• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Cry the Beloved Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Refer post #176 of Yamaka

I thought post #130 was an interesting one - a warning to others what Raju can say in a very flowery language!

Please read the post #130 again.Do not read post #129 because it is all passages from a holy book like a Bible. I am not surprised by your above post either.LOL.
Cheers.

Dear Mr Nara & Mr raju,
I feel that both of you stick to your points & thus others in this Forum feel out of place, because, neither we can comment anything For or Against, , we do not have any deep knowledge on the Alwarzhs . Let the matter stop here on this topic. Suggest, we elders proceed, taking all youngsters , duly advising them to put forth their points objectively, all the time, because there is a thin gap between Objective dealing & Subjective dealing, let us avoid the later.

A.Srinvasan ( Rishikesan)

For or Against, , we do not have any deep knowledge on the Alwarzhs
Dear sir, for or against an interpretation of azhvar, lack of knowledge would indeed be a handicap to offer opinion. But, for basic civility in discussions one need not be knowledgeable.

my 2 cents ....

That's Nara's favorite Self-quote!!
It is not my favorite one, but yes, I do say this with all the sincerity and honesty I can muster. But, Happy doesn't say that, she and I disagree on that count. So, to hold Happy to account on what I believe is unfair.

Cheers!

கால பைரவன்;105795 said:
Except atheism, of course!
Yes of course, because atheism is not an ism, it is not an ideology like Brahminism. It is an ism only because the thiests were opposed it. The reality is, atheism is not an ideology, but is simply a natural state into which all of us are born, until our elders start pouring their poison into us.

That day is not far off when one can conclude that all atheists hate their theist parents and theist elders. Natural state is to be obnoxious from both ends and sow and reproduce guided by natural instincts.

That day is not far off when one can conclude that all atheists hate their theist parents and theist elders. Natural state is to be obnoxious from both ends and sow and reproduce guided by natural instincts.

Shri Sarang,

I do not think, with myself having been born to devout theist parents and having grown up as a theist for nearly 60 years, that my parents or all my elders who were, invariably devout theists (except a cousin of my maternal grandmother who was a communist and atheist) are to be hated or scorned. It is from them that I understood the futility of religion in Man finding the Super Power called God. Unless some new religion comes which proves to be different, none of the major religions of the present day, including hinduism, serve any purpose other than the objectives of the priestly class, imho.

I can say that there is proof and enough evidence that there is global warming. Ask any of the republican presidential candidate (other than Huntsman) they will deny it. If you ask them to explain the observed phenomenon, they site the freak snow in October in the east coast as a proof that there is no warming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back