• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The magic of spiritual energy

my two websites. i am the founder

https://magical-logicians.com

discussing futuristic and bizarre things like time travel, many worlds theory etc

just started . working on mundane topics but fresh interpretations

co founder. ready to cook food products and commercial.

my two websites. i am the founder

https://magical-logicians.com

discussing futuristic and bizarre things like time travel, many worlds theory etc

just started . working on mundane topics but fresh interpretations

co founder. ready to cook food products and commercial.
Muthu foods belongs to your mum and you?
Looks very impressive.
Is it based in USA?
Wish you all the best!

Renuka,

50% of me is only in this. The other 50% is somewhere else. I believe in the blessings of God. Without God's blessings I wouldnt be alive. Anyway thanks a lot Renuka for your wishes.
Let 100% of it be from God.
You be the instrument.
That way you are not the doer though you preform the actions.

Dear Dad, Dear Roopa, I was thinking about the greatest mysteries of life. It struck me that what a wonder God made me cope a life without you both. He made me an Aristotle, Vadivelu, Lord Narasimha all rolled into one. Above all he never let you both enter my mind even a trice. I shudder to even think of the consequences if He did. For those who are not in the know my wife and my dad passed away in a very unnatural way. I do not want to talk more. I believe that karma will be rendered to the fullest in a most cold way. Of course God I will just let people know that you are doing something so very sweet in an impeccable manner. The details should be in the open at the right moment. Why do you love me so much God? The more i think of You, the deeper the mysteries seem to me.

Latest ads

Back