• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Male Brain Vs Female Brain ?

• Thread starter Thread starter ShivKC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
As already been said by some posters: Complement and occassionally Compliment but don't/shouldn't Compete :).

that Chinese swimmer is amazing Renu. They are wondering if shes doping...doesn't seem humanly possible some of these things the Chinese can do, sporting and otherwise.

They should have public speaking as a sport in Olympics then all of us of Indian origin can compete for the Gold Medal!!LOL

These Chinese are very very determined and spend all their time training.
But you see even under privileged countries like certain African countries can win gold too in track and field events.

I think it's all up to training and determination.
But so far Chinese have not yet displayed dominance in track and field events..that seems to be the domain of those of African genetics.
Wonder in the future if Chinese would be able to run as fast too or not?

As already been said by some posters: Complement and occassionally Compliment but don't/shouldn't Compete :).

that Chinese swimmer is amazing Renu. They are wondering if shes doping...doesn't seem humanly possible some of these things the Chinese can do, sporting and otherwise.

Sowbagyavathy Amala, Greetings.

My daughter is furious with me! She complains " Look at me! I look like a Chinese Swimmer! all your fault!"... she inherited my broad shoulders ( amoung other features. She even has the exact same lines in the palm! only my right hand lines in her left hand viceversa).

Cheers!

Male Brain Female Brain difference..true story.

Today my elder brother asked my husband,my mum,my son and I to answer this question and write the answers down in a paper.

The question was:

If there is a pool with a shark and your spouse and your child in inside the pool and you can only safe one person from the shark attack who would you save or what would you do?

For my son the question was if both your father and mother were in the pool who would you save.

1)My sons's answer was "I would try my best to save both my parents but if is not possible to save both I will save my mother"

2)My husbands answer was 'I would save my child"

3)My mums answer was "I will jump in a die with both cos I know I can't save both and rather die with both of them"

4)My answer was "I would cut my hand and jump in the water so that the shark will attack me cos of blood and meanwhile others have a chance to escape"

So see the difference between male and female brain!

Females think of sacrificing themselves but males do not!!LOL

Just to add..my elder brother said he would save the shark!!

"Just to add..my elder brother said he would save the shark!!"....

Ha..Ha. .Very practical thinking by a MALE..!!

TVK

"Just to add..my elder brother said he would save the shark!!"....

Ha..Ha. .Very practical thinking by a MALE..!!

TVK

you said it!
He is a brother of the shark
which does NOT need to be saved!
Remember???
My guess is that he is unmarried and really single
that he would rather love a shark than humans!!!

Males also think of sacrificing as the need rises but what they will sacrifice

depends on their love for the object to be sacrificed.

Here is a true story.

During the civil wars and revolutions the sex-starved soldiers

become sex-hungry animals.

They will become almost inhuman to the sufferings they inflict upon their victims.

Once a group of soldiers caught hold of the lover of one of the soldiers.

They are falling all over her like hungry jackals.

Her lover soldier was there but he had only one bullet in his gun.

Can you guess correctly what he chose to do???

He shot dead his lady love saving her honor, her sufferings

and the painful death in the hands of the other soldiers.

busu busu poonaik kutty = mozhu mozhu kuttyp ponnu! :love:

I can visualize a 'cool - drool - pool' of saliva already! :rolleyes:

Thanks to the unlimited imagination of the male brain. :clap2:

Are you listening Mr. tbs??? :ear:

Raghy mama dont worry. Chinese swimmers are quite petite and ok. Unlike the American female swimmers! Tell your daughter its ok!

Raghy mama dont worry. Chinese swimmers are quite petite and ok. Unlike the American female swimmers! Tell your daughter its ok!

Sowbagyavathy Amala,

Nowadays she is happy with that. Her favourite sport now is indoor and outdoor rock climbing. Whenever we go out she would be showing us the hills she already scaled or the ones to be scaled. Now she enjoys the benefit of the extra large lungs and oxygen advantage!

Cheers!

Indeed men and women are not only different outwardly but also in their inner selves. Is not the physical body a projection and hence an approximation of what your mind is? If someone looks gentle he/she is very likely gentle in mind.

So one cannot simply brush aside the differences between male and female as merely physical. It is in the mind too and is real. As some said they complement each other

If someone looks gentle he/she is very likely gentle in mind.

Not always Sravna..the meanest Criminals can have a real cool calculated look that no one will expect them to be even be a Criminal.

Once out here nearby where I work there was robbery.
The person who committed the robbery went up the the counter spoke softly to the receptionist and told her 'I have a gun with me..I might have to use it if I do not get to see your manager"

When he went to see the Manager he flashed his gun which was at his(the robber's) waist and said 'Give me all your money please..I am behind schedule today..still a few more places to rob"

He took all the cash and said thank you and shook hands with the manager and walked out.

These are the most dangerous types..they look cool but can blow your brains out at any one time.

It is the agitated ones that do not make good criminals.

Dear Renuka,

Not always I agree, but you can make out the difference between "gentle" and "cool". Also there is the factor of the period we are in. For example in satya yuga which is the purest yuga everything is in its pristine nature. So the outward look correlates well with your mind. But in kali yuga, that correlation may well come down and what you see may not be what it really is.

Last edited:
Dear Renuka,

Not always I agree, but you can make out the difference between "gentle" and "cool". Also there is the factor of the period we are in. For example in satya yuga which is the purest yuga everything is in its pristine nature. So the outward look correlates well with your mind. But in kali yuga, that correlation may well come down
and what you see may not be what it really is. Here it may be a matter of degree.

Gentleness due to Sattva Guna and apparent Gentleness due to Tamas Guna might outwardly appear to be the same.

I have observed this many times while interviewing staff.
The most gentle ones usually are dull in the brain and the less outwardly gentle ones are pro active.

I have one question that I always ask any staff for interviews.."Do you like to enjoy sipping a hot drink or a cold drink?"

If they reply they enjoy sipping hot drinks I do not employ them.

I have noted that those who like sipping hot drinks..take their own time to drink and not attend to patients in an emergency!

So you see Sravna..we can only know a little about a person's nature by some Q and A.
It's not easy to judge a book by its cover.

Ok for example..just now a shy looking girl with a black pottu and vibuthi on her head and dressed in a salwar kameez came to see me.
She was really gentle in talking and she asked me if I did abortions.
I said No and she told me she was pregnant and wanted to abort her child.

I told her I do not do abortions.Then she told me "doc I am only some 1 month pregnant..usually for 1 month pregnancy most doctors give a pill to induce abortion..do you at least have that?"

I said "No I do not keep such pills"

I was thinking "wow so innocent looking..pregnant before marriage and well informed too"

I told her practice save sex in the future and keep the baby if possible.

So never judge a book by its cover.!!LOL

Last edited:
I was thinking "wow so innocent looking..pregnant before marriage and well informed too"

I told her practice save sex in the future and keep the baby if possible.

So never judge a book by its cover.!!LOL

It is due the nature of the yuga where many other laws are also falling apart. Disorder chaos, and exceptions become the rule. So no wonder you are able to cite such examples:)

Dear Renu,

The western culture is spreading all over the world. Look at this statistics:

Unmarried Childbearing

(Data are for the U.S.)

• Number of live births to unmarried women: 1,693,658
  • Birth rate for unmarried women: 50.5 births per 1,000 unmarried women aged 15-44 years
  • Percent of all births to unmarried women: 41.0%
Source: FASTSTATS - Unmarried Childbearing

Dear Renu,

The western culture is spreading all over the world. Look at this statistics:

Unmarried Childbearing

(Data are for the U.S.)

• Number of live births to unmarried women: 1,693,658
  • Birth rate for unmarried women: 50.5 births per 1,000 unmarried women aged 15-44 years
  • Percent of all births to unmarried women: 41.0%
Source: FASTSTATS - Unmarried Childbearing

I don't think its western culture..I feel it's human culture.

It occurs all around the world it is just that some are dumb enough not to practice safe sex!!LOL

It is only relative right?, mind being more real than the body?

Dear Sravna,

Brahman Satyam,Jagat Mithya.

Mind and Body come under Jagat too.

So technically speaking there can't be a situation where there is relative unreality as in Mind is more real than body.

Wow been a long time since we spoke about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back