• Welcome to Tamil Brahmins forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our Free Brahmin Community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Love Marriage-against parents due to astro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Sri Ganesh,

I am sorry to learn about the demise of your father. May God Almighty give your strength to bear the irreperable loss.

Please note this reply is limited to the Tamil Sayings only. You need not put the blame on your wife for the demise of your dad. I believe, Birth and death are not decided by some one's star. I have known number of girls with moolam star whose father in laws are living long life hale and healthy.

Since I do not have knowledge of Astrology I referred many writings of Astrologers to find out the truth on such sayings. Among them the following appealed to me.

ஜோதிட ரத்னா முனைவர் க.ப.வித்யாதரன் in his article says:

"ஒரு குறிப்பிட்ட நட்சத்திரத்தைப் பற்றி உயர்த்தியோ அல்லது தாழ்த்தியோ எந்தஒரு ஜோதிட நூலிலும் குறிப்பிடப்படவில்லை. குறிப்பாக ஆண் மூலம் அரசாளும், பெண் மூலம் நிர்மூலம் போன்ற உவமைகள் ஜோதிடத்தில் எங்கும் கூறப்படவே இல்லை.

மூலம் நட்சத்திரத்தைப் பொறுத்தவரை ஆனி மூலம் அரசாளும்; பின் மூலம் நிர்மூலம் என்று மட்டுமே கூறப்பட்டுள்ளது. அதாவது ஆனி மாதம் மூலம் நட்சத்திரத்தில் பிறப்பவர்கள் அரசு, அரசு தொடர்பானவர்களுக்கு நெருக்கமாக இருப்பார்கள்; மூலம் 4ஆம் பாதத்தில் (பின் மூலம்) பிறப்பவர்கள் எதிரிகளை நிர்மூலமாக்குவார்கள் என்பதே அதன் பொருள்."

For full article please go to :
???????, ??????, ?????, ???????? ????? ?????????????? ??????????????? ??????
If you believe in Astrology, better approach some qualified Astrologer of repute and show your horoscope.

Best Wishes,
Brahmanyan,
Bangalore.

Shri PJ,

It is rather unbecoming of a senior person like you to go on qualifying astrologer as ILLACHA VAI . If you have so much animosity towards astrology, why don't you keep away from this thread itself? I feel age does not necessarily bring "wisdom".

sangom Sir

With respect to your knowledge in Astrology, my post was meant to those who give free predictions to persons without knowing the person personally , his mind set up etc as it might lead to further complications.

Your age does not show any maturity and you openly predicted Sri.Kumara's future based on his horoscope although I am sure you have very little knowledge about him.

You also admitted in an earlier post that you are not a very a good astrologer, this is the problem with Astrologers as pointed out by another member here; Without complete knowledge on the subject, you go on giving predictions, and do you think you are matured enough to give such predictions in the open Forum like this?

With half baked knowledge, what a predictions you gave, you know very well, and you talk about maturity about me?

No Astrologer with maturity and common sense will ever predict the Longevity of any person. and if he ventures to do so, He IS DEFINITELY NOT MATURED AND HAS NO WISDOM ALSO AN ILLACHAVAI PERSON ONLY

Last edited:
sangom Sir

With respect to your knowledge in Astrology, my post was meant to those who give free predictions to persons without knowing the person personally , his mind set up etc as it might lead to further complications.

Your age does not show any maturity and you openly predicted Sri.Kumara's future based on his horoscope although I am sure you have very little knowledge about him.

You also admitted in an earlier post that you are not a very a good astrologer, this is the problem with Astrologers as pointed out by another member here; Without complete knowledge on the subject, you go on giving predictions, and do you think you are matured enough to give such predictions in the open Forum like this?

With half baked knowledge, what a predictions you gave, you know very well, and you talk about maturity about me?

No Astrologer with maturity and common sense will ever predict the Longevity of any person. and if he ventures to do so, He IS DEFINITELY NOT MATURED AND HAS NO WISDOM ALSO AN ILLACHAVAI PERSON ONLY

You are not even able to write ILICHAVAY correctly; that is your (great) standard!! ;)

Whatever may be my weaknesses, it was not correct on your part to brand all those who give astrological predictions on line, as ILLACHAVAI. If it does not reveal your maturity, at least it shows your cultural standards.

Last edited:
You are not even able to write ILICHAVAY correctly; that is your (great) standard!! ;)

Whatever may be my weaknesses, it was not correct on your part to brand all those who give astrological predictions on line, as ILLACHAVAI. If it does not reveal your maturity, at least it shows your cultural standards.

For your Good only I have advised you not to give any Predictions on line to unknown persons; to give any prediction, you must know the person very well personally; also i have seen many Astrologers suffer from various health related issues , and that was my intention that you should keep your health in perfect condition.

I have no personal adverse opinion about you, in fact, i have admired many of your postings.

For your Good only I have advised you not to give any Predictions on line to unknown persons; to give any prediction, you must know the person very well personally; also i have seen many Astrologers suffer from various health related issues , and that was my intention that you should keep your health in perfect condition.

I have no personal adverse opinion about you, in fact, i have admired many of your postings.

My objection is to your unwanted use of the word ILICHA VAI for astrlogers time and again. Hope you will understand that it is very much condescending to mock all astrologers like that. How are we qualified to do that?

Dear All

I'm a bit lost on this count !

Will someone please fill me in on what's going on with a dead man's horoscope!!!!

Some kind of an "Astro-Autopsy" ??? !!! ???

And where is the person who started the thread ???!!!???

Yay Yem

My objection is to your unwanted use of the word ILICHA VAI for astrlogers time and again. Hope you will understand that it is very much condescending to mock all astrologers like that. How are we qualified to do that?

You are not understanding the meaning of my Post.It was not meant to address you, and you are going on dragging this matter.

You are going on and on stating that i lack Cultural standard, and in another post which you edited later on, that I am looking like ILLACHA VAI ;

Yes, I am looking like a Illachavai, and you being a very cultured man and with your Limited knowledge in Astrology ( as you yourself stated ) gave a very depressing prediction to a man who is unknown to you personally and who is already facing lot of problem in life, which you altered on the advise of Renukaji; I was also part of the opinion that you should do something to change the mood of that depressed person.

Yes, I am Illacha Vai, because I thought that you should never give any prediction to any unknown persons on line without knowing him personally; and gave personal messages to you on that.

Yes, I am illacha Vai, because in spite of your Venom in your words, i sincerely wished you should not lose your health as I have seen many astrologers facing health related problems.

I have no shame to show my real Avatar here, and what about you?

hi
i have some more points....u got nice brahmin gal for love....u loved married....u r lucky...better than IC/IR moola nakshtra gal....

getting brahmin ponnu in love is KUDIRAI KOMBU now a days...dont losse ur loved brahmin ponnu....next...BIRTH AND DEATH ARE

NOT IN OUR HANDS....LIFE IS NOT A CUSTOM MADE....LIKE COMPUTER ....WE CAN ADD/DELETE ONLY IN COMPUTER SOFTWARE...

NOT IN OUR LIFE....JUST ACCEPT THE REALITY AND BE PRACTICAL....

A young person needs help so that his emotions and beliefs are satisfied that his wife is someone who will bring great luck for him. If such a "prediction" is made available by someone kind (and using some interpretation of horoscopes) then he will have peace of mind. His peace of mind is not that important but it will be better for his wife...No logical explanations are useful.

If I even had minimal literacy in astrological terms I would find a way to tell him why this fellow is very lucky....

I hope a kind person versed in Astrology will tell a 'true lie' ...

A young person needs help so that his emotions and beliefs are satisfied that his wife is someone who will bring great luck for him. If such a "prediction" is made available by someone kind (and using some interpretation of horoscopes) then he will have peace of mind. His peace of mind is not that important but it will be better for his wife...No logical explanations are useful.

If I even had minimal literacy in astrological terms I would find a way to tell him why this fellow is very lucky....

I hope a kind person versed in Astrology will tell a 'true lie' ...

All elders thank you for your kind advice.
Please donot fight over me in this issue.Am sorry one and all.Thanks again..

Dear Ganesan, I have read whatever you have written. My wife is a good astrologer, having experience of seen 100s of horoscopes/ Various queries answered /matching etc Instead of writing more in the forum, if you desire talk to us on phone (044)24806871.
A.Srinivasan

All elders thank you for your kind advice.
Please donot fight over me in this issue.Am sorry one and all.Thanks again..

Dear Ganesham,

I am sure you did not get as a reply that would have satisfied you. So please take this suggestion too from me. Never believe in astrology. It is not a science. It can never solve any problem for you. It can never predict anything correctly. Believe in God. He will help you get over your difficulties, guilt and sorrow. Surrender to him completely and that is the only effective prayaschittam you can do. Forget about the navagrihas and live your life happily and be good to people who look to you for love and affection. Wish you happiness.

Dear Ganesham,

I am sure you did not get as a reply that would have satisfied you. So please take this suggestion too from me. Never believe in astrology. It is not a science. It can never solve any problem for you. It can never predict anything correctly. Believe in God. He will help you get over your difficulties, guilt and sorrow. Surrender to him completely and that is the only effective prayaschittam you can do. Forget about the navagrihas and live your life happily and be good to people who look to you for love and affection. Wish you happiness.

I agree with you, but these are fighting words to the believers of astrology. LOL

Ganesh seems to be worried about the fighting of members here!

But I am worried that he should NOT fight with his wife for having an undesirable (??) star!!

Dont hurt others

Dear All

I'm a bit lost on this count !

Will someone please fill me in on what's going on with a dead man's horoscope!!!!

Some kind of an "Astro-Autopsy" ??? !!! ???

And where is the person who started the thread ???!!!???

Yay Yem

For you its a dead man...for me he was the only person for everything ...i dont have anyone other than him...people who are around me i dont know whther i can belive or not..so please dont hurt anyone feeling if ucant help themmm

Dear Ganesh,

So many of us have told not to blame your wife's star for the sad event.

Hope you have taken the advice. Please be supportive to your wife. :)

I dont know what to do should i go ahead with any pariharams for what has caused...and am feeling guilty a lot..

Please advise about my future with jaathakam and advise pariharams..

Please look into my fathers astro chart which i hvae attached and advise any dosha has caused his death thanks

Instead of searching for pariharams which have no sanction anywhere, please do Sandhya Vandanam everyday which will give you a mental balance to face events in life.

'Kaye na Vaca Manase indriyaiva budh atamnava prakrteh svabavaat Karomi Yad yat sakalam parasmai narayana yeti samarpayami' - Hope you understand its meaning in full..

-TBT

Dear Ganesh,

So many of us have told not to blame your wife's star for the sad event.

Hope you have taken the advice. Please be supportive to your wife. :)

I never hurted my wife...i never beliveed in these supersitions its the people around me who does...Iam hurted a lot after my dad death could not restore my normal life..will be back in track...

Dear Ganesh,

Life is not permanent on earth. We all have to leave one day or the other. Losing an affectionate dad is a real pain, whatever be

his age. But we have to carry on with the duties which we are supposed to do while we are alive. Pray for your dad's good soul

to rest in peace and face your future boldly. I am glad that you are not hurting your wife.
To have peace of mind, just ignore

other's harsh comments . Wish you all the best in life. :)

Instead of searching for pariharams which have no sanction anywhere, please do Sandhya Vandanam everyday which will give you a mental balance to face events in life.

'Kaye na Vaca Manase indriyaiva budh atamnava prakrteh svabavaat Karomi Yad yat sakalam parasmai narayana yeti samarpayami' - Hope you understand its meaning in full..

-TBT

Shri TBT,

Just FYKI, the sloka's correct form is as under:

कायेन वाचा मनसा इन्द्रियैर् वा बुद्ध्या आत्मना वा प्रकृतेः स्वभावात् ।
करोमि यद् यद् सकलं परस्मै नारायणाय इति समर्पयामि ॥

(kāyena vācā manasā indriyair vā buddhyā ātmanā vā prakṛteḥ svabhāvāt |
karomi yad yad sakalaṃ parasmai nārāyaṇāya iti samarpayāmi ||)

According to the Sanskrit grammatical rules of sandhi, it becomes like this when reciting:

कायेन वाचा मनसेन्द्रियैर् वा बुद्ध्यात्मना वा प्रकृतेः स्वभावात् ।
करोमि यद्यत् सकलं परस्मै नारायणायेति समर्पयामि ॥
(kāyena vācā manasendriyair vā buddhyātmanā vā prakṛteḥ svabhāvāt |
karomi yadyat sakalaṃ parasmai nārāyaṇāyeti samarpayāmi ||)

Whatever I perform with my body, speech, mind, five senses and different motor organs , intellect, or my inner self either intentionally or because of my nature, I dedicate all those to that Supreme Lord Narayana.

Shri TBT,

Just FYKI, the sloka's correct form is as under:

कायेन वाचा मनसा इन्द्रियैर् वा बुद्ध्या आत्मना वा प्रकृतेः स्वभावात् ।
करोमि यद् यद् सकलं परस्मै नारायणाय इति समर्पयामि ॥

(kāyena vācā manasā indriyair vā buddhyā ātmanā vā prakṛteḥ svabhāvāt |
karomi yad yad sakalaṃ parasmai nārāyaṇāya iti samarpayāmi ||)

According to the Sanskrit grammatical rules of sandhi, it becomes like this when reciting:

कायेन वाचा मनसेन्द्रियैर् वा बुद्ध्यात्मना वा प्रकृतेः स्वभावात् ।
करोमि यद्यत् सकलं परस्मै नारायणायेति समर्पयामि ॥

Whatever I perform with my body, speech, mind, five senses and different motor organs , intellect, or my inner self either intentionally or because of my nature, I dedicate all those to that Supreme Lord Narayana.

Sir, Well, I did not understand what you wanted to convey. I think everyone understands the meaning very well.

And that is what I wanted to convey to the author of the post. Dedicate your Speech, mind and senses and hence all your actions to Narayana and just go ahead in life, instead of worrying about your actions of past (good or bad) and trying to find pariharams for it..

-TBT

Sir, Well, I did not understand what you wanted to convey. I think everyone understands the meaning very well.

And that is what I wanted to convey to the author of the post. Dedicate your Speech, mind and senses and hence all your actions to Narayana and just go ahead in life, instead of worrying about your actions of past (good or bad) and trying to find pariharams for it..

-TBT

But do it right with the right diction. not the சுக்குமி ளகுதி ப்பிலி stuff which your post conveys. I think.

interesting profs and gentlemen and ladies.

u misjudge something by less than 1 second duration and u meet with an accident
u loose an olympic medal by less than a 1 millisecond
u can miss a train by 1 minute
u can loose ur lover by coming late to the park by 1 hour
u can loose a college admission by coming late by 1 day

u probably can have a new horoscope by finding the exact time of birth may be the birth time was a minute or 2 this side that side??

This is the ultimate escapism!! :peace:

பலன் எனக்கே!

பாவம் நான் செய்தால்,
பலன் எனக்கே என்றால்,

பாவம் செய்திட மனம்
பயம் கொள்ளும் தினம்!

:fear:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest ads

Back