• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Value of Assets Submitted by Politicians in India...

Status
Not open for further replies.
the same answer again - it is not about anna or any individual but about this nation and the prevalent corruption and the govt.'s inactions - it was "corruption" that made us youth worked up - and anna was just the guiding point / single point of contact.

anyways , regarding "shouting their way up" and regarding "this will not work" - i dont know - but now that most youngsters ve got themselves involved in this issue, they will surely have this at the back of their minds every now and then.

anyways, unless the focus remains on Corruption, there is not much use in explaining this :).

I am all for the Youth India getting truly involved in the ISSUES of Corruption..COMPREHENSIVELY..

They should not get sucked into Partisan Politics... if Parties are treated differently, then NOTHING will be achieved.. believe me!

Anna must NOT take a Partisan approach.... he must treat ALL Parties equally BAD on Corruption...

Before all this, Anna must show that his hands are CLEAN or at least cleaner than others!

Yes... that matters to me and billion others.

Stay tuned.

Dear Friends,
Because the P.M. requested , some politicians have given the details, which are subject to verification by the concerned authorities. During elections, contestants give the details, which form a record with the Election commission. Details are available with I/T authority for all citizens ,who pay tax.
These informations would be useful in future.for scrutiny & exposure of lies.
Let us wait. To discuss in depth now, will be infructious, I feel.
A.Srinivasan

Dear Friends,
Because the P.M. requested , some politicians have given the details, which are subject to verification by the concerned authorities. During elections, contestants give the details, which form a record with the Election commission. Details are available with I/T authority for all citizens ,who pay tax.
These informations would be useful in future.for scrutiny & exposure of lies.
Let us wait. To discuss in depth now, will be infructious, I feel.
A.Srinivasan

True, this gives an option to expose their lies. Funnily though, these will only be used to gain political mileage between themselves , like the HDK vs Yeddi fight in Karnataka.

i am just wondering whom they are trying to fool here.

Obviously the general public everywhere know that all these records are bogus.

Most of the money gets stacked offshore / most businesses are run by benomies. And the public is pretty well aware of these.

They should either think that the common man has absolutely Zero commonsense to believe them or has absolutely Zero sense to bother about their lies.

Unfortunatley, the only thing they are right at - is in thinking that the common man has absolutely Zero Options in between those politicos.

1) if the only fault u find with anna is that he does not tell who he is working for , then the answer is simple - people do not bother about who is behind anna.

the only reason people supported him - people finally found a means of venting their anger and frustration and the counter effects of harassment they faced with government agencies. that is why i said that the issue was corruption and not the person involved.

2) nope , those in Tihar are there , not because of Govt.'s action.

A Raja is in Tihar, because Times now highlighted it day and night ( obviously JJ's and Mukesh's money behind that )

Kanimozhi is in Tihar because one Mr MK let his mouth wag loose, by claiming that Raja will speak if arrested ( as in, Raja will become an approver and expose Sonia's links to the scam ).

kanimozhi is the leverage that the Congress has over MK.

Maran is Not in Tihar yet, because , unlike Raja or Kanimozhi, he is a businessman and knows which corporate runs the govt. from behind and on how to appease them.

3)

Regarding the Judges and Prosecutors who are corrupt - the ones who are corrupt are the ones at the top, as it is only the Big money that matters to them.
The middle level ones dont really get much to indulge in mass corruption.

And the public is Not bothered much about a Billionaire rolling over a few Millionaires - they are more bothered about the 500 s and 1000s that they ve to shell out every now and then from their hard earned pay packets.

hence the mass support.

another eg : dmk did not lose this time because they rolled over the Tiruppur Garment Industries / Hathway / Cinema Production houses / Construction companies etc.

dmk was rolled over because they ran their scams over real estate and local gundas - both which affected the common middle class man directly.

Shri iyengaar, Shri Yamaka,

I can say with confidence that the public will see a lot of nizhal kootthu (shadow play) for quite some time until the camphor (put by Subramaniam Swamy, Anna Hazare, etc.) evaporate into air. Then, just like Ottavio Quattrochi every one will be scot-free and all of these people, now looking like Pandavas and Kauravas in Kurukshetra - (battle lines neatly drawn and each "maharathi" sounding his/her super-natural conch) will all "celebrate" their successful entertainment given to the utterly foolish "Janta" in some five-star hotel bar :)

True, this gives an option to expose their lies. Funnily though, these will only be used to gain political mileage between themselves , like the HDK vs Yeddi fight in Karnataka.

i am just wondering whom they are trying to fool here.

Obviously the general public everywhere know that all these records are bogus.

Most of the money gets stacked offshore / most businesses are run by benomies. And the public is pretty well aware of these.

They should either think that the common man has absolutely Zero commonsense to believe them or has absolutely Zero sense to bother about their lies.

Unfortunatley, the only thing they are right at - is in thinking that the common man has absolutely Zero Options in between those politicos.

There is too much NOISE, deliberately thrown in by political activists...so that NO ONE KNOWS what's REAL and what's a SPIN...

1. People say money is stashed away in offshore accounts...Is this true? At least since 9/11/2001, most banks in the West are very vigilant about "Black Money" and who is sending funds to whom... there are simple programs to track fund transfers... and most banks will not accept large volumes of CASH...

Why can't Indian Banks follow such procedures?... Get advice from US Fed in tracking transfer of large sums of money in its Network, as most money transfers in the world go thru NY Fed Reserve.

2. Regarding "most businesses run by benomies": IF this is true, why can't the Gov't deal with it by reforming the Private Company Act or Corporate Laws?

I maintain my view that low Integrity and Professionalism among ALL citizens in India is the ROOT CAUSE of all malaise...

Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest ads

Back