• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

The most abhorrable system of mankind

sravna

If I were to read this headline I would immediately think of capitalism. It is a system that caters to all the wrong qualities of a man or a woman. It singlehandedly dragged mankind to its current nadir with no more abyss to go.

An ideal system should foster the right qualities of people. Given the mindset of people rottened by systems such as capitalism it is too much to aspire for. We can strike the balance of ideal pragmatism which will also what nature will support in the long run. Stark idealism will also fail. Communism is an example.

Let us put together the best of both. Money is only a means which everyone seems to have blissfully forgotten. Keep it that way only and in addition learn to respect people for their good qualities and not for their bank balance. Your quality of life will immediately rise a notch.

Also to protect from the perils of money mania people should not be allowed to have money beyond a limit. Finer qualities should be sought after and encouraged and rewarded by government. It is not difficult. We need the right politicians. And enlighten people.

I am sure even though what I say can vibe with the innermost self of people stupid pragmatics will not let them heed to this advice. But at least let it be at the back of their mind. At the right situation and with right efforts things may happen.

With that hope I am writing this.

By saying capitalism singlehandedly demolished mankind I mean in mental aspects. It totally corrupted mind with no more abyss to go

Capitalism will fail because it is stupid pragmatism. Communism because it is unrealistic idealism.

The preoccupation with money and power is excessive. Enough has been said by wise people but the situation is only deteriorating. The reason is not hard to figure out. It is the handiwork of wealthy and influential groups.

People are even prevented from understanding what it would be like to be good. Good is being constantly sullied, ridiculed and irreversible negative image sought to be created. As an experiencer of higher subtle energy I can vouch what good thoughts can do to the quality of thinking and life. But people ae made to be believe in the intoxication of base and ignoble acts and thoughts, never to come out of them.

Goodness is not only in the mind but is real energy just like normal emotions. You can experience it once a threshold is crossed. Wake up folks and not let the corrupt individuals make you lead a pointless, ignorant and low quality life.

What is the problem in sharing? Even an Einstein, Newton or Adi Shankara owe 99 percent of their ideas to their predecessors and others. Nothing is entirely original or ones own. Lets grow up and understand that reality is interconnected and not discrete. Kindly understand you get a lot more than you give.

So as an economic system capitalism is wobbly and has no rational or moral basis. It serves enormously a very limited people and is to the detriment of the rest. I think people need to be a lot more aware of their rightful dues and not allow others to take them for granted.

People have been tutored to hero worship what is called as genius though the same quality is in abundance in them, So also with the case of other desirable qualities.

IF people really understand they own little but owe a lot their attitude may be more righteous.

Yeah... Our systems were/are more refined even now. We have Dharma then Artha then Kama and finally Moksha. We don't have capitalism. We have artha (through correct/appropriate means) and and even before that first should be Dharma.

Without dharma everything will fall apart sooner or later. With adharma at helm it is a longer process to moksha. It is adharma - capitalism - deviant relationships - karmic effects - dharma and so on

The above representation is simplistic though captures the idea

Without dharma everything will fall apart sooner or later. With adharma at helm it is a longer process to moksha. It is adharma - capitalism - deviant relationships - karmic effects - dharma and so on

The above representation is simplistic though captures the idea
Dharma as the basis for earning a livelihood( artha)..our kama( desire) should be only for pursuing the path which finally lead to Moksha.

Latest ads

Back