• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

explain mantras in Tamil or English or Hindi or Sanskrit

vrajagopalan57

Some good insights shared that the mantras also invokes the divine with their blessings.
The uttamam, madhyamam, adhamam phala prapthi also help explain correlating to the effort put in.

I have always wondered, how does the energy circle back. There should be a way for the positivity to reach through the involvement of the self chanting the mantras.

Can anyone point me to write ups/content on the science aspect of chanting mantras?

-BrahmanAarvam
Humble request:
नमस्सर्वेभ्यः।
I, being a retired R&D professional scientist, Dept. of Atomic Energy, Government of India, a M.A. in Sanskrit as well and teaching for 4-5 years Sanskrit, Veda, Vedanga & Dharmasastras, shall try to explain the requested details in Tamil or English or Hindi or Sanskrit, as you or anyone desires. चिन्ता मास्तु!
However, please sms first with your name & this group name, and then call me. Reason: I don't respond to unlisted call and I may be taking class. Explaining in a few sentences here will not be justified. शुभं भूयात्। Vasudevan Rajagopalan Iyengar (+91-9848197042)

Latest ads

Back