• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

please guide me

• Thread starter Thread starter shivagami
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

even my paternal ancestors from SINGANALLUR , KOVAI....SETTLED IN AVINASHI....maternal parents from PALAKKAD , KERALA..
I m in peelamedu,I used to go ulagalandha perumal kovil from my childhood. It is singanallur agraharam.very powerful temple.

Many websites updated that poojaroom should be at NE or E or N or bramasthan but we kept at SE.also mentioned that no windows at nairuthi at same time air should flow.but it is airtighten ,no air ,looking dark,we don't know what to do.

In rituals ceremonies and poojas sticky thread amma soma vaara arasa mara pooja in the first page preparation for Grahapravesam is there.

I m in peelamedu,I used to go ulagalandha perumal kovil from my childhood. It is singanallur agraharam.very powerful temple.
hi
i belong to same agaraharam...its in double street....where my ancesters lived......whole agaraharam belong to KEETHU NAAMA

VADAMA agraharam....most of us have MONDIPALAYAM PERUMAL as kula deivam....my father used to do AAVANI AVITTAM

in the same temple many years back....

Last edited:
hi
i belong to same agaraharam...its in double street....where my ancesters lived......whole agaraharam belong to KEETHU NAAMA

VADAMA agraharam....most of us have MONDIPALAYAM PERUMAL as kula deivam....my father used to do AAVANI AVITTAM

in the same temple many years back....

OK sir,now they shifted ganapathy sannadhi to backside of moolavar,kept big garudalvar and anjeneyar in entrance before both side of the entrance.then every thing is same.I cannot forget that perumal in my lifetime.he is always ready to bless his bakthas.his blessings are like sea.same gurukals in that temple for many years. Because of them the Swamy became Powerful. No words to tell about Swamy.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK sir,now they shifted ganapathy sannadhi to backside of moolavar,kept big garudalvar and anjeneyar in entrance before both side of the entrance.then every thing is same.I cannot forget that perumal in my lifetime.he is always ready to bless his bakthas.his blessings are like sea.same gurukals in that temple for many years. Because of them the Swamy became Powerful. No words to tell about Swamy.
hi

even i visited many times in my childhood....i remember peelamedu...the famous PSG tech in avinashi road....i think the

airport very close to peelamedu....my chithi is from peelamedu....the garudalwar and anjaneyar newly painted in the

entrance....you can visit RAMAR KOVIL IN RAM NAGAR FOR GRIHAPRAVESH ENQUIRY....

Last edited:
hi

even i visited many times in my childhood....i remember peelamedu...the famous PSG tech in avinashi road....i think the

airport very close to peelamedu....my chithi is from peelamedu....the garudalwar and anjaneyar newly painted in the

entrance....you can visit RAMAR KOVIL IN RAM NAGAR FOR GRIHAPRAVESH ENQUIRY....
OK OK I will go to ram nagar
Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back