• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Seeking Guidance on Varna and Marriage Concerns

Hello all,

I’m a Brahmin planning to marry someone from the Shudra caste. Everyone involved is supportive, except for my uncle and aunt on my dad’s side, who are very orthodox. They aren’t directly opposing the marriage, but I can sense their judgment. This has left me feeling guilty about going against the birth-based Varna system, and I’m also concerned about feeling isolated from broader Brahmin events and communities in the future.

I’d appreciate your thoughts on the relevance of the birth-based Varna system today and how to reconcile these feelings.

Thank you.

The same consciousness pervades all. Please enjoy your wedding and the company of those who welcome you and your bride into their homes and hearts. Please do not bear any ill will on those who judge you. They are conditioned by their upbringing and their environment . Wishing you every happiness !

Hello all,

I’m a Brahmin planning to marry someone from the Shudra caste. Everyone involved is supportive, except for my uncle and aunt on my dad’s side, who are very orthodox. They aren’t directly opposing the marriage, but I can sense their judgment. This has left me feeling guilty about going against the birth-based Varna system, and I’m also concerned about feeling isolated from broader Brahmin events and communities in the future.

I’d appreciate your thoughts on the relevance of the birth-based Varna system today and how to reconcile these feelings.

Thank you.
In our temporary existence on earth we finally leave everything behind when we shed our body.
No one comes with us.
So kindly lead a life that resonates with your heart and soul...its a temporary life after all.

Latest ads

Back