• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Place for Devasam near Ramamurthy Nagar

I feel you please visit Malleshwaram Sai Babha Temple or Malleshwarm south Indian stores in that area. If you ask them they will guide you to proper peoples. Today every state has such a facility.

If you can visit Chennai to perform it it would be much easier as at Ramavaram this place if you enter from the Guindy side lane towards Ramavaram after 200 mtrs on your left side. There is permanent arrangements for food for the rituals and for the family.
You could travel overnight to go and check it. Once booked you can keep communication with the Sastrigal on phone. Later on the day you could reach there early perform it satisfactorily and return by night train back to Bangalore.

hi

its called jnana vaapi in chennai and other places.....we had in ramavaram in chennai....but some

vadyar is required for all arangements......malleswaram/ulsoor/vijay nagar area a lot of iyer brahmins/south

indian temples there...please check it...

Hi Team,

We are Tamil Iyer, Brahmin. My mother's 38th devasam comes on 25th Aug 2024. Please let me know, if any place for doing devasam near Ramamurthy nagar, Bangalore along with cook. What will be the cost for devasam and samayal for 3 members.

Regards,
Anand
I observed one web which had a place I'm Bangalore also. Please check if it is convenient to you. Please also share their service with you later.

Hi Team,

We are Tamil Iyer, Brahmin. My mother's 38th devasam comes on 25th Aug 2024. Please let me know, if any place for doing devasam near Ramamurthy nagar, Bangalore along with cook. What will be the cost for devasam and samayal for 3 members.

Regards,
Anand
Call me 9845128400 Ramamurthy Nagar Bangalore

Hi Team,

Regards,
Anand
Call me 9845128400 Ramamurthy Nagar Bangalore

Latest ads

Back