• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

My Pursuit - 2 (Redefining what I thought needs to be done)

I have put my website name as my name on my whatsapp profile. Now I am working as a home based recruiter. Maybe a lot of people who I call for placement are seeing my website..

I am talking about my website www.pvkrishnan.com because I have the link to my thread (this thread) on top of my home page on it, saying that this is my story. Maybe people who see my website click on the tamilbrahmins link to read my story and then come back to explore the site like you also try the bajji when you order tea in a new tea stall??

But thats a lot of Maybe's I think.

I wrote and sent this last week September 23rd 2024

The idea of Slow-Pedalling, Measured Growth, Sanskrit and Islam

by

www.pvkrishnan.com

Dear Sir,

Good morning.

How are you? I hope everything is fine with you and today has been good thus far.

I am writing in continuation to the many emails that I have sent to you. At this time, I do not know anymore which is the single point of contact to send my thoughts for Bharat and its development. Since this is the case, I am emailing you. Hmm.. who am I and are my thoughts so relevant to Bharat? There are thousands more working for our country’s development. True. I am just another average citizen hidden amongst the millions that throng the streets and gullies of Bharat. But I am also reasonably well educated, you will notice this if you read through this document fully.

From 2013-14 time frame, I have been emailing the Tamilnadu BJP email id my thoughts. At that time, I was in Singapore and therefore, my ideas revolved around the fundamentals on which singapore was built. I had emailed about how

A. 99% of Singaporeans have their own house or apartment in the government controlled HDB (Housing Development Board) and

B. how every citizen is covered by a solid health cover which meant very little outgoing from the pocket of the citizens in case of medical problems.

C. In addition to this is the enormously strong contributory CPF (Central Provident Fund) system which holds the citizens older aged years in great fiscal security.

D. Finally the automatic army enrollment after finishing school for male children. This built a great moral character and a patriotic thought process when the singaporean children were still kids.

I had noticed that these four were the building blocks of a strong and visionary country like Singapore because this makes their citizens to not need ‘Money’ per se. As all their needs for a roof above their heads, medical support and expenses as also financial freedom in their senior years are satisfied. They do not have the need for going after and saving more money. Thereby killing the need for taking bribes which in turn kills corruption in society. The army training instils patriotism and an upright character.

Now, we have in Bharat, under the aegis of Shri Modi,

A. PMAY – Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana for housing for Indian Citizens.

B. Ayushman Bharat – for medical insurance

C. Agniveer Scheme

It is interesting to note that during the Cold war years, both Russia and America guarded their scientific research and secrets with all their might. But still both Russian and American Scientists made the same or similar scientific discoveries at around the same time even though they never knew about each others research work. We only know of the english peoples names and their scientific discoveries because of the prevalence of English language in most parts of the world. This would lead us to the thought process that intelligent people think alike and proceed alike even though they are in completely separate environments and do not know each other. I take it that in a similar fashion, the nation building team of our government may or may not have had access to my thoughts and emails but have proceeded in much the same direction as my thoughts. But the end result is that our nation is benefitted.

Now I have a further thought which I submit to the better echelons of power so they might act on it at their discretion. Thus as a humble devotee silently reciting a prayer to the lord, I write this..

An urgent point to note :

This point is urgent from my perspective, I request you to please do pay attention. As noted earlier, the PMAY, Ayushman Bharat and Agniveer are really great schemes. These will benefit our people in the long run and you will see people becoming more independent of money and the urge to take bribes. But I want to most humbly point out that this will take time. It will be atleast one generation before which all the seeds we have planted today can germinate and flower as responsible citizens of tomorrow. Till that next generation comes, we still need to be in power for some time to control the weeds like Pappu who go and bad mouth Bharat in foreign countries.

Given the above, I request the Indian government and the thinking branches to consider slowing their push into international waters and international policies till the water we have poured on our plants feet reaches the roots and the roots become invigorated. We have been growing at a tremendous break-neck rate in the last 10 years and are on our way to becoming the Vishwa-guru. But we must remember that no graph keeps growing and going up all the time. There will be a correction and negative motion at some point to bring balance to the system. It is very important that we in the thinking spaces of the government realise this and plan to accommodate a correction in our growth. In this regard, I must say, I am a bit happy with us securing only 240 seats this election season. This itself is a correction to our superb growth trajectory. But let us please try and plan a correction instead of the correction and negative growth taking control of us in a rude manner. I request the government and powers-that-be in the senior echelons to consider a conscious effort to slow pedal for a bit. Concentrate a tiny little bit more on sharpening the PMAY, Agniveer and Ayushman Bharat Schemes, make sure that the schemes reach our grass-roots.

Please do not get into Gaza or Ukraine at this time. If we do this, we are entering uncharted territory before we have a strong base. Let us please grow our muscles some more. We still need to grow in the microprocessor and chip industry space, we also need to become more of an economic giant. ‘Peace’ is dictated by the man with the biggest stick. Please remember this. Give it some more time so that the Rajya Sabha and Lok Sabha members also speak sanskrit and talk about artha shastra. They need not become sanskrit scholars or experts on commentaries by chanakya. But the soil has to attain a certain level of moisture and wetness before we can grow on it. Similarly, please think about the idea of giving sometime for the organic manure that we have so painstakingly created and distributed to take effect.

Again, I am but a humble devotee, an average citizen putting my thoughts and my prayers before the learned people running the government.

1. Please do not enter foreign waters and negotiations at this time. Ukraine and Gaza and what-not can wait. No one came when our citizens were dying in Indo-Chinese and India-Pakistan wars. Why should we interfere in what is essentially a European and middle-east problem before concentrating on ourselves? Most importantly, we do not want to get into bed with the Americans. We dont want to become cozy with them. As can be seen as recently as this week’s Modi visit to the US for the QUAD summit in September 2024, the American Whitehouse had itself initiated a meeting with pro-Khalistan separatist leaders on the day our PM was to land in American soil. Please be wary.

2. Please concentrate on what more is needed to fertilize our own soil in a healthy manner. We already have PMAY, Agniveer and Ayushman Bharat. What more can we do for our citizens.. to strengthen them? We have the Agniveer scheme where every male citizen gets a few years at the Army after finishing high school. The current stringent rule of every school pass-out being in army for 2 years builds a strong moral character and orientation among the singaporean citizens and they cherish and fight to stand by their identity as Singaporeans even though most are chinese. They actually get angry if they are referred to as chinese and not singaporeans. Like- wise our citizens should also cherish and fight to stand by their identity as Bharathiya. What more can we do to instil this in our citizens. Shouldnt we give more time to ensure that every indian citizen – atleast 90% have their own homes under the PMAY scheme and atleast 90% are subscribed to Ayushman Bharat so more people are less inclined to take a bribe since their basic needs are satisfied. We have come to power and are going great guns with development for the past 10 years.. should we not sit down and concentrate on establishing a strong kingdom? Please think about slow pedalling and concentrating on strengthening the grass roots of our country for the upcoming five years.

Finally, Two more things which I request we concentrate on -

1. I had supported the IKS (Indian Knowledge Systems) but had also recommended the creation of a SRDO (Sanskrit Research and Development Organisation) on the lines of DRDO to employ sanskrit and vedic scholars who are currently primarily EWS Quota people and provide these people with Social status and financial security. I am not talking about so called brahmins in high positions and driving around in Hyundai cars but I am thinking about the actual EWS Quota people. Currently these people are unable to marry and produce progeny who will continue to read sanskrit. This is because no one will give their daughters in marriage to sanskrit scholars because they cannot earn their daily bread – forget feeding their children. So an attempt to give social status and financial support to this group is most important if we are going to look at saving our samskriti and look at a Hindu civilizational rennaissance. In this regard, I welcome Pawan Kalyan, the telugu politician’s, call for a central organisation for Sanatana Dharma Rakshana Board. This board could be build with pure sanskrit and vedic scholars who can take care of hindu temples from a national perspective thereby replacing the current state controlled HR&CE. They can also verify and advise the government on what are the correct sanatana dharma practices to follow and in turn enrich our samskriti and our nation. This board can have a research wing to understand more about our scriptures and the knowledge hidden in their verses. Best example for research is trying to understand how cyclones, rainfall and drought are predicted through pure mathematics using our age old panchangam instead of spending millions on acquiring, learning and using american made meteorological systems.

But there are some inherent risks to this attempt in helping what is essentially the EWS Quota people. Most EWS Quota people who read and practice vedas also vouch for the varna-asrama system which diametrically opposite to todays prevalent thought process of anyone can do anything. Thus, we are in danger of unwittingly returning to a period where certain people were not allowed into temples. This was the simple root cause of governmental control over temples which was supposed to be limited to economic and people management but which took an abhorrent shape to what it is today. Please think around this point.

The primary idea should be to give financial and social status to the EWS quota people without disturbing their practice of studying and practising the vedas. This will help our sanatana dharma to flourish in the long run but will not get you any votes in the shorter/nearer future. Somehow involving them with the sanatana rakshana board without granting them full control but have a veto power in all operations would help nourish the roots of our vedic system by giving a chance for future generations of EWS quota people study deeper about our vedic scriptures and share this with the government for the benefit of all Bharath.

2. The problem of Islam and others in Bharat - I believe that we have had it for 400 or so years now, we cannot just pull out the entire idea in a few years like pulling out a weed. Islam is in our system now, we dont want to pull out our flesh and bones in our zeal to root out separatism and terrorism. I request that all steps being currently taken in this regard be continued and should not be stopped at any cost. But do - Take a slow, measured and studied plan towards its eradication. Slowly close the tap which brings foreign radical islamists into india for preaching purposes. Then when we only have the bharathiya islamists, we should pursue an appropriate educational pursuit aimed at educating the islamic population about what is taught to their children by the Quran and Madrasas - whether they want their children to believe in it. Like Ghazwa-e-Hind, and the idea that there is only one god allah and those who do not believe are fakirs who should be killed. Gently push the middle class islamists to question their beliefs and somehow include the idea of Ghar-Wapsi in an educational setting. Maybe the educational curriculum can include a small section talking about how the invaders spread their poisonous religions and how the idea is to get back to the hindu fold by highlighting the problems with Islam as listed above. What we have with Islam and the missionaries is a case of a nice silk saree having fallen on a thorn bush. If we use brute force to get back the saree, it will only tear the saree and the loss is to us only – not the thorn bush. Please sit down and think about what is said in this point. This is multiple times more important than anything else. We have to somehow cut out foreign and radical influence on our country’s muslims and completely nullify the threat of madrasas, somehow kill the idea that madrasa is a place of education.

Thanks,

Krishnan​

I wrote this yesterday and sent it today.

The story of Sri Ram and the demon Kadanbha, Employment for EWS Quota, Making Gurukuls the main mode of education while keeping IX th to XII th western curriculum to compete internationally

By

www.pvkrishnan.com

Dear Sir,

Good morning.

I hope your weekend went off well and you were able to spend time with your family.

I am once again emailing my thoughts in continuation to my last email – slow pedalling and measured growth. A brief mention of what was last discussed. The need for stepping away from international affairs and international peace arbitrations, Gaza, Ukraine and the cozying-up to certain nations. The importance of slow pedalling and concentrating on internal growth and growing some economic muscle. The need for sharpening our schemes of PM Awas Yojana, Ayushman Bharath and Agniveer so they reach and enable grassroot growth in our great Bharath. Average people becoming independent of need for ‘Money’ and instilling character and patriotism in them through army placements. The need for growth and supremacy in Semiconductor and Chip industry given the ubiquitous ability of americans to hack every phone and laptop we have. Finally the realisation and need for tempering our growth trajectory by realising that no graph keeps going up eternally and we have to provide for a planned regression.

In this email, I would like to illustrate a small story from our Sri Ramayana Itihasa and lead on to an idea for making Gurukuls permanent across Bharath and the employment of the EWS Quota people so they may read and practice Sanskrit, Vedas but still have a societal and financial standing thereby ensuring the survival of our vedas for the next generation.

Given the weight of what I am trying to communicate here, I pray and pay my humble obeisances to my forefathers and the almighty so that what I mean to communicate is communicated clearly and people who need to understand this also understand this clearly without any doubts.

With this thought.

Let us begin.

It is said by learned sanskrit scholars, and I quote, Sri U Ve Velukudi Krishnan from Chennai – the Itihaasas and Puraanams can be warehouses of literary wealth. The word Puraanam can be read as Pura-Api-Navam or essentially the meaning is that the texts of the old which gives new meanings as we grow older and read it again. Keeping this in mind, let us go through the story of Sri Rama vanquishing the demon Kadanbha.

Ram encounters a peculiar demon in the forest. His name is Kabandha. Kabandha stretches his two long arms and grabs Ram and his brother and then draws them close to his mouth. That is when Ram notices that the demon has no separate head; it has merged with his stomach. In other words, he sees for his stomach, he hears for his stomach, and he thinks for his stomach. His existence is all about eating. There is no other thought. No other purpose. This is a great metaphor for Capitalism – the great economic philosophies that shape our societies today.

Take a look at the ambitious billionaires of the world today. They have more wealth than anyone else in the world, but they still want more, pursuing relentless growth. In interviews they appear motivated, driven, hungry, and they glamourise their discontentment. This is because modern society sees endless ambition, like relentless growth, as a virtue, rather than a pathology.

Ambition makes sense when you do not have enough to pay your bills. But what about when you have a surplus of seventy generations? At what point does one say – I have enough. Modern society says contentment is a pathology – it is equated with complacency in business schools and business world. Everyone, poor and rich, is expected to keep running – on the treadmill, in the office, on the smartphone, accessible even on vacation, chasing the next goal, the next target, the next vision. Only the lazy rest. The rest stay productive.

This endless ambition and relentless growth is what drives our Indian citizens today. This is why everyone wants to immigrate to America and other foreign countries. This is why that 25 year old girl who should have been bouncing around ebulliently with irrepressible happiness and energy died after being over-worked at Ernest & Young this September 2024. It is said that this young lady who just joined the work force and had worked for only around 4 to 6 months was paid 28 Lakhs. Is 28 Lakhs worth this??

We really need another Lord Ram to come and conquer this demon which sees, thinks and hears with its stomach and only concentrates on consuming everything. Sri Ram ate only what was needed by him, he did not feed endlessly, relentlessly and therefore led a satisfied, happy and contented life. We have to re-teach this art of satisfied happy living to our progeny lest they become Kadanbha and go behind a 28 Lakh salary only to die young like the poor girl.

But how to do that? How do you teach a grown 20 something youth to temper his ambitions and drive to grow and achieve endlessly.

Basically we cannot do the above. Because the age of 20 we generally call as Yuva or youth period has these characteristics and they cannot be meddled with from outside. This has to be controlled by the person himself through knowledge he has gained or accumulated during his studying years as a brahmachari.

So Yes, this can be achieved through proper education to young kids. This is where our NEP plays a huge role in trying to bring in our culture into our education. But we still have too many Pappu (Rahul G) in our society who will not allow Ramayana and Mahabharatha to be taught to children in the schools like children used to be taught in Gurukuls by brahmins of yesteryears. Thus, our aim should be to bring about a fundamental change which is to make brahmins teach our children. The brahmins will then take care of introducing Ramayana, Mahabharatha and vedic scriptures to our children with or without NEP and Pappu.

We generally only see Convents and schools setup by Christian missionaries across our country. Yes, they have mushroomed everywhere and need to be rooted out. But amongst this dense undergrowth, there are also a few Hindu Educational Charity organisations like the Sankara Schools in Chennai. As far as noticeable to me, every town that has a notable hindu temple also has atleast one hindu educational charity operating in it with atleast one school under them. Let us say, we are able to somehow encourage these ‘ Hindu Charitable Schools ‘ to employ EWS Quota / Sanskrit educated / Veda padasala educated brahmins as teachers, we would have taken the first step to teaching our young progeny the values of our culture. These kids will no longer run after money but will run after dharma when they grow and eventually become Grahasthas or family men. Sanskrit / Veda padasala grads might require a short course that they will need to do before they can teach in schools. We have to look into that. That shudhras should not be excluded from education should be made clear to these Trusts and Charities

I hope the cogency or line of my thoughts is correctly communicated here. We had talked about Puraanams giving new meanings everytime we read it as we age more. Then we saw the new meaning of the demon Kadanbha and how Lord Ram vanquished him. Then we were trying to see how to bring this generational knowledge to our next progeny. And we have now come upto using Sanskrit and Veda Padasala educated EWS Quota people to teach in schools run by ‘ Hindu Charitable Trusts’ . This idea can be expanded to all schools at a later stage. If we manage to replace schools with gurukuls across bharat, the last step is redundant. But till we are able to achieve that, this step is necessary.

Now for the last step of empowering the EWS quota people and solving problem of governmental control over temples.

If we can further invigorate the ‘ Hindu Charitable Trusts ‘ like foreigners have funded and invigorated Christian Missionary Schools in the guise of minority institutions.., For Your Information, EWS Quota is also a minority, We can help our Hindu Charitable trusts to setup their own colleges within the temple towns where they operate and exist. If we are able to simultaneously sharpen our NEP to include vedic education along with university education as has been rumored, we would have achieved our goal of instilling the knowledge of the vedas into our progeny of tomorrow. Not only that, the graduates of these schools/gurukuls and colleges would be mature enough to handle the operation of their town temples without need for governmental oversight. Thus, the carefully chosen and cultivated Hindu Educational Trusts can first be encouraged to employ EWS Quota people to teach in the gurukuls and senior secondary schools after which we can possibly open colleges under the same umbrella Trusts. This will be followed by the trusts being coagulated with the temple trusts so the same people ensure the education of our children as also the protection of our culture. In Tamilnadu, Age-old Aadheenams can do this.

An essential idea to note here is that if we are somehow able to circumcise the need for schools to be for IX th or Nineth Standard and above .. uptil XII or Twelfth Standard, this will ensure that all kids will go to local gurukuls for their education till they are 14 years old. It must be noticed that this has been the traditional education system in practise in Bharat before the invaders came. The kids are given upanayanam irrespective of caste and sent to gurukuls at the age of 7 wih bright white and shiny new yagnyopaveethams. They were expected to finish gurukul in 7 to 8 years at the age of 14. Thus, they would have imbued all the knowledge that they need to know before their hormones began to flow. This means that the traditional knowledge is safe guarded. If you think deeply, you will not remember that many things from your life till you attained the age of 14 years. The memory will be in broken pieces. But from around the age of 14 or VIIth or VIIIth standard in school, we will remember everything clearly. Thus, 14 is the age from which we start to make meaning of what is around us. If all that needs to be taught is taught to the children before this critical age of 14, they will use this knowledge to make sense of their surroundings and thus our culture will live on. This is the reason veda-adhyayanam is also for 8 year period after upanayanam at the age of 7.

To close and ensure the entire idea was communicated.

1. Story of the demon Kadanbha

2. The current thinking style of our children/younger generation

3. Status of ‘Old’ Hindu educational charities in Temple Towns. These are called Aadheenams in South Tamilnadu

4. Employing EWS Quota sanskrit / veda padasala educated people

5. Empowering Hindu educational trusts / Aadheenams like Christian Missionaries were empowered by foreigners

6. Hindu Educational Trusts / Aadheenams setting up Colleges based on NEP which includes vedic education

7. Cutting school education to only start from age 14 i.e. IX th or Nineth standard uptil XII th or twelfth.

8. Creating space for local gurukuls to grow and teach our children between ages 7 and 14

9. Only from IXth standard - means only Junior Colleges will exist in Bharat, no primary or middle school.

Thus we will re-Instate Gurukuls across Bharat and retain western education to compete internationally.

If the cutting down of national requirement of schools to be between IX th (nineth standard) and XII th (Twelfth Standard) is possible, then, we do not need to teach the EWS Quota any short course so they can teach in schools. If this cutting down of school to start from Nineth standard is done in a phased manner while allowing the local eco-system to also grow their own local gurukuls by the local EWS Quota, we would have achieved the target of giving employment, social and financial standing to the EWS Quota People while also safeguarding our culture and vedic knowledge. So in Bharat of the future, official schooling should start from Higher Secondary Schools or Junior colleges and all younger kids should compulsorily attend Gurukuls for 8 years. There can be compulsory 6 months of Special/English/Hindi language classes prior to Junior College for the kids to learn requisite or additional languages as needed for their further education.

Icing on the cake – we can make sanskrit our national language in about 10 years from now. Thus, a secondary objective of making Sanskrit the national language like the Qing dynasty made Mandarin the national language in china would be much easier. Inspite of innumerable versions of chinese scripts and dialects in the kingdom of China the Qing Dynasty made it possible for Mandarin to be the language of the land in early 1900s. This will be Modi who established Sanskrit in Bharath. Once Sanskrit is the national language we would have ensured that the vedic knowledge and civilization lives on for atleast the next 2 or 3 generations. Where our Bharathiya people go after 3 generations is for them to decide.

Gurukuls and EWS Quota people should not be allowed to mix with or teach Technology. Technology is the illegitimate child of Capitalism. In a cyclical loop, it always forces us to go for the next version, the next iteration, stay updated and this causes the birth of the demon Kadanbha who sees, hears and does everything with his stomach. Go back to the start of this essay to know about why we dont want kadanbha. Therefore Technology should be kept away from Gurukuls and EWS Quota people. Please find a way to reduce the influence of Technology and thus Kadanbha on our Bharathiya population.

But yes, we need to embrace the new to move forward and therefore technology comes into the picture but do we always need the next iteration? We can have some sub-continental rule applicable to only Bharath which forces a gap (of 2 years maybe) before the next version (of Intel Processor, or Windows OS or any other Smart Phone) comes into our realm. This will ensure that Bharath always gets the most tried and tested, stable version of every Software and Hardware that comes into being. By this we will also know all the hacks and backdoors to the new technology as they have already been researched and published thereby minimising chances of technology being used to spy on us by foreign countries/agencies. Think about tempering the introduction of Technology (Hardware/Software) into India until it has been widely used across the world for atleast a year. Or atleast our DRDO should have had enough time to study the technology and certify it is safe with no spyware.

I hope what I wanted to communicate was done clearly and people who need to understand do so without issues.

Bharat Mata Ki.. Jai.

Krishnan​

The ICICI Conundrum
--------------------

Well, I am faced with this big ethical question so putting this out there. You already know about the bosch case. But I never wrote about the ICICI case that I also filed.

Basically what happened is that I took a loan with ICICI and HDFC bank in early 2019. I mid 2019, I was again on my perennial trips to Oz. During this trip though, I failed to put enough money in my ICICI bank account and when the emi date was due, the EMI lapsed. The next thing that happened is the point of contention here. ICICI bank simply emptied my bank account without contacting me or letting me know with even a reminder that my emi was due or it had lapsed.. Usually this is not a big deal.. you just top up your account and move on.. but since I am what I am and what I have experienced is not quite the middle/worker class experience, I became paranoid when I saw that my bank account was empty. For about a day or two I was super paranoid and thinking that they hacked my bank accounts and had already setup cameras in my house. Somehow I reached out to Epping hospital near where I was staying at that time. The hospital emergency did a thorough test and let me sleep a bit in the emergency section itself and then let me go. But this hooked me on the Health system here and I was visited by a mental health team a duo of caring people. Initially I was scared again that they were tracking me but later on talking to them i realised that they were social minded people who were trying to see if I was alright. Well, anyway thats another story. But then I got angry that this was due to ICICI so i just waited.

Finally a debt person contacted me on whatsapp and asked me why I had not paid my dues. I took the opportunity to ask him why they emptied my bank account. He prompty produced a printout of all my EMI payments and without remorse said that they had ''received payment from me for the last emi''... I begged to differ, I never made a payment, they took it without my permission and knowledge. I switched to email for communications so I could keep track of the conversation. This was escalated to the another person and he promptly said on email that the loan agreement said that the bank had the right to put a lien on any deposits that I had with the bank. I googled lien and it did not mean that they can take my money. Moreover, he just scanned two or three lines which used the word lien and sent that section alone to me and did not send me the loan agreement. I tried to get the loan agreement that I signed repeatedly and they would not give it.

The next thing that happened was horrendous.. Since i was asking questions, these goons sent some more goons to my house in triplicane. They talked to my uncle and my father and left. I was speechless. This was like.. I, the bank, can do what I want.. so shut up and pay. same attitude as Bosch when I initially disagreed to stay in office for more that 8.5 hours. which escalated in different directions. But thats another story.

So, the above happened and this table tennis game escalated with both me and the bank sending each other legal notices and finally this case is going to come up for hearing.

But the problem and dilemma I am faced with is because, right now I am stuck in a bit of financially strict times and I was forced to use ICICI bank credit card. Now the card is almost maxed and I am trying to make repayments. Still not overdue.. mind you.. but i am managing the payments.

So, now that I am using ICICI bank credit card.. should I continue with the case??

What to do..
ICICI Bank Case
The district consumer court in Bengaluru has delivered its judgement in my case against ICICI bank.

Attached is the judgement.

I believe it is worth noting and looking deeper at the points 38 and 42 where the judge dealth with why she chose Res Judicata and used wrong interpretation of the word 'lien' in the Indian Contracts Law.

Point 38 - For choosing Res Judicata and restricting me from applying to a higher court, the judge has reasoned that when I pre-closed my loan with ICICI Bank, I signed a document stating that Quote - "This settlement should not be brought before any courts" In my humble opinion, the words "This settlement" is open to interpretation and can be understood to mean only the settlement of the ICICI bank loan for a pre-determined amount and should not be construed as including any court action with respect to ICICI bank's methods of retrieving loan emi. Also, I paid Around 10 Lakhs in addition to the already paid EMIs which totalled around 8 Lakhs. This in total I had paid around 18.5 Lakhs as against the 20 Lakh loan.

Screenshot goodness of Poinnt 38 -

1727676049210.webp

Point 42 - For negating my request to consider that ICICI Bank had withdrawn the entire balance in my account within 3 working days of my missed EMI payment, the judge had reasoned that the Bank was still compliant to the Indian Contracts Law which states that the Bank was open to issue a lien on the property or deposits of the defaulting individual. Here the keyword of 'lien' is used and the word 'take possession' is not explicitly used. The word lien means 'take control of' which alludes to the bank taking control of the financial instrument whereby the defaulting individual cannot access, sell or modify it for personal gain.

Screenshot goodness of Point 42 -

1727676322886.webp

The above is of course my personal opinion.

Actual Law graduates and practitioners may comment if interested but people who post anti-indian and anti-hindu articles and do not have respect for brahmin sensitivities are not welcome on my thread.

Judgement document is attached for public perusal.

Attachments

Complaint to Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities

COURT OF CHIEF COMMISSIONER FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (DIVYANGJAN)
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan)
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Government of India
Dated: 15/10/2024

Details of complainant

Name of Complainant
P V Krishnan

Father/Husband/Guardian Name
V P

Address

Contact Details
[email protected], 93810

Details of Disability
Disability
55%, Mental Illness

Details of Respondent(s)

Sr.
No.

Respondent Address

Contact Details

Assistant Professor
Of Psychiatry
(Out-patient
Institute Of Mental
Health Kilpauk
Chennai )

61/28, Medavakkam Tank Rd,
Thiruvalluvar Nagar, A K Swamy
Nagar, Purasaiwakkam, 61/28,
Medavakkam Tank Rd, Thiruvalluvar
Nagar, A K Swamy Nagar,
Purasaiwakkam
Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600010

Details of Complaint

Grievance Description

I had requested a Disability Certificate for Mental Illness for my incurable Paranoid Schizophrenia which included auditory hallucinations. The Chief Medical Officers made me take a lot of psychological tests and wasted my time. Then I was issued with a temporary disability certificate indicating 55% disability instead of a permanent disability certificate. I have had paranoid schizophrenia since 2008. I have been administered electric shocks as part of treatment. I first had auditory hallucinations symptoms when I was in Singapore in 2014. I have been treated at Institute of Mental Health Singapore for 5 years between 2010 to 2015. I have also been resident in Australia working as a security guard and had a relapse in 2020 and was treated in Melbourne, Australia. Currently i am consulting Dr. Narasimhan in Chennai, Tamilnadu for getting prescriptions for my daily maintenance dosage of 100mg+50mg (1-0-1) Amisulpride. In tamilnadu there is severe prejudice against the brahmin caste by the common populace which is driven by dravidian politics of DMK. The deputy Chief minister of Tamilnadu (my state) has openly talked about eradicating sanatan dharma like dengue or malaria and is currently facing court cases across india. I believe I am a victim of caste prejudice based on me being a Hindu brahmin.

Relief Sought

Please issue a permanent disability certificate for mental illness to me and take departmental action against Dr. V. Karthikeyan for treating me in a prejudiced manner based on my hindu brahmin caste.

Office of Chief Commissioner for Persons with Disabilities(Divyangjan)
5th Floor, NISD Building, Plot No.G-2, Sector-10, Dwaraka, New Delhi-110075
Tele# 011-20892364, 20892275
E-mail: [email protected]

COURT OF CHIEF COMMISSIONER FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES (DIVYANGJAN)
Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan)
Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
Government of India
Dated: 15/10/2024

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest ads

Back