• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Do you read lines or the minds behind?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let us say you are "A" and "XYZ" be the people who admire/like you
Let us also say "PQR" be the persons whom you admire. So your statements are:

1. XYZ like A - statement 1
2. A admires PQR - statement 2

Now who dislikes who here?? and what is the relationship between statement 1 & 2. What do you intend to say? Very confusing to say the least

It is said that

we like the people who admire us ( or like us).......................statement 1.

and dislike the people whom we admire (or whom we like )....statement 2.

Is the explanation more confusing than the original statements???

X,Y,Z like A!

So A too likes X,Y and Z........statement 1.

A admires P,Q and R.

So A dislikes P,Q and R (even though he admires them). Statement 2.

All the statements are TRUE since

admiring a person is NOT the same as liking him. :high5:

Let us say you are "A" and "XYZ" be the people who admire/like you
Let us also say "PQR" be the persons whom you admire. So your statements are:

1. XYZ like A - statement 1
2. A admires PQR - statement 2

Now who dislikes who here?? and what is the relationship between statement 1 & 2. What do you intend to say? Very confusing to say the least

First of all apologies for responding to my own post.

More posts like these, Praveen may be inclined to dispose off the website, even by lowering the minimum auction bid.

CAUSE:-

EFFECT:-

First of all apologies for responding to my own post.

More posts like these, Praveen may be inclined to dispose off the website, even by lowering the minimum auction bid.

I NEVER doubted your words when you said you were confused

and so there was NO NEED to prove it ! :)

When we DISLIKE someone or something

without any REAL reason,

our vision gets clouded,

our intellect gets eclipsed

and the whole world appears tinted yellow(!)

XYZ likes A... that is okay. But that cannot guarantee A too likes xyz. There may be a one-way liking. The converse being true could be a logical fallacy.

This ABC XYZ reminds me of this song:

ABC nee vaasi ellaam en kairaasi so easy

I did NOT hook you. If you thought I did, you are wrong.

As for selling and buying websites, I am NOT Mr. praveen's financial advisor!

I am just a simple minded house-wife who loves to read and write.

Are you letting me off the hook or are you pining that Praveen does not sell of the website? Again confusing

Last edited:
By placing the cursor on the smiley

you can read and interpret what it stands for!

:frog:= never misses an insect (insult too???)

:mmph: = helpless anger.

:wof: = yours faithfully

:tsk: = sympathy / self pity / remorse

I hope they DO NOT mean the thoughts flashing through your mind right now!!!

Nice parleys. I hope each one has fallen for the other! My question is whether Kamsan reached the "Thiruvadis" before everybody else as he was constantly thinking of Krsna?

He opted for being born as an enemy of Vishnu so that he can go back to his lawful

place as dwaarapaalak after just three births.

If he had opted for being born as a Vishnu bhakta, he would have had to wait for 100

births!

Such is the power of hatred and enmity over love and friendship!

Nice parleys. I hope each one has fallen for the other! My question is whether Kamsan reached the "Thiruvadis" before everybody else as he was constantly thinking of Krsna?

I think it is too late for me to cultivate bad character, activities, etc. I will resign to waiting. I am jealous of all the wrong doers of today, who have always a short-cut. Long live shortcuts!

The first one of course. You say it will be a long time to His feet. Jumping queue is a habit and unless he says "come in line", I can try short-cut. But alas I am not qualified to short-cut!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest ads

Back