I am on a limited access to the internet.

Shall catch up with you guys later. :)

Meanwhile keep the posts :bump2:

Kind attention every one... good news for all..!! Next Chapter of the story may not be posted till late night to-day...!!

TVK

dear sir !
will there be any commercial ad. in the break ? waiting is romba kodumai .
guruvayurappan

Yes..I agree .. but sometimes it will be lesser Kodumai than reading... Origionally I pland to end the story with the next chapter ..since I myself got 'bored'.. But on second thought I have decided to extend it by one more chapter.. as I am unable to cover the entire epizode.. So I have to re-write a little more.. So pl. say thanks to me..for not posting it.. but I will definitely punish all of you soon..!!

TVK

Yes..I agree .. but sometimes it will be lesser Kodumai than reading... Origionally I pland to end the story with the next chapter ..since I myself got 'bored'.. But on second thought I have decided to extend it by one more chapter.. as I am unable to cover the entire epizode.. So I have to re-write a little more.. So pl. say thanks to me..for not posting it.. but I will definitely punish all of you soon..!!

TVK
dear tvk
waiting eagerly for next episode .you pl. lallow us to decide whether it is treat or punish
guruvayurappan

ENCOUNTER WITH A 'Psycho'....[ 4 ] TVK

Ramachandran’s family became total 'wreck'..the grief and sorrow. which...my friend Baskaran has undergone...I am unable to find suitable words to describe it here...

Srinivasan was taken into custody by the police on the basis of the suicide note left by Baskar’s wife and all the News papers gave wide publicity ...as he was one of the leading Advocate by that time..This resulted in an 'unwanted' publicity for Ramachandran family also.. But Srinivasan managed to come out on bail…within a week or so..

I felt ..I must inform Ramachandran and family about this ‘psycho’…Srinivasan .. my investigation ..his obsession with his astrological predictions…. my discussion with him…etc as I did not like to spoil their relationship before Baskar’s marriage… This I wanted to do … because Ramachandran’s family was in an utter confusion about the whole epizode and Srinivasan was known to them for a long long time. Moreover he was the foster parent of Baskaran also…

I have waited till all the 'rituals' connected with the death were over….. I called on Ramachandran... and explained everything in detail….

And..that was the greatest ‘ BLUNDER’..I have commited in my life…

I became an 'Untouchable'....not only for Ramachandran's family but also to my friend Baskaran....Everyone of his family started accusing me for not having brought this to their notice earlier..and if it would have been done they wouldn't have allowed the girl to stay with Srinivasan's family...not only that they would have taken action and cancelled the adoption itself..I couldn't 'digest' what they said but patiently explained to them the reason for not informing them earlier but of no avail. Every finger pointed at me and told it was ME..who was responsible for the death of the girl….

…..And I was ‘BANISHED’ for ever from Ramachandran’s Family ‘circle’… This was the 'gift' I received..for the effort which I have taken for the sake of a family which was known to me from my childhood…and myself and Baskar never met after this..

What would have happened if I brought this to Ramachandran’s notice earlier… ?...No one would have believed it…and even Srinivasan would have taken an upperhand ….accusing me of trying to bring division in the family… And this is the ‘Dramatic Irony’ of LIFE…

After a month or so I got the news that Ramachandran was seriously ill.. Eventhough I wanted to see him I refrained myself from doing it .... Few days after this one the common friend came and told me that Ramachandran passed away. Since I wanted pay homage… I went to Ramachandran's house but I was not allowed to enter.. so.. I did it standing in the street..

The case against Srinivasan came up for hearing within eight months…[ In those days ..No. of court cases were less and more over it was taken up in a lower court ].. I took upon the task of giving testimony against Srinivasan..but he ..as a lawer ..represented himself.. shreded me and my testimony into pieces. I didn't have the letters sent by him as they were destroyed by me after Baskaran's marriage as suggested by Srinivasan….The clever and cunning Srinivan has gone to the extent of producing witnesses to show the court that he was not at all in –station on that fate-ful day..

Finaly the judgement came..Srinivasan..ACQUITTED for want of proper evidences... .....I still remeber his 'laugh' at my face at the end of the court proceedings on that day...eventhough I knew by 'heart' he was the 'Sinner'...but I was helpless...and no one was interested in appealing against the judgement…..

AND....just a day before the first death anniversary of Baskaran's wife..Srinivasan met with a road accident.....and KILLED on the spot......

yes..I started ....believe in DESTINY...I started ...believe in FATE...

TVK

[To Be continued.......]

Ramachandran’s family became total 'wreck'..the grief and sorrow. which...my friend Baskaran has undergone...I am unable to find suitable words to describe it here...

Srinivasan was taken into custody by the police on the basis of the suicide note left by Baskar’s wife and all the News papers gave wide publicity ...as he was one of the leading Advocate by that time..This resulted in an 'unwanted' publicity for Ramachandran family also.. But Srinivasan managed to come out on bail…within a week or so..

I felt ..I must inform Ramachandran and family about this ‘psycho’…Srinivasan .. my investigation ..his obsession with his astrological predictions…. my discussion with him…etc as I did not like to spoil their relationship before Baskar’s marriage… This I wanted to do … because Ramachandran’s family was in an utter confusion about the whole epizode and Srinivasan was known to them for a long long time. Moreover he was the foster parent of Baskaran also…

I have waited till all the 'rituals' connected with the death were over….. I called on Ramachandran... and explained everything in detail….

And..that was the greatest ‘ BLUNDER’..I have commited in my life…

I became an 'Untouchable'....not only for Ramachandran's family but also to my friend Baskaran....Everyone of his family started accusing me for not having brought this to their notice earlier..and if it would have been done they wouldn't have allowed the girl to stay with Srinivasan's family...not only that they would have taken action and cancelled the adoption itself..I couldn't 'digest' what they said but patiently explained to them the reason for not informing them earlier but of no avail. Every finger pointed at me and told it was ME..who was responsible for the death of the girl….

…..And I was ‘BANISHED’ for ever from Ramachandran’s Family ‘circle’… This was the 'gift' I received..for the effort which I have taken for the sake of a family which was known to me from my childhood…and myself and Baskar never met after this..

What would have happened if I brought this to Ramachandran’s notice earlier… ?...No one would have believed it…and even Srinivasan would have taken an upperhand ….accusing me of trying to bring division in the family… And this is the ‘Dramatic Irony’ of LIFE…

After a month or so I got the news that Ramachandran was seriously ill.. Eventhough I wanted to see him I refrained myself from doing it .... Few days after this one the common friend came and told me that Ramachandran passed away. Since I wanted pay homage… I went to Ramachandran's house but I was not allowed to enter.. so.. I did it standing in the street..

The case against Srinivasan came up for hearing within eight months…[ In those days ..No. of court cases were less and more over it was taken up in a lower court ].. I took upon the task of giving testimony against Srinivasan..but he ..as a lawer ..represented himself.. shreded me and my testimony into pieces. I didn't have the letters sent by him as they were destroyed by me after Baskaran's marriage as suggested by Srinivasan….The clever and cunning Srinivan has gone to the extent of producing witnesses to show the court that he was not at all in –station on that fate-ful day..

Finaly the judgement came..Srinivasan..ACQUITTED for want of proper evidences... .....I still remeber his 'laugh' at my face at the end of the court proceedings on that day...eventhough I knew by 'heart' he was the 'Sinner'...but I was helpless...and no one was interested in appealing against the judgement…..

AND....just a day before the first death anniversary of Baskaran's wife..Srinivasan met with a road accident.....and KILLED on the spot......

yes..I started ....believe in DESTINY...I started ...believe in FATE...

TVK

[To Be continued.......]

Since Srinivas is dead now..that means he can't be the psycho cos movie can't end so fast!
So who is the real psycho.

Hello TVK Sir , nice and good twist ,i felt like watching K.B Sir movie,but why so soon to finish .eager waiting for further episodes.

Hello TVK Sir , nice and good twist ,i felt like watching K.B Sir movie,but why so soon to finish .eager waiting for further episodes.

Ha..Ha.. Pl. see my prologue.. I have clearly mentioned ..I will write only the incidents which have happened.. I do not want to give the REEL picture... and that part will be done ..hopefuly by Renuka Madam... This story ends to-day...

TVK

Encounter with a psycho..[5 ]...tvk

I never expected the FATE, which snatched his wife from the just blooming life will extend its Arm furthermore with Baskar..

Whatever follows down as my writtings are all I understood from our common friends....since I lost my total contact with Baskar as well as with his family..............................

Just after the completion of first death anniversary of his wife..on the same day evening..he was approached by Mrs.Srinivasan..wife of Srinivasan who lost his life in the road accident..a day prior..and requested his help to carry-out..last rituals to Srinivasan as Baskaran being the son by adoption..This request ..I understood has been made as her son .. only person to do so as long as he was available..After a heated argument with other family members ..I learned ..he went to the police station ,completed all formalities,took the body next day from the mortury and did all the rituals till the end..and this he did it for a person who was responsible for the loss of his wife....What A person he was..!!...I bowed my head ...when I heard this..for his courage..for his ability to see the reality of life..for his attitude even to person such as Srinivasan..

yes.....Fate is 'Cruel'.......and sometimes or always...Very Cruel to 'Good' people... But a question started arising in me...when Baskaran was so kind to Srinivasan ..why he and his family were not so with me..?..What went wrong...?...I couldn't get an answer..Even to-day this question lingering in my mind....but..I know ..I will never get an answer to this...

After a couple of years I happened to know.. Baskaran resigned his job and joined some Ashramam in Haridwar..During my visit to Haridwar in 2010- 2011..I made an attempt..to trace him..but I was not sucessful...

Whenever I think about this entire incident I sense the droplets of tears in the corners of my eyes.......

My thoughts are floating in a endless 'void' filled with darkness of sorrow...........

I feel like sinking in the vast fathomless ocean of depression.....

The young and Newly wedded Girl....Wife Of My Friend Baskar...Died... On a 29th day of June...

.......and..and...To-Day Is 29th JUNE....

TVK

Q.E.D.

I never expected the FATE, which snatched his wife from the just blooming life will extend its Arm furthermore with Baskar..

Whatever follows down as my writtings are all I understood from our common friends....since I lost my total contact with Baskar as well as with his family..............................

Just after the completion of first death anniversary of his wife..on the same day evening..he was approached by Mrs.Srinivasan..wife of Srinivasan who lost his life in the road accident..a day prior..and requested his help to carry-out..last rituals to Srinivasan as Baskaran being the son by adoption..This request ..I understood has been made as her son .. only person to do so as long as he was available..After a heated argument with other family members ..I learned ..he went to the police station ,completed all formalities,took the body next day from the mortury and did all the rituals till the end..and this he did it for a person who was responsible for the loss of his wife....What A person he was..!!...I bowed my head ...when I heard this..for his courage..for his ability to see the reality of life..for his attitude even to person such as Srinivasan..

yes.....Fate is 'Cruel'.......and sometimes or always...Very Cruel to 'Good' people... But a question started arising in me...when Baskaran was so kind to Srinivasan ..why he and his family were not so with me..?..What went wrong...?...I couldn't get an answer..Even to-day this question lingering in my mind....but..I know ..I will never get an answer to this...

After a couple of years I happened to know.. Baskaran resigned his job and joined some Ashramam in Haridwar..During my visit to Haridwar in 2010- 2011..I made an attempt..to trace him..but I was not sucessful...

Whenever I think about this entire incident I sense the droplets of tears in the corners of my eyes.......

My thoughts are floating in a endless 'void' filled with darkness of sorrow...........

I feel like sinking in the vast fathomless ocean of depression.....

The young and Newly wedded Girl....Wife Of My Friend Baskar...Died... On a 29th day of June...

.......and..and...To-Day Is 29th JUNE....

TVK

Q.E.D.

So who is the psycho????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back