• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Anyone here taken a dna test ?

• A “ tongue in cheek ” comment:
  • Language experts think that the phrase originates from the reaction to hearing something that is on the fringe of what we find acceptable.
  • We are Brahmin Tracing our roots back to 7 generations. We come from an unbroken chain from Rishi Bharadwaj. How dare you insinuate that the DNA test is going to be correct if it says that we are mixed with Afgan, African, and Middle Eastern DNA?
  • This comment is made in Jest (if you follow this site, you know we value our Gotheram very much).
  • I have seen and heard from my Brahmin friends, and generally, they were not happy after the DNA Test.

• Language experts think that the phrase originates from the reaction to hearing something that is on the fringe of what we find acceptable.
  • We are Brahmin Tracing our roots back to 7 generations. We come from an unbroken chain from Rishi Bharadwaj. How dare you insinuate that the DNA test is going to be correct if it says that we are mixed with Afgan, African, and Middle Eastern DNA?
  • This comment is made in Jest (if you follow this site, you know we value our Gotheram very much).
  • I have seen and heard from my Brahmin friends, and generally, they were not happy after the DNA Test.
Hey most dna tests aren't good for understanding our results. The good thing from these dna tests is their raw. Me and some friends actually have a project where we collect samples of Indians and perform genetic analysis using a set of tools to calculate amounts of population admixture. The tool used is called ADMIXTOOLS of Harvard lab. It is the most accurate tool out there for the purposeIm mostly interested in the genetics of us Brahmins, Brahmins like all SA Asians are a mix of Steppe, indus farmers and aasi people.

Hey by chance could I possibly get the raw for the Brahmin people that perhaps tested. I'd like to run emm on qpAdm which will give a more detailed breakdown of how they score.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32978661/

Latest ads

Back