• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Any Tamil Brahmin Builders in Chennai?

• Thread starter Thread starter shiva0544
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Renuka,

Your post#50:

After all even in Geeta Lord Krishna has said about a Sattva Charity:
"The Charity that is worth giving,given without any expectation, according to time and place and to a deserving person is remembered as Sattvic"

I have a doubt. While giving why should one be judgmental about the person receiving it. "deserving" here means what? The very fact that he comes to me for charity makes him deserving. I do not have to look for any more qualifications. Don"t you agree? I will go by what veda says on this-"sradhdhaya deyam, asradhdhaya adeyam, hriya deyam, samvida deyam" etc., etc., Vedas speak about only the act of giving and not about who is getting what is given.

I happened to read your post only today. I am on a holiday in my daughter's place with plenty of time in my hand.

Mr. Prasad says this:

The dinosaurs can not resurrect itself. The Brahmins in [COLOR=#DA7911 !important]Tamil Nadu[/COLOR] are never going to be in power. Some people who have migrated out for their personal reasons should not try to isolate the tamil brahmins who are still in tamil nadu. It is best for the Tb is TN to decide the best way for their success. I do not believe that isolationism will bring success to the community. But you are free to have your own opinion.

and these are my comments:

People and communities live,breath,eat and do everything else only for power. So the brahmins' inability to come to power in TN is a big-nay colossal- issue. So PIOs living in other countries should be very careful not to utter anything that may spoil the non-existant chances of TBs coming to power in TN. The best way for TBs to be successful in TN is:
1) To give all their daughters in marriage only to NBs. If TB boys seeks her hand in marriage the father should tell the girl "u can't marry a failing TB. Somehow find out a NB and try to fall in love with him so that you can be "successful" in your life.
2) Every TB should go about kissing every NB he/she finds in the street to make it clear to the world that he/she does not want to be isolated as a brahmin.
3) After doing what is said in 1 and 2 above for a few centuries They should make a humble request to the other casteist politicians in TN like kalaignar, maruthuvar etc. etc.,(dont worry they will be there even after another hundred centuries) that brahmins are now extinct and so they should declare that casteism is really dead and gone in TN and start a new chapter in the civilization. The answer they get then would be really revealing.

Cheers.

Dear Renuka,

Your post#50:

I have a doubt. While giving why should one be judgmental about the person receiving it. "deserving" here means what? The very fact that he comes to me for charity makes him deserving. I do not have to look for any more qualifications. Don"t you agree? I will go by what veda says on this-"sradhdhaya deyam, asradhdhaya adeyam, hriya deyam, samvida deyam" etc., etc., Vedas speak about only the act of giving and not about who is getting what is given.

I happened to read your post only today. I am on a holiday in my daughter's place with plenty of time in my hand.

So sweet of you..even though you are on holiday at your daughter's place still you do not forget your Forum buddies..so sweet yaar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back