• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hemamalini's bold action to thwart unethical misuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
A married man can't marry another woman, as per the law.

To circumvent the law of the land, Dharm & Hema converted to Islam, when they renounced all other religion as per the vow they took before the caliph or the mullah.

A vow taken must be adhered to...

Otherwise, the whole act will be called as FRAUD and they are HYPOCRITES, period.

There's no two ways about it!

OK wait till Love comes knocking at your door in a different form!!!

...I guess many men were/are jealous of Dharam that he had "bragging rights" to get the Dream Girl!
For some this may come as a surprise, but, surprise surprise, not everything is about pubococcygeus muscle.

Aisha Bi chose Islam for her own selfish reasons, yet she proclaims belief in and commitment to glorious Hinduism and criticizes an acclaimed artist who was hounded out of his own country during the last days of his life by the religious fanatics with whom she makes common cause. If one can lift their head up from wherever it naturally goes, then it will be evident that it is not about Dharam or Dream Girl, but is about rank hypocrisy and hypocritical defense of that hypocrisy.

thank you very much ...

p.s. If one has to go after these ladies from the South who have made it big in Hindi screen, purely based on physical beauty, there are many more worthy to choose from, like Vaijayanthimala, Padmini, Rekha who have delivered lot more pleasure to lonely young men than this home wrecker.

For some this may come as a surprise, but, surprise surprise, not everything is about pubococcygeus muscle.

Aisha Bi chose Islam for her own selfish reasons, yet she proclaims belief in and commitment to glorious Hinduism and criticizes an acclaimed artist who was hounded out of his own country during the last days of his life by the religious fanatics with whom she makes common cause. If one can lift their head up from wherever it naturally goes, then it will be evident that it is not about Dharam or Dream Girl, but is about rank hypocrisy and hypocritical defense of that hypocrisy.

thank you very much ...

p.s. If one has to go after these ladies from the South who have made it big in Hindi screen, purely based on physical beauty, there are many more worthy to choose from, like Vaijayanthimala, Padmini, Rekha who have delivered lot more pleasure to lonely young men than this home wrecker.

See not everyone is a Dharam Jaat..so they never had a chance to be paid attention by someone like Hema.
Most people claim to be epitome of virtue and morality solely due to lack of opportunity.LOL!!!

What about those who claim to be Sans Faith but are Anti faith.
Once one is sans faith..faith shouldnt bother them isnt it?
Hema is not an Atheist..so she has right to protect any religion she likes!!!
Who knows she might defend Islam and Christianity tomorrow.

Last edited:
She should have thought about that when she converted for her own selfish personal convenience. நாய் வேஷம் போட்டால் குலைச்சுத்தான் ஆகணும், nobody forced her to embrace Islam.

This premise is unacceptable. Why does the secular govt treat its citizens differently based on religion? How can such a govt be deemed secular? The pseudo-secular govt indirectly forced them to embrace Islam.

Anyone can preform a good act even if he or she was a former criminal.
There was a case here where a former drug addict who had even got involved in crimes had turned a new leaf a had given up his life in the bid to safe the life of a drowning pastor who had transformed him.He was only aged 29 when he died.

So dont view Hema harshly, she was in love with Dharam and I still stand to my believe that falling in love is no crime.
Her private life is her life..we have no right to judge her.

Its always a Hindu woman that is harshly judged..I am sure if Hema was not a Hindu woman to start with..the response here in this thread would have been different.
It would have read "she was bold with a devil may care attitude and went ahead and married the man she loved even though others thought she was wrong..she is the modern woman who knows no fear and may her tribe prosper and her act of standing up for religion is commendable and an example to others to emulate"

Want to bet!!! I am sure this would have been the song sung here is Hema was not an Indian or Hindu!!!

Last edited:
Surely you must be watching many politicians and film stars having more than one wife. Are they above the law?

A married man can't marry another woman, as per the law.

Fantastic!

If that said person happens to be a CM to boot, what would Yamaka do? Would he call such a CM who takes oath to maintain law and order but break it himself a fraud? If that person also happens to be an atheist, would Yamaka reduce all atheists to be fraudulent?!

Last edited:
A C. M can - by the power invested in him by his people-

can take more than two wives known to the world :flock:

and as many as he could maintain, in secrecy! :grouphug:

No wonder some of them behave very much like the

kings of the days gone by!
:alien:

Atheists WILL do NOTHING more than save their own skin!

கால பைரவன்;102395 said:
If she renounces it formally, she is punishable by death, according to Islamic law. That is a strong reason for anyone not to renounce Islam officially!

I do not know whether she renounced Islam, but if she does, we know who will NOT show even an iota of interest to protect her from Islamic fanatics: the atheists!

Want to bet!!! I am sure this would have been the song sung here is Hema was not an Indian or Hindu!!!

or a Tamil brahmin or an Iyengar- to sum up all the

probabilities!

or a Tamil brahmin or an Iyengar- to sum up all the

probabilities!

Don't you know that Iyengars and Iyers who are TBs are aliens who came through the Khyber pass. They are not Indians.

The atheist gang is up in arms because hemamalini was called a tambram.
She was born in a tamil brahmin family; so she is a tambram till she renounces it. She hasn't done till date.

We do not know whether she converted to make her marriage legal. That Wikipedia references relate to the case filed against when dharm was a BJP candidate by two Congress leaders, Akthar Beg and K.K. Mishra. Two congressmen also filed a complaint to the election commissioner to disqualify dharm. There was no adverse judgement as both were MPs, and hemamalini is still is an MP. It is a wrong thing to do (funny, islam and indian penal code provide such an easy and elegant solution), but it is bollywood culture and the film community has many such unsavory collusions. Last word - both dharm and hemamalini are practicing hindus. By the way bigamy was not uncommon among hindus and tambrams half a century ago.
There was no bar for the return of hussain to india; though many cases were filed against him, he was told by the court that he will not be arrested and the cases will be heard in strict neutral (or benign) conditions. In an interview he gave to the indian tvs a few months before his ascent to heaven, he categorically stated that he he could not find money or sponsors for three mega projects he was involved in, and he could get the support only after he became an arab citizen and renounced his indian citizenship. He did not cite anti-hussain cases in courts as the reason for not returning.

Hussain has publicly said that the the best way to humiliate a person is to paint him nude (hitler). Those who support him for the nude paintings must review hussain's life and work and attitudes and reevaluate his stand against hindu gods.

Now hemamalini is fighting the cause of hindus and exposing the dual standard of pseudo secularists and atheists. No atheist or communist has ever protested against islamic and christian atrocities and misdeeds which are happening everyday. They are worse hypocrites than the perpetrators. There is no cure for the viral infection they have.

[h=1]Plea against Dharmendra[/h]
TNN Apr 17, 2004, 04.14am IST

INDORE: A magistrate here has admitted a petition seeking to declare filmstar Dharmendra — now the BJP nominee from Bikaner in Rajasthan — guilty of breaching the law.
It seeks to have him prosecuted, his nomination cancelled and also to have the Rajya Sabha membership of his wife, Hema Malini, cancelled.

pixel.gif

And ex iyengar and iyer humanists, either by birth or through the nuptial route, are "god's own children" whether they are born in the 'god's own country or not'!

Don't you know that Iyengars and Iyers who are TBs are aliens who came through the Khyber pass. They are not Indians.

One extra black dot on a black clothe will not add to the blackness; infinity plus infinity is still infinity.

கால பைரவன்;102417 said:
Surely you must be watching many politicians and film stars having more than one wife. Are they above the law?

Fantastic!

If that said person happens to be a CM to boot, what would Yamaka do? Would he call such a CM who takes oath to maintain law and order but break it himself a fraud? If that person also happens to be an atheist, would Yamaka reduce all atheists to be fraudulent?!

Hema Malini is perhaps just acting out a new role for her new film , this time the fake world of politics. Donning the role of Durga does not help madam's reputation. She is just waiting for gullible supporters to back her up and her hindutva party. How do we know she is genuine after seeing her as a decent actress for so many years? She was once known to have said that she and her daughter do not like to dress vulgarly. Her daughter she said was forced to wear such apparel. As though her daughter is some child artist. Hema just wants fame and publicity and say all excuses that will make her good in the eyes of her voters. We already have a gullible crowd in TB Forum voting out for her.

If there was a genuinely good person here, why would he or she support a home breaker. Do we not know that the first wife was not happy with Dharam's second marriage. I am willing to backout of my claim on Hema, if someone furnishes me the proof that Dharam's wife happily accepted Hema .

I think he had that fake islamic marriage to protect himself from his wife at that time. Lot of people marry more than once because they are sure that their wives will not chase them in courts. Dharam just bought himself a legal protection through the Islamic marriage. Legal protection from whom? Most likely from none other than his wife. Why do we respect such home breakers such as Hema, It seems that Punjabis are still not happy with Hema's marriage with Dharam. I read in that two states book of Chetan Bhagat- his mother's accusation that south indian women were adept in trapping handsome punjabis like Hema Malini. While I dont agree with that generalization, it is true in Hema's case.

Hema Malini is perhaps just acting out a new role for her new film , this time the fake world of politics. Donning the role of Durga does not help madam's reputation. She is just waiting for gullible supporters to back her up and her hindutva party. How do we know she is genuine after seeing her as a decent actress for so many years? She was once known to have said that she and her daughter do not like to dress vulgarly. Her daughter she said was forced to wear such apparel. As though her daughter is some child artist. Hema just wants fame and publicity and say all excuses that will make her good in the eyes of her voters. We already have a gullible crowd in TB Forum voting out for her.

If there was a genuinely good person here, why would he or she support a home breaker. Do we not know that the first wife was not happy with Dharam's second marriage. I am willing to backout of my claim on Hema, if someone furnishes me the proof that Dharam's wife happily accepted Hema .

I think he had that fake islamic marriage to protect himself from his wife at that time. Lot of people marry more than once because they are sure that their wives will not chase them in courts. Dharam just bought himself a legal protection through the Islamic marriage. Legal protection from whom? Most likely from none other than his wife. Why do we respect such home breakers such as Hema, It seems that Punjabis are still not happy with Hema's marriage with Dharam. I read in that two states book of Chetan Bhagat- his mother's accusation that south indian women were adept in trapping handsome punjabis like Hema Malini. While I dont agree with that generalization, it is true in Hema's case.

I can't understand why Hema's personal life needs to be brought out here when the topic of the thread is not about her personal life.
Hey dont tell me any of you guys have not silently admired any other girl besides your wifes?

She is Dharam's wife what ever it is.And it takes two to clap.
No one can trap a man..it takes effort to fall in love and get married.
As the saying goes that no deer voluntary enters the mouth of a sleeping Lion.
So why blame doe eyed Hema alone..what about the Sher Dharam?

How can you be 100% sure Hema has no love for her religion?
How can you be so sure that she is a fake?

Whats this things about home breaking?Sometimes people do find Mr or Miss Right after their marriage and proceed to a second marriage.
No one wants to ruin a home for nothing at all..so happen they fell in love.
Thats my honest opinion..well if anyone thinks its immoral its Ok cos I am Theist and we are supposed to be "immoral" isnt it?

Last edited:
What has atheism got to do with this? KB, as usual if I might add, introduced this into the mix and the vulture that comes in only when there is carcass to pick on, comes swooping down with glee. Sarang is upset with everyone who is not himself, all these atheists, pseudo secularists, and communists. Hissing and puffing, as sun rises in the east, silly season rises ever so predictably.

This is not about love, this is not about CMs having multiple wives, this is not about (pseudo) secular government, it is not about atheists and communists -- flog them all you like, until all your rage is spent, then, try if you can to answer the central question, which is one of hypocrisy on Aisha Bi's part and the hypocrisy of ignoring her hypocrisy and claiming her as one of your own even though she voluntarily and for her selfish reasons abandoned the very glorious Sanatana Darma that you have not enough words to praise.

Continuing to divert attention from this central question and blaming atheists and pseudo secularists only goes to show your own hypocrisy.

Cheers!

renu,

hema is a public figure. and whether we like it or not, become topics of general discussion, unlike your life or mine :)

personally i was rooting for sanjeev kumar, and was disappointed when she went after the punjabi hulk. that she ended up entering the
world of multiple marriages, and way to circumvent the hindu marriages act (sikhs are also governed by it) is more a matter of how
she viewed her legal status i guess.

afaik, she never lived with dharam, and just used him as a sperm donor to beget two daughters. long ago, she explained that the name
esha, is taken from one of the upanishads. so her ritual of convenience to get a legal missus status was just that. i guess.

in the filmi world, everything goes. i guess!! :)

I can't understand why Hema's personal life needs to be brought out here when the topic of the thread is not about her personal life.
Hey dont tell me any of you guys have not silently admired any other girl besides your wifes?

She is Dharam's wife what ever it is.And it takes two to clap.
No one can trap a man..it takes effort to fall in love and get married.
As the saying goes that no deer voluntary enters the mouth of a sleeping Lion.
So why blame doe eyed Hema alone..what about the Sher Dharam?

How can you be 100% sure Hema has no love for her religion?
How can you be so sure that she is a fake?

Whats this things about home breaking?Sometimes people do find Mr or Miss Right after their marriage and proceed to a second marriage.
No one wants to ruin a home for nothing at all..so happen they fell in love.
Thats my honest opinion..well if anyone thinks its immoral its Ok cos I am Theist and we are supposed to be "immoral" isnt it?

Renu, thirumathi Hema is not just an actress or a dancer she is also a politician. With a hundred thousand apologies due to all her and her admirers, I would like to say that as people who read the newspapers of those times, it was fairly known that her hubby's first wife was not happy about it. This is indeed a flaw in her character. I would have no objection to women who marry with their men, with the full happiness of their first wives. Since I have not met such couples I dont know they exist. In this case the first wife was not happy.

Secondly Thirumathi Hema is a politician. Like a politician she cannot afford to let her name be associated with Hussain. This would affect her popularity and image especially in the cow-belt. I am most certain that had she not opposed it, her political career would have been finished for ever.

I agree that Aisha Bi is a hypocritic muslim and a hypocritic hindu. Her self interests matter more. May be she likes hinduism and hinduism is like a play doll for the little girl next door. One day the doll is played with, another day it is abandoned.

Should we take the antics of a politician too seriously. Tell me about some non political actress , and I am all ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back