• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

to prevent bird sabham

Status
Not open for further replies.
...... Whenever one earns 1 point as thread points or posts points, or user points, he/she has only browsed the page and not actively posted. For posting he/she gets 2 points. If the points are awarded for reading, naturally the system would be recording your entry.
O!! So, we can read even when random posts are posted, to earn points! :pound:

But the activity % (green bar) is only for posting and not for reading, I think!! :typing:

Last edited:
O!! So, we can read even when random posts are posted, to earn points! :pound: But the activity is only for posting and not for reading, I think!! :typing: [/QUOTE]

Yes. But you and me will be eating pea-nuts when others are munching on cashew and badhAm. For eg.: 03:00 PM sujaghai28 has earned 172 Points for User points - no posts are seen - may be some download or upload. Just imagine how many hours you would be turning useless pages again and again to rake in that kind of moolah!!

Yes. But you and me will be eating pea-nuts when others are munching on cashew and badhAm. For eg.: 03:00 PM sujaghai28 has earned 172 Points for User points - no posts are seen - may be some download or upload. Just imagine how many hours you would be turning useless pages again and again to rake in that kind of moolah!!
Dear Sir,

To be frank, till one of my friends asked me how to 'earn' points in this forum, pointing out that I stand in the III rank, I was not aware

of my rank! I do not give much importance to the point earned here,
though I earn many points by my regular posts in the literature

and music sections. The good name I earn in the circle of my family and friends is what I wish to retain for ever. :thumb:

Regards........... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back