• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hemamalini's bold action to thwart unethical misuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Yamaka,

You said :

How come I see change of policy here..Wow you are changing your stand.
I dont remember seeing these words before.
Hey Yams..you should be a politician..move over Hema here comes Yams!!

Please show me a post where I called ALL Theists as Fraud and Hypocrites.

The Opening Post of the "Best of Both Worlds" asked Theists to embrace "positive hypocrisy"... I said hypocrisy IS hypocrisy.. and those who would embrace this logic are hypocrites by definition.

I have never said that ALL Theists are FRAUD... never... show me a post.

Yam, lets take a deviation from the on going discussion..

what atheists would have done in this kind of situation? after all, atheism has no strict scriptural rules, and the fittest survives is their gospel right!

so, according to atheism, what our கனவு கன்னி ஹேமா did must be right, right!! dont come back and tell me, he act doesnt fall in line with 'LOVE' , cos it spoiled another girls 'LOVE'.. then i may revert back, where in atheism, which glorifies 'survival of fittest' would find a space for love?

sorry, i derived the discussion here, a bit.

This is what Yamaka would have done -

1. If Y is already married, he would have said to Hema at the very earliest opportunity, "I am happily married; don't follow me - please look elsewhere".

Maybe, Dharm said it; but Hema did not listen... she had a Fatal Attraction towards Dharm, and he finally succumbed to her charms, wrecking his family! A tragedy unfolded for his family (wife and kids?)

2. If Y is not married, he would asked himself "This Hema is beautiful and all that. Fine.. then she is an actress by profession showing off her assets before the camera for a living... is this the person do you want be your Sweet Heart Wife?"

Probably, he would have walked away from this Beauty of the Silver Screen!

Peace.

The hypocrisy arises from what hypocrisy is. Here is a definition:

"a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
"

Aisha Bi pretended to be a Muslim when in fact she remained Hema all the time. If you don't see hypocrisy in this you need to have your "hypocrisy eye" examined.

These kinds of word play and juggling with semantics won't work.

These are the facts:

1. Hema converted to Islam to get married to Dharm.

2. Hema acted in support of hinduism/ hindus.

What is wrong in either of these?

Anyone who utters shahada thrice can legally claim oneself to be a muslim. This legal definition has nothing to do with the beliefs and practices of a muslim.

Nara is calling her a pretend muslim. So who is a true muslim, according to him?

Interestingly, there is another discussion going on regarding christian and christian converts who keep their hindu names and these very same members are defending such converts head over heels. I pointed out in the reservation thread how scores of practicing christians declare themselves to be legally hindu to avail of reservations. All these are done to exploit Indian law which is discriminatory in the first place.

So why is Hema's case so different from any of these people?

An atheist member here who is a staunch defender of corrupt and racist politicians is calling for the head of Hema. Why? One can only conclude à la Renuka and VR that these members are taking up the cudgels here only because Hema happened to be an Iyengar.

Such prejudice is disgusting.

கால பைரவன்;102550 said:
T.... these members are taking up the cudgels here only because Hema happened to be an Iyengar.

Such prejudice is disgusting.
KB, I have already spent much more time than what Aisha Bi deserves, I have nothing more to say, you can stop feeling disgusted by my prejudice now .....

regarding, proudly getting identified closely with Hema, no difference but a suicide, when once took pride with JJ but to end up in paying a huge price in kanchi.

Shiv, The point is not identifying with Hema or JJ or anyone.

This is not the case of defending Hema because she was born into a brahmin family. On the contrary, I think she is being criticized because she was born into a brahmin family and perhaps she is a member of BJP. This prejudice is what is being opposed here.

There are scores of people who take advantage of religious conversion to circumvent legal problems. These problems exist solely because of one reason - discriminatory laws! How can one support such laws, on one hand, but oppose those who exploits them!

கால பைரவன்;102554 said:
Shiv, The point is not identifying with Hema or JJ or anyone.

This is not the case of defending Hema because she was born into a brahmin family. On the contrary, I think she is being criticized because she was born into a brahmin family and perhaps she is a member of BJP. This prejudice is what is being opposed here.

There are scores of people who take advantage of religious conversion to circumvent legal problems. These problems exist solely because of one reason - discriminatory laws! How can one support such laws, on one hand, but oppose those who exploits them!

We are talking about Hema because she is a public figure.. a well known actress from the South and she is an MP of the BJP.

She happens to be an Iyengar girl, some of the posters see her only THAT.

I would have said the same exact thing if another actress doing the same thing belonging to another political party...

What Prabhu Deva did is also quite objectionable to me.... but he divorced his Muslim-convert Hindu wife and forced Nayan (a Christian) to become a Hindu; she has already converted herself to Hinduism much against her personal wish, as I understand.

Prabhu Deva has wrecked his former family and children... What he has done is quite immoral and unethical, IMO.

I condemn him very strongly as well....but he has not committed any FRAUD.

More later.

Last edited:
KB, I have already spent much more time than what Aisha Bi deserves, I have nothing more to say, you can stop feeling disgusted by my prejudice now .....

Hema doesn't care about any religion, she is self absorbed and wants popularity and her desires met (in case of marriage). This exhibit thing, must have been an influence from BJP or request from hindus, else she would have danced for Celebrity Status. She is not an hypocrite, just Ego-Seeking . Seems she was in congress, but campaigned for vinod khanna (BJP), thus got pulled into that party. But she never opined for Ayodhya Issue. [I read the news for answering! Oops! ]

I talked about Hussain's obscenity in art (involving hindu gods/india) etc. His portrayal must have been hypocritical as mentioned in this MF Hussain: Rape of India. In recent years, he eulogized some actress with Quran verses, and had to withdraw the movie after revolts. In the later case, he was ignorant, as he was carried away by emotion, but he was careful in islamic portrayals!

Last edited:
Hema doesn't care about any religion, she is self absorbed and wants popularity and her desires met (in case of marriage)...
Govinda, to a large extent this whole affair is not about Hema/Aisha Bi, but about some of the members here. Just review how the affair was presented.

Post #1: MFH is a pervert, SAAMA was unethical, Hema is bold, put her foot down -- this attracted 5 likes

Post#2 to Post#7 - full of effusive praise for Aisha Bi's courage attracting another 18 likes in all. Her discipline, respect, values, and of course she is a TB, there was a veritable stampede of praise.

A little perspective in post#8 and post#9 let lose the dogs of war, the anger came rushing down -- all these atheists, pseudo-secularists, brabas are against BJP and Iyengars. The insult to injury is the assertion we are prejudiced, makes me wonder how clueless some of the members are.

Well Govinda, I reiterate again, if it is one part Aisha Bi's scruples free exhibition of ego or hypocrisy that we are trying to point out, it is 10 parts the clueless defense of such ego/hypocrisy by some members here, just because (i) the atheists are criticizing her, (ii) she is a defender of glorious Hinduism, (iii) she is a TB.

In recent years, he eulogized some actress with Quran verses, and had to withdraw the movie after revolts. In the later case, he was ignorant, as he was carried away by emotion, but he was careful in islamic portrayals!
This has nothing to do with Aisha Bi.

BTW, what is interesting is, the exhibit Aisha Bi got cancelled was of "Mother" Teresa and the proceeds were intended for a nonprofit organization promoting arts and music from South Asia, so says HJS web site -- nice ha?

Isn't interesting MFH was reviled by both Islamic fundamentalists and Hindu fundamentalists? These fundamentalists, irrespective of religion, they have a lot in common.

Cheers!

why worry about D being jat or sikh? how much is that relevant to Tamil & brahmins.. stay focused please.

regarding, proudly getting identified closely with Hema, no difference but a suicide, when once took pride with JJ but to end up in paying a huge price in kanchi.

My dear,
I see myself as an Indian first before any regional difference comes in.
Dharam being Jaat/Sikh was just a point of discussion.
Do you really think that only what is relevant to a Tamil or a Brahmin is what really matters?

We are talking about Hema because she is a public figure.. a well known actress from the South and she is an MP of the BJP.

She happens to be an Iyengar girl, some of the posters see her only THAT.

I would have said the same exact thing if another actress doing the same thing belonging to another political party...

What Prabhu Deva did is also quite objectionable to me.... but he divorced his Muslim-convert Hindu wife and forced Nayan (a Christian) to become a Hindu; she has already converted herself to Hinduism much against her personal wish, as I understand.

Prabhu Deva has wrecked his former family and children... What he has done is quite immoral and unethical, IMO.

I condemn him very strongly as well....but he has not committed any FRAUD.

More later.

Hey why are you not saying Nayantara is also a home wrecker.
You have mentioned that Prabhudeva forced her to convert to Hindusim.
Is that why you spared her the accusation of a home wrecker?

In fact here you are saying this:
Prabhu Deva has wrecked his former family and children.
But when it came to Hema..she was the home wrecker.

When Hindu converts their wives they are "forcing" them but when Non Hindus convert their Hindu wives that Ok citing that both are above the legal age of consent etc and have every right to decide their religion etc..seen all this dialogue in the Love Jihad thread.

Enna Kodumai Idhu!!!LOL!!!

Yamaka you are a true politician!!

Last edited:
Please show me a post where I called ALL Theists as Fraud and Hypocrites.

The Opening Post of the "Best of Both Worlds" asked Theists to embrace "positive hypocrisy"... I said hypocrisy IS hypocrisy.. and those who would embrace this logic are hypocrites by definition.

I have never said that ALL Theists are FRAUD... never... show me a post.

Yams there are many..I dont have the time to go through all.
I will just write one from memory where you had stated that those who preform Bhajans, Poojas etc are Immoral cos they know they can commit debauchery,immorality etc owing to the fact that they will be pardoned and go on repeating this acts.

Yams I know you are trying to escape on Technical Grounds by asking me to show the usage of the word ALL by you.
If I cant find that word you will say case closed and I cant hold you ransom.

You can have your last word on technical grounds but as you said you have an inner guidance solely based on Atheism.So you know the truth!!
Have fun baby.

Last edited:
But what happened to the cases filed against hemamalini and dharm?

Now atheists have concluded that all (perhaps communists excluded) are hypocrites. They can stew in their own juice.

கால பைரவன்;102498 said:
The premise itself is wrong. The conversion is for legal purposes! From where do the charges of hypocrisy arise here? One can, at best, accuse the couple of exploiting Indian law. Nara should question the so called secular govt why it treats its citizens differently based on religion.

Nara should keep up with all the arguments in this forum. Theists are being generalized as frauds and hypocrites based on this issue. So, why can't the example of ex-TN CM be used to generalize atheists as frauds?

Hey why are you not saying Nayantara is also a home wrecker.
You have mentioned that Prabhudeva forced her to convert to Hindusim.
Is that why you spared her the accusation of a home wrecker?

In fact here you are saying this:
But when it came to Hema..she was the home wrecker.

When Hindu converts their wives he is "forcing" them but when Non Hindus convert their Hindu wives that a Ok citing that both are above the legal age of consent etc and have every right to decide their religion etc..seen all this dialogue in the Love Jihad thread.

Enna Kodumai Idhu!!!LOL!!!

Yamaka you are a true politician!!

Good catch!

In Dharm - Hema issue, Hema is the home wrecker. In Pradbudheva - Nayan epidsode, PB is the home wrecker! Forced conversion of hindu girls is not possible but forced conversion of others is.

Hema and PB are guilty because they were hindus. Dharm and Nayan are innocents because they were non-hindus!

If one thinks that criticism of this group is based on principles, one would be dead wrong. These people do not need to be exposed. They expose themselves!

கால பைரவன்;102575 said:
Good catch!

In Dharm - Hema issue, Hema is the home wrecker. In Pradbudheva - Nayan epidsode, PB is the home wrecker! Forced conversion of hindu girls is not possible but forced conversion of others is.

Hema and PB are guilty because they were hindus. Dharm and Nayan are innocents because they were non-hindus!

If one thinks that criticism of this group is based on principles, one would be dead wrong. These people do not need to be exposed. They expose themselves!

KB & Renuka:

1. When I browsed "chennaionline.com" there were plenty of news about Prabhu Deva about six months ago: First PD was not planning to legally divorce his wife (Ramlatha?), who challenged PD and Nayan to go ahead with their plans and face JAIL sentence.

Many legal scholars predicted that PD will be in jail.

2. Since PD was bent upon going ahead with his plans, it looked to me that he is the one initiating the Family Wrecking Process.

I agree in the end BOTH wrecked the former family. The question is who started this? I believe it was PD... you may believe the other way... Fine with me.

3. In the meantime, PD paid a humongous amount of money to Ramlatha and got her permission.

Finally, the kids of PD are the real losers.

Very sad.

Yams there are many..I dont have the time to go through all.
I will just write one from memory where you had stated that those who preform Bhajans, Poojas etc are Immoral cos they know they can commit debauchery,immorality etc owing to the fact that they will be pardoned and go on repeating this acts.

Yams I know you are trying to escape on Technical Grounds by asking me to show the usage of the word ALL by you.
If I cant find that word you will say case closed and I cant hold you ransom.

You can have your last word on technical grounds but as you said you have an inner guidance solely based on Atheism.So you know the truth!!
Have fun baby.

Hi Renuka:

It is estimated that Non-worshipers (Atheists and people in China and former Soviet Union) commit fewer crimes than God-Worshipers... you may or may not believe this information...

I believe this..one of the reasons is what I wrote before:

By doing bhajans, poojas and prayers, many of the immoral people (among God-Worshipers) believe that their sins are wiped out.. therefore, they are encouraged to repeat the debauchery and immorality over and over again... this is ONE of the reasons for the above observation, I surmise.

This I believe is totally different from saying "ALL Theists are Fraud. This is not just a technical problem... this is totally a different matter altogether... This is FALSE: I did not say it.

I don't mind Theists calling me names, they should..... being called as politician is not that bad a name, anyway... :)

Last edited:
Dear Yams,

You wrote
:By doing bhajans, poojas and prayers, many of the immoral people (among God-Worshipers) believe that their sins are wiped out.. therefore, they are encouraged to repeat the debauchery and immorality over and over again... this is the reason for the above observation.

Wow ..i see some change of words here?You never really wrote it like this.
Hey Yams it sounds as if someone told you
"Natamai theerpu mathi sollu"!!LOL

There is something not clear about this converting to Islam and getting married. Here are her marriage photos:
http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/hema-malini/rare-hema-malini-dharmendra-wedding-photos

S
o did they get married as both Muslims but in true Iyengar style?

I know about modern Indian Hindu law but is polygamy prohibited by traditional Hinduism / Iyengarism / Sikhism / Jatism?

Traditionally even Polyandry was not prohibited.Civil law ruined all the fun!!

There is something not clear about this converting to Islam and getting married. Here are her marriage photos:
http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/hema-malini/rare-hema-malini-dharmendra-wedding-photos

S
o did they get married as both Muslims but in true Iyengar style?

I know about modern Indian Hindu law but is polygamy prohibited by traditional Hinduism / Iyengarism / Sikhism / Jatism?

Hi Biswa:

Thanks. This confirms what I have been writing -

That Hema "converted to Islam" just to circumvent the law, while keeping her FAITH and Practices intact.

This I believe is FRAUD and she CAN BE sued. She has committed a felony!

Wait and watch.

Hi Biswa:

Thanks. This confirms what I have been writing -

That Hema "converted to Islam" just to circumvent the law, while keeping her FAITH and Practices intact.

This I believe is FRAUD and she CAN BE sued. She has committed a felony!

Wait and watch.

There is no law that forbids a Muslim to have a Hindu wedding or a Hindu to have a Muslim wedding.
After all even Shah Rukh Khan had a Hindu wedding.

Even Hrithik Roshan had both Hindu and Muslim wedding.

http://celebrity.psyphil.com/shahrukh-khan-gauri-wedding-marriage-shah-rukh-wife-gauri-khan/

http://celebrity.psyphil.com/hrithik-roshan-wedding-hrithik-roshan-marriage-picture/

Last edited:
There is no law that forbids a Muslim to have a Hindu wedding or a Hindu to have a Muslim wedding.

Shahrukh Khan Gauri Wedding Marriage Shah Rukh Wife Gauri Khan Photo » Psyphil Celebrity BlogHrithik Roshan Wedding Hritik Marriage Wife Suzanne Khan Picture » Psyphil Celebrity Blog

The difference here is What was Hema's "intent" in converting to Islam?

To circumvent the existing law to do what's otherwise not allowed by the law!

The difference here is What was Hema's "intent" in converting to Islam?

To circumvent the existing law to do what's otherwise not allowed by the law!

Ok so what is the intent of anyone converting to Atheism?Not to find fault with Atheist but just to get a better understanding.(So dont take it personally)

May be she also had a Eureka moment and temporarily saw The Light and then realized that her previous Light was brighter hence she is a practising Hindu once again.
The difference is her Eureka moment lasted a very short while and for others its lasting longer.

Well I guess she realised the meaning of "Tamaso Maa Jyotir Gamaya" later and reverted to Hinduism.

Shahrukh Khan Gauri Wedding Marriage Shah Rukh Wife Gauri Khan Photo » Psyphil Celebrity BlogHrithik Roshan Wedding Hritik Marriage Wife Suzanne Khan Picture » Psyphil Celebrity Blog

weddings are big business, everywhere.

in hawaii, for the past 50 years, it has been the tradition of many japanese couples to combine marriage, which is usually a protestant ceremony + honeymoon. very few of these were xtians.

i think, for westerners, to have a hindu wedding too, is a novelty and enjoyable proposition. here is another tourist opportunity awaiting to be mined.

Dear Hema san,

u r trully principled and matured understanding the values of our culture and respecting the same. GRADVAS

The topic of discussion is about Hemamalini's act of refusing to perform in the midst of unwarranted exhibition of apparently obnoxious paintings. I fail to understand why it has digressed to her marriage, conversion to islam etc. I request that hema's marriage and events surrounding may be discussed in an entirely different thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back