• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Male Brain Vs Female Brain ?

• Thread starter Thread starter ShivKC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is AMMA! :hug:

Yes she was a true mother in the movie who loved her child cos it was her's.

You know what I dislike about movies sometimes they ask an unwed mother whose child are you carrying?
Making women sound like some fetus carrying machine.

I remember seeing one lesser known movie where the actress replied "It is my baby"!!LOL

ஐயோ! ரேணு!! நான் வரலை இந்த வம்புக்கே! :tape2:

Do not worry...it is purely medical.

Cos you see I get some patients who can not follow any advise given..so with these answers they usually follow the advise given by the doctor.

So loss of lives by terminating unwanted pregnancies can be prevented.

We have to have foresight you know.

Prevention is better than cure.

Dear Sravna,

Brahman Satyam,Jagat Mithya.

Mind and Body come under Jagat too.

So technically speaking there can't be a situation where there is relative unreality as in Mind is more real than body.

Wow been a long time since we spoke about this.

Dear Renuka,

Sorry for the delayed response.

If we are allowed to talk relative reality, I think we can also compare physical reality and mental reality.

Don't you think there is a real difference between what the eye sees and what the mind sees when seeing the same thing?

Dear Renuka,

Sorry for the delayed response.

If we are allowed to talk relative reality, I think we can also compare physical reality and mental reality.

Don't you think there is a real difference between what the eye sees and what the mind sees when seeing the same thing?

Yes there is a difference....when light goes through the eye is gets crossed and the images we see are actually transmitted upside down.
The brain then rectifies this and we "see" it correctly.

So what the eyes originally transmits is different from what the brain sees.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back