• This forum contains old posts that have been closed. New threads and replies may not be made here. Please navigate to the relevant forum to create a new thread or post a reply.
  • Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Hemamalini's bold action to thwart unethical misuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
renu,

hema is a public figure. and whether we like it or not, become topics of general discussion, unlike your life or mine :)

personally i was rooting for sanjeev kumar, and was disappointed when she went after the punjabi hulk. that she ended up entering the
world of multiple marriages, and way to circumvent the hindu marriages act (sikhs are also governed by it) is more a matter of how
she viewed her legal status i guess.

afaik, she never lived with dharam, and just used him as a sperm donor to beget two daughters. long ago, she explained that the name
esha, is taken from one of the upanishads. so her ritual of convenience to get a legal missus status was just that. i guess.

in the filmi world, everything goes. i guess!! :)

And most probably Dharam was under pressure from both sides ( from wife's side ) and from Hema's side. He opted for the Islamic marriage to save his skin from his first wife. What could his first wife do if she petitions the court on Dharam's marriage? Dharam would just flaunt the islamic card and everyone will be gap-chup. This is the trickery and I am not happy that Hema formed a part of this mean deal.It is much worse than if Hema indeed had a change of heart and became a muslim. I would think Hema never believed in Islam and she just had that marriage to save herself. Why not be bold and convince the first wife. If that had happened I would have supported Hema even if the legal system does not support two marriages for a Hindu.

I also think that Dharam had a heart never to leave his first wife. Hema should then have acted in a better way.

Hey dont tell me any of you guys have not silently admired any other girl besides your wifes?
This is a generalization, before marriage yes sightadichifying that too, not even an emotional connection, but after marriage not even the slight interest in anyone besides my wife.

renu,

hema is a public figure. and whether we like it or not, become topics of general discussion, unlike your life or mine :)

personally i was rooting for sanjeev kumar, and was disappointed when she went after the punjabi hulk. that she ended up entering the
world of multiple marriages, and way to circumvent the hindu marriages act (sikhs are also governed by it) is more a matter of how
she viewed her legal status i guess.

afaik, she never lived with dharam, and just used him as a sperm donor to beget two daughters. long ago, she explained that the name
esha, is taken from one of the upanishads. so her ritual of convenience to get a legal missus status was just that. i guess.

in the filmi world, everything goes. i guess!! :)

Kunjs,

Agreed but one correction...Dharam is a Jaat and not a Punjabi.
The Jaat in this forum just told me why is everyone thinking Dharam is a Punjabi?LOL!!!

This is a generalization, before marriage yes sightadichifying that too, not even an emotional connection, but after marriage not even the slight interest in anyone besides my wife.

Ok so you are a good boy..nice to hear that.

Dear Subbudu,

You wrote:
I also think that Dharam had a heart never to leave his first wife.

Thats true sometimes even when we love another we still dont want to leave the 1st spouse becos we still do have affection but its still possible to love two people at the same time.
Humans are not genetically programmed to be monogamous all the while.
Conditioning make us monogamous.

Aysha Bi was hopelessly in love with the man Dharm and Dharm, already married, too was in love with her. They wanted to marry. They found the Hindu law standing in their way. Their lawyer suggested to convert to Islam so that there is no bar to marry. For the sake of marrying and living happily they married after converting to Islam. It was not out of their immense understanding of the Islam that they wanted to convert. Like any couple in a similar predicament would have done, they did that. Now where is the hypocrisy in this? In being honest about their love? In being true to each other and steadfastly holding on to the decision to marry instead of just living together? In admitting, if not in so many words,that their conversion was only a convenient interlude in their life? Where is the hypocrisy in all this? If anything, Hema became Aysha Bi temporarily and became Hema again just as Dharam became. Being selfish is not a crime. Every human being is selfish always. Only this selfishness, if it hurts others, it becomes a problem. Here where does it hurt anybody? And no one 'claims' Hema to the TB community. She is born a TB and just that. If anyone points this out it need not ring bells in or tickle any one's injured TB pride.

Last edited:
....I agree that Aisha Bi is a hypocritic muslim and a hypocritic hindu. Her self interests matter more. May be she likes hinduism and hinduism is like a play doll for the little girl next door. One day the doll is played with, another day it is abandoned. .
Subbudu sir, I would personally have no interest in this matter just as long as it was a private family matter, I don't care Hema and Dharam fell in love with each other, I don't care if they got married or lived together outside of marriage -- which is a possibility Hema didn't want I suppose, I don't care she became Aisha Bi to marry her beau, I wouldn't care if she silently had Hussein's exhibition moved to save her own political skin with her Hindutva friends, but she wrote this letter touting her belief in and commitment to glorious Hinduism, and our own members wish to fete her on this hypocrisy. That is the issue I want to highlight.

Cheers!

try if you can to answer the central question, which is one of hypocrisy on Aisha Bi's part and the hypocrisy of ignoring her hypocrisy and claiming her as one of your own even though she voluntarily and for her selfish reasons abandoned the very glorious Sanatana Dharma.

The premise itself is wrong. The conversion is for legal purposes! From where do the charges of hypocrisy arise here? One can, at best, accuse the couple of exploiting Indian law. Nara should question the so called secular govt why it treats its citizens differently based on religion.

Continuing to divert attention from this central question and blaming atheists and pseudo secularists only goes to show your own hypocrisy.

Nara should keep up with all the arguments in this forum. Theists are being generalized as frauds and hypocrites based on this issue. So, why can't the example of ex-TN CM be used to generalize atheists as frauds?

Last edited:
... Now where is the hypocrisy in this?
Please see post #57 for where hypocrisy lies.

And no one 'claims' Hema to the TB community. She is born a TB and just that.

The following is from post #7 of this thread:
Above all She is originated from T.B community.
It seems her TB origin is a "above all".

If anyone points this out it need not ring bells in or tickle any one's injured TB pride.
don't understand what this means.

கால பைரவன்;102498 said:
The premise itself is wrong. The conversion is for legal purposes! From where do the charges of hypocrisy arise here?

should we encourage these kind of TB conversions to Islam, and further glorify those converts?

there was a popular thread which expressed its worries about Islamic conversions in the name of 'Love Jihad'.. how much this is different from ? should we call it as ' hemas love jihad in U.P'

some one tried to glorify her, and when exposed, please accept the fault and move on.

no wonder, i pressed the 'like' button twice on Nara's post ( after a long long time)

கால பைரவன்;102498 said:
The premise itself is wrong. The conversion is for legal purposes! From where do the charges of hypocrisy arise here?
The hypocrisy arises from what hypocrisy is. Here is a definition:

"a pretense of having a virtuous character, moral or religious beliefs or principles, etc., that one does not really possess.
"

Aisha Bi pretended to be a Muslim when in fact she remained Hema all the time. If you don't see hypocrisy in this you need to have your "hypocrisy eye" examined.

One can, at best, accuse the couple of exploiting Indian law. Nara should question the so called secular govt why it treats its citizens differently based on religion.
KB, I request you to read what I write before commenting on it. If Hema wanted to exploit Indian law, let her, I just don't care. There are very good reasons for the secular government to treat its citizens on civil matters differently, but that is a different topic, we can discuss it elsewhere. This does not give Hema a pass on her hypocrisy and the hypocrisy of the Hindu Sanatana Darmees here defending her hypocrisy.

Nara should keep up with all the arguments in this forum. Theists are being generalized as frauds and hypocrites based on this issue. So, why can't the example of ex-TN CM be used to generalize atheists as frauds?
Well, well, KB where and when did this happen, theists being generalized as frauds and hypocrites? If this did happen you need to protest it there. Coming to this thread and claiming a right to do the same in reverse is childish. But you are right of course, you can generalize all atheists as frauds, yes, you can.

Cheers!

Maybe, Mallika may Hiss someone else heart (ask your man!), not Yamaka! I got what I wanted for life!

:)

Good question..If he says yes...then we can come to a Memorandum of Understanding..U have your Hiss..I have my Hiss!!! LOL!
Anyway I am well stocked up with Anti Venom in my clinic.

Last edited:
Hello folks:

Here we are talking about Hema, the MP of BJP - the Hindutva breathing Communal Party. Not anybody else.

When we talk about others like Mu Ka or somebody, we will mention what kind of a hypocrite he is etc etc.

I liked Hema, the actress in Sholay which I saw several times - it's a great movie....

But Hema, the person, the politician is a total FRAUD and a Hypocrite...because when she converted to Islam this is what needs to be done, as I understand it -

Hema should clearly say several times

a. Allah is great. Allah is the God, He is the Only God that I know in this world.
b. Prophet Muhammed is the only Messenger of God that I know.
c. I will follow faithfully the FIVE necessities of Islam. I know all those FIVE duties by heart.

After all this rituals, she went ahead to marry an already married man wrecking another family.

How in the world the Theists in this forum support her?

Moral Czars: Please think before you support Hema on this particular issue.... she can't be your proud TB, IMO.

Yamaka did not call ALL Theists as Fraud and Hypocrites.... he called Hema and her likes!

More later...

Last edited:
How in the world the Theists in this forum support her?

Beyond me...

Yam, lets take a deviation from the on going discussion..

what atheists would have done in this kind of situation? after all, atheism has no strict scriptural rules, and the fittest survives is their gospel right!

so, according to atheism, what our கனவு கன்னி ஹேமா did must be right, right!! dont come back and tell me, he act doesnt fall in line with 'LOVE' , cos it spoiled another girls 'LOVE'.. then i may revert back, where in atheism, which glorifies 'survival of fittest' would find a space for love?

sorry, i derived the discussion here, a bit.

Hiss.. you mean you got all the snakes you wanted?

Yes my dear..I got the the snakes I want..here goes:

गलॆ रुण्डमालं तनौ सर्पजालं महाकाल कालं गणॆशादि पालम् ।
जटाजूट गङ्गॊत्तरङ्गै र्विशालं, शिवं शङ्करं शम्भु मीशानमीडॆ ॥

Gale rundamalam tanau sarpajalam
mahakalakalam ganeshadhipalamh
Jatajutagangottarangairvishalam shivam
shankaram shambhumishanamide

Dear Yamaka,

You said :
Yamaka did not call ALL Theists as Fraud and Hypocrites....

How come I see change of policy here..Wow you are changing your stand.
I dont remember seeing these words before.
Hey Yams..you should be a politician..move over Hema here comes Yams!!

Dear Renuka,

Dharmendra is a punjabi Jat Sikh. a clean-shaven sikh.

Jaats are present even in Punjab but they are a different from the Punjabis.
They are also present in Haryana,UP and Rajasthan.

So if we go by that classification then Dharam is a Jaat professing the Sikh religion and from Punjab.

Last edited:
why worry about D being jat or sikh? how much is that relevant to Tamil & brahmins.. stay focused please.

regarding, proudly getting identified closely with Hema, no difference but a suicide, when once took pride with JJ but to end up in paying a huge price in kanchi.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we have a lawyer in this Forum?

I think Hema committed a felony by "converting to Islam" just to circumvent the letter and spirit of the law of the land.

Probably, she and Dharm perjured themselves before a Law Officer (A Judge, a Tahsildar or similar)

Their intent was to skirt the law and give an impression of obeying the law... I see MALICE there.

Can someone file a Public Interest Lawsuit against Hema in the district she lives?

Wait & watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back