• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

no more பாவாடை தாவணியில்

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Ravi,

Its no harm that

They are just fun loving and being honest about themselves.
Many married man also allow their wifes to wear bikinis and shorts skirts(cos they know their wifes still look good in it)

I appriceate your care, protection and justification. A guy can enjoy the beauty of his wife for himself in any kinda costume or even with no costume. But expressing noughtyness in public forum by saying "I love Girls in Short Skirts, Biknis" and adding special naughty expressions, is what I feel the at most expression of over exitment about the sexiness of girls.

Mine was not about the sexiness of girls in arousing costumes....

I appriceate your care, protection and justification. A guy can enjoy the beauty of his wife for himself in any kinda costume or even with no costume. But expressing noughtyness in public forum by saying "I love Girls in Short Skirts, Biknis" and adding special naughty expressions, is what I feel the at most expression of over exitment about the sexiness of girls.

Mine was not about the sexiness of girls in arousing costumes....

Ravi,

I feel he was just being playful and if you compare what you and I wrote in the last page of the Gay thread what Mr Boing Boing wrote is still Ok.
Remember that thread got closed thanks to you and me.LOL

Ravi,

I feel he was just being playful and if you compare what you and I wrote in the last page of the Gay thread what Mr Boing Boing wrote is still Ok.
Remember that thread got closed thanks to you and me.LOL

Renuka,

That silly joke in that Gay thread was initiated by you, upon me. So I passed on my joke to you because I know what and how the things should be and how one has to retaliate if need be.

No doubt you justify your such jokes and other's expressions of sexiness and find them all being playful and honest.

Renuka,

That silly joke in that Gay thread was initiated by you, upon me. So I passed on my joke to you because I know what and how the things should be and how one has to retaliate if need be.

No doubt you justify your such jokes and other's expressions of sexiness and find them all being playful and honset.

Ok Ravi..see someone here is going through a tough phase in life as he had shared with all of us.
Lets just let him be happy here.We all do love him.

with this I rest my case.

Ok Ravi..see someone here is going through a tough phase in life as he had shared with all of us.
Lets just let him be happy here.We all do love him.

with this I rest my case.

Dear Renuka,

I am not criticising any one here. Please try to understand this...Any one can have fun here the way one wants. I am not doing any police job here.

I just highlighted to Amala as what is the real expressions of exitements that needs to calm down.

With this, I rest my case too..

Dear Ravi,

The point is its not nice at all to have an indirect go/indirect remarks about his comments. If you have anything with him take it up personally or directly.

The man is like Rekka said is not at his best time now, lets be supportive or if we cannot at least refrain from indirect comments.

Dear Ravi,

The point is its not nice at all to have an indirect go/indirect remarks about his comments. If you have anything with him take it up personally or directly.

The man is like Rekka said is not at his best time now, lets be supportive or if we cannot at least refrain from indirect comments.

Dear Amala,

Please don't ignore the messages shared between me and Renu and hop in for unwanted unrest here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back