• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Echos of Partition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks mr. Hyde, you play your part well! You can emulate anyone in the world, it is your choice, what do I care?

Believe me, I am not going to go after you as long as you don't cross my path.

Desi-ji,

i wish to clarify a few things:

1) in the present time, i am not inclined to use negative words for anyone.

2) for one runt, you used too many bad words.

3) my mother often uses horrible words for me. so has my dad. so does my spouse. so does my sis. so do my cousins. and some times so do my in-laws. my grandmother still calls me a mahamuttal all the time. i do not find the necessity to retaliate with them, and i do not see why i shd retaliate against any elder, though i may not agree with them.

if any of my sermonizing here is causing you any anger, my apologies in advance.

thanks.

Last edited:
Dear happyhindu Ji,

Please do not waste your time. You are trying talk sense in to a person from Kilpauk.

Just to make it clear, I have never said that all persons are born equal in ability. I said all persons should be equal in terms of opportunities given, in terms of what they choose. I guess it takes more than 100 brain cells to figure this out.

Looks like he also has figured out how to look up words in a dictionary!

Regards,
KRS

It is amazing Mr. Hyde is sermonizing to me
for one runt, you used too many bad words.
Besh! Nice try!!

When would you (and your other half) admit you made a horrible mistake by calling me names like 'runt' and so on and apologize? The issue can be closed if you admit your mistake and apologize.

Dear Sri Kunjuppu Ji,

Welcome back! What a thoughtful argument - I agree with Happy Hindu Ji's sentiments.

If we can touch even one young soul in our community about the proper non violent way to go about interacting with our fellow Indians, irrespective of one's religion, then the aim of this Forum would have been fulfilled.

Hate begets hate, violence begets violence (as one can see even in this thread!).

Regards,
KRS

Dear happyhindu Ji,

Please do not waste your time. You are trying talk sense in to a person from Kilpauk.

Just to make it clear, I have never said that all persons are born equal in ability. I said all persons should be equal in terms of opportunities given, in terms of what they choose. I guess it takes more than 100 brain cells to figure this out.

Looks like he also has figured out how to look up words in a dictionary!

Regards,
KRS
I guess he has more venom in him so he can't change from being a snake to a human, Oh, well, we have all kinds in this universe!

It is amazing Mr. Hyde is sermonizing to me Besh! Nice try!!

When would you (and your other half) admit you made a horrible mistake by calling me names like 'runt' and so on and apologize? The issue can be closed if you admit your mistake and apologize.

Desi-ji,

i have not used any bad words for you and i do not see why i shd be asked to apologize for that.

Desi-ji,

i have not used any bad words for you and i do not see why i shd be asked to apologize for that.

You have admonished me so much saying that I used bad words for the use of the word 'runt' by KRS against me. But, my dear, where is your sense of decency and equality that you never admonished your guru the other half about calling many mean names to me but only went after me? That is why I say you and your guru are one and the same.

Oh, well, we find many different species in this universe!

You have admonished me so much saying that I used bad words for the use of the word 'runt' by KRS against me. But, my dear, where is your sense of decency and equality that you never admonished your guru the other half about calling many mean names to me but only went after me? That is why I say you and your guru are one and the same.

Oh, well, we find many different species in this universe!

Desi-ji,

i regret that you think i have admonished you. i had no such intension.

for one runt, you used too many bad words and krs-ji retaliated to that.

in any case when my parents scold me, i do not retaliate. instead i wait for the hugs and kisses which come out in profusion after every argument.

however, if you are feeling so angry abt all this, i do apologise.

for one runt, you used too many bad words and krs-ji retaliated to that.
however, if you are feeling so angry abt all this, i do apologise.
No thanks with your backhanded apology. You still think KRS is right for insulting me in the first place. That is the half of him in you. What a shame!

Friends,

Once a liar always a liar! I don't need to engage him.

I have removed those unneeded words. Let peace rein!

Last edited:
i hope you will look upon krs-ji as a parent.

May be you should take him home as your dad. Don't you have better business than indulging in solicitation? Oh, again! You are him and you want to keep teasing me, don't you?

When two people are fighting the best thing others can do is to keep away as otherwise we would only be adding to the mess. The fighters will reach their logical end anyway.

Hey runt,

Why don't you pick on someone of your own size? What is it? Did your mother refuse her milk to you when you were young?

What is the problem? Did your parents abandon you, oh my dear baby. I have a suggestion for you. Why don't you go and relieve yourself? You are full of it. In Chennai, I heard that it is no crime to defecate anywhere. Is it true? Knowing you, you must be doing it everywhere in Chennai, in full view of everyone.

No wonder. You seem to know how to defecate in public! P lease go to a proctologist who perhaps can help you! (By the way, OXFORD dictionary is the best place to look up the meaning).

Hoping that you get well soon,

With my deepest regards for your tortured soul,

Ever your sympathizer,
KRS

May be you should take him home as your dad. Don't you have better business than indulging in solicitation? Oh, again! You are him and you want to keep teasing me, don't you?

Hey runt,

You said:

"They went after a lady poster in the meanest possible way and her open complaint to the admin is for all to see."

Who is 'they'? Kamakshi is no lady. She is you, you 'Desi'. I really think that you took a female identity to fool this forum. Do you think we are fooled?

There can be no 'lady' who espouses the vile views of hate that you subscribe to. Do you think for a New York minute the intelligent people of tjis Forum think that just because a person professes his handle as 'Kamakshi' would think that the person is a female? Come, on. People here are BRAHMINS, and they know better.

Why don't you admit your clumsy effort to be a female (by the way, judging from your make up, I think you are one, despite having the physical attributes of a male), and make sure that you are psychologically okay.

I am just concerned about your welfare.

No need to take multiple identities. A 'Desi' just needs to admit that he/she is 'Kamakshi'. Come on, not a big deal, is it?

Regards,
KRS

Dear Admin, Moderators,

Why am I being dragged like Draupathi in Kaurava Sabha? Is this forum not a place for decent people? Are you all asleep at the switch?

Dear Silverfoxji,

You have the emblem of Sri Mahavishnu. Please wake up from your ananthasayanam. I beseach you to step in and stop this rot.

With tears in my eyes,
Kamakshi

Friends,

I agree there is rot and stench in the forum.

I got mad because I was personally attacked.

I apologize to the forum admin. I am willing to withdrawing myself from the forum if KRS does so too.

Hope this would ease the situation.

Desi

Kamakshi,

I did not bring you in to this uncivilized debate first. But your dear friend did. He goes all over, spreading his sewer mouth stench everywhere.

Folks,

Let him apologize. He is dreaming if he thinks I will withdraw. The smell everyone is experiencing over his stench is the chloride I am applying to clean it up.

First attack started with him. I will never let these things go. I am not that big a Ghandhian. Now that he went and edited his first offensive posting and lying about it as usual, he doesn't know what else to do. His filth is everywhere to see, because others have quoted it, he can not go back and edit them out now.

Bacteria like this can only be stomped out with strong medicine.

KRS

Folks,

Let me say here unequivocally what has happened and what should be done:

1. This foul mouthed guy who could not stand my true information pointing to a hate filled and purposefully distorted artcle of a blogger he has posted, lashed out at me, questioning my profession and calling all Indian Christians and Muslims with the 'b' word that he has repeated calling me later on. He has later edited out this word, and claims that he has never written anything like this in the first place. There are several folks, who has read that and I am sure will attest to it.

2. So, I responded, closing my remarks about his 'rants' and ended with saying '(or runts)'. I realized after posting it that I meant to say 'grunts' (a deep gutteral noice made, like that of a swine) rather than 'runts' and left out the 'g'. 'His grunts' is proper going with my previous words 'his rants'. There is no such thing as 'his runts'. His possible children do not figure in here also. So realizing this, I went and edited my sentence BEFORE he posted any response. His allegation that I did this as an act of cowardice on my part is totally incorrect. You all know me may be as foolish, but never cowardish.

3. So, this guy posted horrible filth accusing my mother! Why? Because he was embarrassed by the truth contained in my mail about the 'scholorly' article of one Mr. Kataria, he was looking for any excuse to unload with his sewer mouth? Why? Because this guy can not use his brain to argue and discuss. He can only attack others whose ideas he can not properly debate with. Why do I say this? Please go back and look at his posting elsewhere in this Forum about P.N. Oak, my response and his counter response. He had to be swatted down by Sow. Chintana Ji at that time. So, we know he has a history of unloading unwarrented, abusive postings.

4. He can not take back what he has posted. He is trying to elicit support from who he thinks are his 'friends'. This will not work. He still puts down a sincere person of Happy Hindu Ji, who by any measure, correctly posted admonishment after he emptied his kidneys all over. Is it right for him to denigrate this person and talk like the way he has done? He then goes and involves Kamakshi. I have nothing against Kamakshi. But the way he did all this, I ask, who can prove that in order to create this aura of support he has not made up different ids for himself? Like his questioning of a honest person, what makes him think that he won't do it? He has already lied about his first posting and who is going to now believe what he says.

I request the Admins to kick this vermin off this Forum. Such an uncivilized person, who portrays himself as a Brahmin, but who would dare to use language not fit for even the lowliest of the humans, should have no place in this Forum. Two strikes, he should be out.

Regards,
KRS

Folks,

After I wrote the above, I was going through some postings by this lunatic Here is another example of how he cowardly attackes others. At the time he posted it, I did not understand it and perhaps, Happy Hindu Ji had an inkling and asked for clarification. One should look at the immediate posting BEFORE this posting in the second page of 'Islamist Jihadis run amok under secularist protection' by Kamakshi saying 'Sure, sure!, Birds of the same feather!'. meaning myself and Happy Hindu Ji. This, I did not take to be any personal attack, because I took it to mean that this was said about the philosophical positions we take.

But then look at the following posting by this person:
Rahu and Kethu. Who are they?

They are two of the nine planets. These two do not own their own house. So in effect there are only seven Grihas who are honoured with being named after the seven days of the week. Rahu and Kethu are thus only shadows.

Pandit Das Goravani wrote:

Rahu and Ketu have actually little to do with the other planets as they are outcasts, rakshasas. They are one, but two parts, one being, an anti-godly power being, a power demon originally.

The presence of Rahu and his other half Ketu in the heavens comes only because an eventful moment in Rahu's life wherein just as he was getting what he sought, he was slain, and henceforth having gotten a taste of the eternalizing (within this realm) Soma Drink, is now living on like a God, but is not a God. Ketu is the dead half of his body. Rahu is the ever living head. One alive, one dead. One angry at the tattle-tales of Sun and Moon Gods, the other one dead but in the ecstasy of the touch of the deadly but liberating Sudarshana Chakra of Vishnu. So Ketu is more purified- as he has no choice- is more ultimate- Rahu is still toiling. The Rahu side of this axis represents toil, and the Ketu side detachment. Gain and Loss, in one sense, but Rahu's gain is not always material or external.

There is some connection with Sukra due to the later being the Guru of Rahu and all of us know that Sukraachaarya is the demonic Guru.

He thinks that myself and Happy Hindu Ji are Rahu and Kethu personified, who are 'rakshasas, outcasts and demons!'

See how he attacks on the person? This is a prime example of how he works! He attacks a person first and if a person replies in kind, he feigns injury and opens his noxious bilge of stink.

Now we can all see how this radicalization works in our community. Instead of Jihad or holy war, it is fight between Devas and Asuras! Who are the Asuras? Of course the people who do not agree with their (of course, they think they are Devas), world view. So easy to call others Asuras, Demons, Foreigners, Non Hindus, Fifth Column and countless other unspeakable swear words.

Sorry such a person does not belong in this Forum:

I am requesting the Admins to first look at the IP addresses of myself and Happy Hindu Ji. They will find one from USA and the other from India, with no connection of association anywhere and announce it. Because this evil person has questioned the very integrity of two fellow Forumites.

Secondly I would like them to look at his IP address and find whether there are any duplicate ones with different handles. Because, with his thought process about questioning others' identity, I am sure he is practicing this by himself.

Once this is done, I would ask the admins to throw the bum out. Such a person with so many uncivilized qualities does not belong in this Forum.

Regards,
KRS

It is really saddening to see the level of discussions here. A fair review of the posts would clearly reveal who started the rot - It is Mr Desi.

Given the tone of the posting, i am of the view that Mr KRS wanted to use the word 'rant' which means interalia angry outburst. The word 'runt' just doesn't fit into the context. Runt could have very well been a typo, so after Mr KRS clarified or edited it, I guess matters should have been left just there.

If Tamilbrahmins, of all the forums in the world, cannot maintain standards, then i am afraid, it might well be the death-knell for civilized debate.

I have indulged in mudslinging myself in Karuthu (ofcourse not involving 4 letters or 7 letters) but as someone whose gurukul is tamilbrahmins, i feel pained. Especially to see Mr KRS lose his cool.

Trust me guys, i am no saint. I have been called 'Evil' and 'Cancer' in Karuthu ; but Karuthu is Karuthu. I am making this clear lest i am accused of sermonizing. I always view Karuthu as 'Royapuram Tamizh' and Tamil brahmins as 'Sanga Tamizh'. It is just that I know both 'Tamizhs' but I know which one to employe where.

I think that I have always strived to maintain standards in Tamilbrahmins even while disagreeing.

Mr. KRS's credentials are beyond doubt. Ofcourse this does not mean that his views have to be accepted without question. The point is atleast in tamilbrahmins we can be "civil" while disagreeing.

Last edited by a moderator:
this below is attributed to martin niemoller.... during those turbulent times which germany experienced during the last century..

First they came for the Communists,
and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Communist.

Then they came for the Jews,
and I didn’t speak up, because I wasn’t a Jew.

Then they came for the Catholics,
and I didn’t speak up, because I was a Protestant.

Then they came for me,
and by that time there was no one left to speak up for me.

in the spirit of the above, i wish to say....

Desi, i think, you did cross the line of personal decency in your notes of late, addressed to KRS.

it does not behoove well of you, to threaten to quit the forum, as an acceptable response.

a more courageous action, and incidentally the right thing to do on your part, would be to be continue to post, while working towards expressing your views in a more appropriate manner , whiich is in line with the decorums of this forum.

thank you.

Last edited:
Dear Sri Hari,

Welcome! Long time no see.

I 'lost my cool' not because I could not take what this fellow said about me. In my fairly long life, I have taken many abuses and meted out many too. Believe me, I have been called worse with more adjectives. And I can take it. That is not the point.

But I got upset thinking about a Brahmin man, who is probably young saying the most vile things one can utter in the English Language. Even Tamil has no equivalents for them. Here is a seemingly young Tamil Brahmin, who is ready to hurl the most barbaric of words at another Brahmin. There was no restraint. As he knows very well, there are ladies in this Forum. What happened to our culture where we would not cross a line? What happened to the 'Hindu Dharma', that these people endlessly talk about? Does that Dharma allows for indiscriminate violence towrds anyone, as long as they are not considered Hindu? When the folks who seem to take on their own shoulders the burden of saving Hinduism say these things, then what about the uncultured (westernized) person? This aspect bothers me quite a lot. This is why I amplified his posting on 'Rahu and Kethu'. Here is a person who wants to 'save' Hinduism from our enemies, but also thinks that anyone who has a contrary view of tactics and information is an enemy, and he has no problem cutting down a hapless bystander in the person of Happy Hindu Ji. This type of behaviour, in my opinion is only harmful to his own cause! He seems to look at the whole exercise as 'winning over' people in the Forum (because he accuses me of doing the same thing), truth be damned and lies can be told without hesitation. This is what astonishes me again and again. How can one swear allegiance to Sanatana Dharma and tell blatant lies, just so that they think they are saving our religion?

My 'loss of cool' is directly because of this. Seems to me that a few of the younger generation have taken to heart all the hate that is preached against other religions (instead of pointing out specific instances where some of those people doing harm to us), with an idealogy in mind, they would in a sense eliminate anyone standing in their way, irrespective of who the person is. I am saddened by this. I have no answers.

Regards,
KRS

I have indulged in mudslinging myself in Karuthu (ofcourse not involving 4 letters or 7 letters) but as someone whose gurukul is tamilbrahmins, i feel pained. Especially to see Mr KRS lose his cool.

just in case this helps: am a female, non-brahmin.

i used most vile words on one blog recently, something hv not done before. the idea however is to get that person file a case. i do not follow the caste system or any such thing, but i get irritated to no end if those that i pray to are abused. a personal apology from my end is pending there, and i will do it in time much later, not now.

on this forum, have not abused anyone. i do take offence to personal attacks. its understood that views always change, a person never remains the same, therefore its best to go after the views rather than the person.

i stepped in to counter the offensive words used by Desi-ji. his words are foul and behaviour ranges from immature to positively bad, and i do not tolerate his abusing of someone like KRS-ji.

i find it funny, the way some ppl use the words, sura and asura, rahu-ketu, etc to brand ppl here. with such an attitude to boot, am wondering shd i consider such labellers as human in the first place, leave alone considering them a hindu or a brahmin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back