• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

I want all of them back

• Thread starter Thread starter Nara
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Poem or not, what I am saying is not just for fun, it is based on my own personal experience, 100% provable.

Dear Nara,

Most of us have been hypocrites at some point in our life..dont you think so?
I remember so many times I used to sit in the front row of the lecture hall staring wide eyed at the blackboard but dreaming away what will I wear to the party tonite and the lecturer thought "renu always pays full attention in class"

Its not all the while we have bad intentions but sometimes thats how people are.
I can safely admit that I can be a perfect hypocrite and I am not ashamed to admit it cos I feel each one of us are not perfect.

I rather admit my faults then to think I am perfect.

Last edited:
The problem is when some people who are rank hypocrites talking big talk as though they are so goody goody, yet in private can't hesitate to call even an elderly and well real person unmentionable names. Stop with all this pretenses and I will stop.

hi nara sir,
dont be like தொட்ட சிணுகி....யானைக்கு ஒரு காலம் வந்தால்.....பூனைக்கும் ஒரு காலம் வரும்.....

Last edited:
Doc,i thought of sharing you this interesting quote by Ralph waldo emerson, an 18th century american essayist, who championed individualism. i think sh.krs may be well aware about him, cos he often points that the 'rise in individualism' will eradicat discrimination in india,which i fully agree with him .

but how much this point is relevant to your on going point of discussion? read below :)

a quote from ralph "Every man alone is sincere. At the entrance of a second person, hypocrisy begins.”..

hi nara sir,
dont be like தொட்ட சிணுகி....யானைக்கு ஒரு காலம் வந்தால்.....பூனைக்கும் ஒரு காலம் வரும்.....
tbs, this is பூனை காலம் .... :)

Don't be so goody goody again, it is not just one instance or one matter. I am tired of all these pretenses. I am done staying silent with all these wolves roaming without any warden in sight. I have nothing to hide, can others say the same thing?????

Guys,

I don't know what is going on, who is a hypocrite, what a 'baddie' is and why are we saying all this. Let us please cut it out.

I don't want this to blow in to a big bruhaha - I don't like the way it is going.

I must be missing some history here.

Anyways, this thread has served it's purpose and so I am closing it.

If any of you want it open for a specific reason, please let me know.

Regards,
KRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back